new formula erase pro

Page 2 of 12 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just pulled the trigger on erase pro-new formula....i think this is the highest priced supplement i have bought in a very long time, i hope it lives up to my expectations!!!
    Should have got it when it was on sale.


  2. i ordered late last night, order has been updated to processing, hopefully i get it by the weekend!

    also ordered dopadex and aen-ape.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Thanks for taking the leap and giving the new formula a shot



    Be sure to post a review of the product when you can. Look forward to reading your thoughts on the new formula
    will do, thinking of logging it.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    will do, thinking of logging it.
    Go for it!

    If you do decide to please post a link in here so I can follow
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Go for it!

    If you do decide to please post a link in here so I can follow
    i will send you a pm with a personal invite!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Oh stop it. Your starting to make me blush
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Oh stop it. Your starting to make me blush
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i ordered late last night, order has been updated to processing, hopefully i get it by the weekend!

    also ordered dopadex and aen-ape.
    As long as you aren't in a state where the FedEx drivers are on a weather lockdown!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    As long as you aren't in a state where the FedEx drivers are on a weather lockdown!
    nah, man...last order i paid extra for fedex delivery and ended up having to go pick it up myself. this time i just went with usps delivery!!!

    should be getting an order completed email soon with tracking#.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Start my EP in two weeks. Im on a summer long cut.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Start my EP in two weeks. Im on a summer long cut.
    summer????
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    summer????
    Yea, pretty much gonna cut until aug or sep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Yea, pretty much gonna cut until aug or sep
    Well at least till may or june. Im wanting to get about 6-8%. Im probably 16-20% right now. How long would do you think it will take me to get sub10%, without losing a ton of muscle?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Well at least till may or june. Im wanting to get about 6-8%. Im probably 16-20% right now. How long would do you think it will take me to get sub10%, without losing a ton of muscle?
    i would do a serious cut for a month or so then do recomp. if bf is still too high then repeat.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would do a serious cut for a month or so then do recomp. if bf is still too high then repeat.
    Im eating roughly ~400 below maintenance right now. I started with 5 min of cardio 4days a wk, and im going to add 1-2 mins of cardio per week to each day. Im probably gonna drop my cals by about 50-100 come next week. I started jan 15. I got a log if you want to follow. Can you go look at my before pics and guesstimate bodyfat % for me? The supps im taking is alphamine, forskolin(100mg), ALCAR, Beta alanine, cycle support(for health purposes), and Agmatine, and bcaa, fish oil, multi and whey. In two more weeks i start m bottle of EP(new version). Anyway my macros are 288g pro, 187.5g CHO, and 98g fat. I am probably gonna drop a rice cake or two come next week. My kcals are currently ~2815.
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Well at least till may or june. Im wanting to get about 6-8%. Im probably 16-20% right now. How long would do you think it will take me to get sub10%, without losing a ton of muscle?
    too many factors to state this, do you really know your 16-20? Did you get a dexa/bodpod done? Using calipers are no where near correct usually off a good 3% (lower) than what you are due to not measuring internal bodyfat.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NattyForLife View Post
    Im eating roughly ~400 below maintenance right now. I started with 5 min of cardio 4days a wk, and im going to add 1-2 mins of cardio per week to each day. Im probably gonna drop my cals by about 50-100 come next week. I started jan 15. I got a log if you want to follow. Can you go look at my before pics and guesstimate bodyfat % for me? The supps im taking is alphamine, forskolin(100mg), ALCAR, Beta alanine, cycle support(for health purposes), and Agmatine, and bcaa, fish oil, multi and whey. In two more weeks i start m bottle of EP(new version). Anyway my macros are 288g pro, 187.5g CHO, and 98g fat. I am probably gonna drop a rice cake or two come next week. My kcals are currently ~2815.
    You got yourself a solid stack and your macros looks pretty good. Best of luck with the cut
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    You got yourself a solid stack and your macros looks pretty good. Best of luck with the cut
    mine starts monday
    get ready for an epic log starting with my own PES stash.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    mine starts monday
    get ready for an epic log starting with my own PES stash.
    If you log it post a link so we can follow

    (Mostly for the food porn )
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    If you log it post a link so we can follow

    (Mostly for the food porn )

    i will
    im awaiting the next insider for the new alphamine

    Just sayin

    how about some PES Clothing?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    i will
    im awaiting the next insider for the new alphamine

    Just sayin

    how about some PES Clothing?
    Im trying to get some myself!

    Apparently the diva ( aka @bdcc ) has taken all inventory so we have to wait untill @nattydisaster gets some more in.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  22. I logged into the PES main email to get all clothing forwarded to my home address instead of the warehouse.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I logged into the PES main email to get all clothing forwarded to my home address instead of the warehouse.
    Do we get your crummy trunks too?
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Cherry Limeade Alphamine shipped to us today
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  25. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Cherry Limeade Alphamine shipped to us today
    **** just got real.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  26. P.S. I almost never swear on the forum so I hope that indicates how important this is to me lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  27. In my mouth, Cherry Limeade Alphamine, I need.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    In my mouth, Cherry Limeade Alphamine, I need.
    This completes my stack

    CL Alphamine
    CL Amino IV
    all 3 flavors PES Select
    PES erase Pro
    Forskolin 95
    Alpha T2

    Time to shred it up!

    In for the INSIDER!!!!!!!!
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    This completes my stack CL Alphamine CL Amino IV all 3 flavors PES Select PES erase Pro Forskolin 95 Alpha T2 Time to shred it up! In for the INSIDER!!!!!!!!
    You better log that!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    You better log that!!
    Course
    why dont you get that stuff up for sale so i can.
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just noticed this... new Erase Pro formula in January? @.@
    By kissdadookie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 345
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:32 PM
  2. New erase pro and alpha t2
    By justiceTX in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-21-2013, 10:06 AM
  3. Oxy Elite Pro New Formula vs Old Formula
    By TDHAWKS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 11:14 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 06:25 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 01:03 AM
Log in
Log in