What to expect from F95 forskolin

Ray kenney

Awards
Just ordered a bottle off of nutraplanet. I never have run this before. What are some of it's effects and what is the sweet spot dosage? I'm currently running xgels

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Just ordered a bottle off of nutraplanet. I never have run this before. What are some of it's effects and what is the sweet spot dosage? I'm currently running xgels
Forskolin can be used for cutting, recomp, or bulking. It aides in body recomposition. I would start at 25mg first thing in the morning and then up your dose as you feel needed. For most people the sweet spot is 100mg spread throughout the day. I wouldnt advise started above 50mg because it could cause GI tract issue. You need to build up your dosage over time.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Vasodilator, thyrogenic, promotes increases in LBM, fat loss aide, t-booster. It does it all my man. As rec above start at 25mg then work you're way to 100-125mg (or even 150mg if you're special). Very versatile supplement

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will add to make sure your other sups don't already haz it in it. a lot of fatburners will have some in there as well as test boosters like tropinol. so you will want to add those amounts to your daily intake. I find that the lower percentage extracts are the one wich can irritate the stomache.. fosk 95 is really clean and I can tolerate a large dose with no issues.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a study on forskolin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

RESULTS:
Forskolin was shown to elicit favorable changes in body composition by significantly decreasing body fat percentage (BF%) and fat mass (FM) as determined by DXA compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). Additionally, forskolin administration resulted in a change in bone mass for the 12-week trial compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). There was a trend toward a significant increase for lean body mass in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p = 0.097). Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group.

DISCUSSION:
Oral ingestion of forskolin (250 mg of 10% forskolin extract twice a day) for a 12-week period was shown to favorably alter body composition while concurrently increasing bone mass and serum free testosterone levels in overweight and obese men. The results indicate that forskolin is a possible therapeutic agent for the management and treatment of obesity.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I recommend grabbing more than one bottle, the effects are much more pronounced over a longer (8-12 week) run.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, F95 is really something special. I ran out just shortly after Christmas and had to wait weeks before NP got it back in stock with a great price.

Fortunately, my body can tolerate a high dose. This morning, upon waking, I took one scoop of alphamine + 1 (25mg) F95.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ben FTW with the actual posting of lit.

50-100mg daily is best. The thing to keep in mind though is that this isn't really a "feel" type product. It works gradually, but once 4 weeks rolls I around I always just start to get amazed at the body composition changes.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I will add to make sure your other sups don't already haz it in it. a lot of fatburners will have some in there as well as test boosters like tropinol. so you will want to add those amounts to your daily intake. I find that the lower percentage extracts are the one wich can irritate the stomache.. fosk 95 is really clean and I can tolerate a large dose with no issues.
Same here. I started i believe with 75mg.

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
I'm sure this has been said before but does F95 need to be cycled?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know some who have said they don't, but I usually run for up to 12 weeks then take a month off.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I've heard it both ways myself. However, my break was when NP was out of stock for a few weeks. LOL!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are out of stock again wtf
This would seem to be expected especially at the price it was at. On top of that, one of the best overall supps you can use.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sean is correct with the 12 week recommendation.

It actually originates from the study I posted above which was 12 weeks in duration. Could it be used for longer? Possibly, yes. We just stick with the research recommendations.

Cyrus has posted that higher doses would appear to be more effective and often recommends 100mg per day.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
How often does nutraplanet restock?
LOL..man, no one knows but Forskolin is now probably one of the top selling supps on NP. It definitely doesn't stay in stock for long and like Kbayne said, that price was a steal and I took advantage once I saw it. Trust me, I will pull the trigger again when it comes back in stock with that same low price. But shop around, you'd be surprised where you can buy it a decent price.

DarthGainer

Awards
I bought 7 bottles on black Friday, Absolute steel considering the prices in the uk! 12 week run soon.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know the drill, put requests in at NP. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
That was quick, hopefully they restock asap

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sean is correct with the 12 week recommendation. It actually originates from the study I posted above which was 12 weeks in duration. Could it be used for longer? Possibly, yes. We just stick with the research recommendations. Cyrus has posted that higher doses would appear to be more effective and often recommends 100mg per day.
There is at least 1 study at 100mg.