Is Arimistane Really (possibly) on the FDA Hit List?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lulz myself sometimes, just realized that Arimistane is actually a metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA. Nevermind.

Was basically wondering about it looking at the bottle of Free Test I have. Totally missed the 3 in front of 7-Keto DHEA on the ingredients panel :p

M

MikeyCO

Awards
That document is old... and the FDA cares about 2 things. 1 naturally occurring, and 2 safe for general consumption.. if the ingredient follows thoes guidelines then they dont mess with it. Well untill fatty takes 1000 caps in one sitting thinking that he will get big and ends up in the hospital getting his stomach pumped and liver detoxed...

M

MikeyCO

Awards
Everything is simply atoms being re-arranged.

Most people don't know Mucins Purinus (I know I spelled this wrong) is black pepper extract and people swear by it.

Others don't know that almost every HGH product sold in America is a joke either.

Yet others simply think you must inject everything..

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brand new and coming in with a bang. Care to back up any of that Mucuna Pruriens claim with some evidence or studies?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brand new and coming in with a bang. Care to back up any of that Mucuna Pruriens claim with some evidence or studies?
There's actually at least one study published demonstrating that mucuna prurienes can upregulate GH production. Specifically l-dopa which is found in mucuna pruriens.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I am very familiar with all the studies surrounding it. I am interested in the comment from MikeyCO and where it stems from.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, I am very familiar with all the studies surrounding it. I am interested in the comment from MikeyCO and where it stems from.
Gotcha, I want to know where MikeyCO got the information that mucuna pruriens ='s piperine. LoL.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You mean I've been buying bottles of rearranged ATOMS?!?

lolz

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Mucuna pruriens is velvet bean, LOL. Black pepper extract is bioperine. Don't make ridiculous statements if you can't even type "mucuna pruriens" into google and click on a wikipedia link....

M

MikeyCO

Awards
Ya I know I was tired.. my bad.. long days at work.. and not putting much thought into it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
J Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32