new formula erase pro

Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This completes my stack CL Alphamine CL Amino IV all 3 flavors PES Select PES erase Pro Forskolin 95 Alpha T2 Time to shred it up! In for the INSIDER!!!!!!!!
    Im running alphamine for 8 wks, then norcodrene for 4. I also have AT2. My question is should i take a 4wk break after the norco before i start taking AT2, or would it hurt to take alphamine, norcodrene and at2 back to back to back?

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Im running alphamine for 8 wks, then norcodrene for 4. I also have AT2. My question is should i take a 4wk break after the norco before i start taking AT2, or would it hurt to take alphamine, norcodrene and at2 back to back to back?
    always take a break after 8 weeks of stim use(as many companies and stimmed products state) you could stretch 12 weeks but your tolerance may be pretty high by then. Its personal in the end. for me 200mg is enough, if i continued to take products after 8 weeks around 200mg, i start losing the effects.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    always take a break after 8 weeks of stim use(as many companies and stimmed products state) you could stretch 12 weeks but your tolerance may be pretty high by then. Its personal in the end. for me 200mg is enough, if i continued to take products after 8 weeks around 200mg, i start losing the effects.
    True, but just cause you dont "feel" alphamine doesnt mean its not working.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    True, but just cause you dont "feel" alphamine doesnt mean its not working.
    That takes away a major factor of the product is the added stim, sure the other benefits are great, but if you are not getting something out of the product which you should (the stim) doesnt mean you can just take it over and over again

    Same applies with boosters/burners etc. cant just keep taking em because you dont feel the effects, there is a law of diminishing returns with taking supplements and products, hence why they always need to be cycled.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    That takes away a major factor of the product is the added stim, sure the other benefits are great, but if you are not getting something out of the product which you should (the stim) doesnt mean you can just take it over and over again Same applies with boosters/burners etc. cant just keep taking em because you dont feel the effects, there is a law of diminishing returns with taking supplements and products, hence why they always need to be cycled.
    Yes i know. Thanks, but would it hurt to take alphamine for 8wks, then go 4wks of norcodrene? 12 wks should be max, then take stim break.

  6. my purpose in using erase pro seems different than most... since i lost my insurance i will be at least a month off trt. i am using erase pro as part of a natty stack to get me thru this timeframe.

    erase pro
    aen ape
    dopadex
    dermacrine
    might throw in some i-force tropinal for the fadogia?
    gaspari size on and maybe myofusion protein, i can get it really cheap!!!
    dcp 2.0
    i have used everything before except for erase pro, dcp 2.0 and dopadex.
    i got my shipped email and tracking#, but no eta yet.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Yes i know. Thanks, but would it hurt to take alphamine for 8wks, then go 4wks of norcodrene? 12 wks should be max, then take stim break.
    Id ask the PES reps, personally if i go over 8 weeks with stims i lose effect from the actual stim, so its not really benefitting me much, if i have to increase a higher dose i start to get cracked out and takes away from my focus/workouts.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cherry Limeade Alphamine shipped to us today
    Woohoo
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Woohoo
    INSIDER!!
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    INSIDER!!
    This
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    INSIDER!!
    I know you're signed up, hope everyone else is!

    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Awaiting....

  13. How's the new erase pro treating everyone thus far??? Better than the old??

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    How's the new erase pro treating everyone thus far??? Better than the old??
    that is the question, lol.....in their enthusiasm for other pes products this thread kind of got sidetracked......
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    How's the new erase pro treating everyone thus far??? Better than the old??
    I feel great, zero joint issues, just added anabeta elite and ArA today
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  16. How long have you been on it?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    I feel great, zero joint issues, just added anabeta elite and ArA today
    EP and ArA might be to much for the joints for some people correct?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    EP and ArA might be to much for the joints for some people correct?
    The new EP may actually be joint protective

  19. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post

    EP and ArA might be to much for the joints for some people correct?
    I wouldn't say that, the new EP is very joint friendly
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    EP and ArA might be to much for the joints for some people correct?
    This depends on the individual. I haven't had joint issues from ArA or EP (old formula). And the feedback from the new EP seems that it is doing very well on the joints and not causing any problems.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    This depends on the individual. I haven't had joint issues from ArA or EP (old formula). And the feedback from the new EP seems that it is doing very well on the joints and not causing any problems.
    Same goes for me. Never had bad joint issues from ARA or EP (old one) - also stacked them without any joint problems.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The new EP may actually be joint protective
    i like the sound of that!!!

    ETA is monday, i will start as soon as i get it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The new EP may actually be joint protective
    Awesome cant wait to try it. I start my bottle in 2 weeks.

  24. Just cracked open a bottle of the pes erase new formula. Not pro.. Smells like a cheeseburger lol.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Just cracked open a bottle of the pes erase new formula. Not pro.. Smells like a cheeseburger lol.
    i have never noticed the smell, brb gonna take a whiff of it
    doing my own thang!
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Just cracked open a bottle of the pes erase new formula. Not pro.. Smells like a cheeseburger lol.
    Gains in a bottle.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Gains in a bottle.
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Just cracked open a bottle of the pes erase new formula. Not pro.. Smells like a cheeseburger lol.
    Always love new unique reviews lol
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Yea I know it sounds crazy but..... Lol when u guys get a chance put your nose in that bottle and tell me what you think. But who cares.. How well it works what I'm looking for

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Cjg View Post
    Yea I know it sounds crazy but..... Lol when u guys get a chance put your nose in that bottle and tell me what you think. But who cares.. How well it works what I'm looking for
    Haha, cravings?

    Let us know how it goes
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:32 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. Oxy Elite Pro New Formula vs Old Formula
    By TDHAWKS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:14 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 06:25 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Log in
Log in