Saturated Fats/LDL/Cardivascular Disease

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Not to detail but what are you in school FOR Coop?

What is your background?

You have such an amazing grasp on so many things discussed on this forum it's impressive.

Just curious as to which area of study allows for this as these boards dictate a certain niche criterion of knowledge; not just medicine, or pharmacology and certainly not "just" nutrition.

Your background/current studies seem to include knowledge of all 3

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I think this is still an area of ongoing investigation. No conclusions are hard in my books, as recent treatment guidelines reflect our ever-changing knowledge on the topic. It's the #1 killer in America for good reason. If we had it figured out, it wouldn't be (though we are definitely learning, as mortality rates have dropped; in fact, cancer will soon be the #1 killer, which is a reflection of how truly little we understand about that animal [in before conspiracy theorists])
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Coop isn't in school... he schools us. He IS knowledge. He's like the Matrix.... who is Coop? You cannot be told who Coop is, you have to see for yourself.
    •   

3. I was having a conversation with Cyrus over lunch and he said "there is no spoon".

I looked down and all my cutlery had disappeared.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

4. LOLOL :P

Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Coop isn't in school... he schools us. He IS knowledge. He's like the Matrix.... who is Coop? You cannot be told who Coop is, you have to see for yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was having a conversation with Cyrus over lunch and he said "there is no spoon". I looked down and all my cutlery had disappeared.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

5. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Not to detail but what are you in school FOR Coop?

What is your background?

You have such an amazing grasp on so many things discussed on this forum it's impressive.

Just curious as to which area of study allows for this as these boards dictate a certain niche criterion of knowledge; not just medicine, or pharmacology and certainly not "just" nutrition.

Your background/current studies seem to include knowledge of all 3
    Coop is Wikipedia on crack.

In before Coopepedia
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I was having a conversation with Cyrus over lunch and he said "there is no spoon".

I looked down and all my cutlery had disappeared.
    I wish I could rep this LOL
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

7. I love me some fats
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 10:01 AM
  2. Health Benefits of Saturated Fats
    By Al Shades in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-18-2007, 05:07 AM