Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Got mine yesterday- hope to try it tomorrow night

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

2. Very good taste. Was 6am and i was tired but about 20 minutes in, I felt it kick in. Not the usual stim feeling but just very alert. Family issue cut my workout short during warm up, so I started working. Focus was on point. I even did some admin work I'd been putting off forever. Focus/Alertness stayed with me all day.

I'll get a workout in tomorrow to test out its other features.
    •   

3. I'm sick, so I can't give completely accurate feedback, but...

Taste is fine. Focus is intense, tunnel vision achieved. Pumps may be the best I've experienced. I have no idea where the GMS is, there are zero floaties, or texture Weirdness.

4. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    Thx I tried google and I got lights and aquariums for pet Komodo dragons lol
    If you google the full name "katana nutraceuticals" it comes up. Just need better google skills
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

5. I kept seeing get ripped nutrition results and didn't realize that's all I was getting lol, they don't have a site for the brand as confirmed by a rep. My google skills are outstanding. I can find almost anyone naked lmao

6. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I kept seeing get ripped nutrition results and didn't realize that's all I was getting lol, they don't have a site for the brand as confirmed by a rep. My google skills are outstanding. I can find almost anyone naked lmao
    I would rep this so many times if I wasnt on my phone hahaha well played.

I was just being a smarta**

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I would rep this so many times if I wasnt on my phone hahaha well played.

I was just being a smarta**
    He found you naked didn't he? Smh.

8. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

He found you naked didn't he? Smh.
    He blackmailed me via PM

9. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm sick, so I can't give completely accurate feedback, but...

Taste is fine. Focus is intense, tunnel vision achieved. Pumps may be the best I've experienced. I have no idea where the GMS is, there are zero floaties, or texture Weirdness.
    You had me at 'zero floaties'

Lol, how was the energy? And what kind of sick are ya? Meningitis? tuberculosis? Scurvy?

10. Great feedback Poison, glad to hear this one is a hit!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

11. I'll just C&P review:
    Tried my first scoop today! I had about 5 hrs sleep last night and was feeling pretty tried but decided to hit the gym anyways. I used one scoop about 40 minutes pre workout with no other products(not even my beloved Powershock intra).
    -Taste: Flavoring seemed like it was on the "lighter" side which I enjoyed for a change
    -Mixability: not a problem at all~ a couple shakes in the blender bottle(10 oz) and I mixed very well.
    - The workout : I started with 2o minutes on elliptical and did back and Bis. Pumps were pretty good( I usually use more nitrates,etc pre) , however the endurance and energy thru the wo were the most pronounced effects as I blasted thru a VERY good wo in about 1hr 5min ...and left the gym still full of energy.
    The only issue I had was I think I got a bad batch cause the was not color to the drink and I thought red raspberry was supposed to be red
    Overall I was VERY pleased with this pre

12. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I'll just C&P review:
    Tried my first scoop today! I had about 5 hrs sleep last night and was feeling pretty tried but decided to hit the gym anyways. I used one scoop about 40 minutes pre workout with no other products(not even my beloved Powershock intra).
    -Taste: Flavoring seemed like it was on the "lighter" side which I enjoyed for a change
    -Mixability: not a problem at all~ a couple shakes in the blender bottle(10 oz) and I mixed very well.
    - The workout : I started with 2o minutes on elliptical and did back and Bis. Pumps were pretty good( I usually use more nitrates,etc pre) , however the endurance and energy thru the wo were the most pronounced effects as I blasted thru a VERY good wo in about 1hr 5min ...and left the gym still full of energy.
    The only issue I had was I think I got a bad batch cause the was not color to the drink and I thought red raspberry was supposed to be red
    Overall I was VERY pleased with this pre
    What color was it? I'm pretty sure T mentioned they won't use any colorings or dyes. Awesome effects. Keep us updated.

Mine I think is delayed in snowstorm land
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

13. Quote Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    It mixes clear
    Thanks. So Mw1 you're gtg man. That's what it is supposed to look like!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Thanks. So Mw1 you're gtg man. That's what it is supposed to look like!
    Mike is trolling
    <3 boobs

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    What color was it? I'm pretty sure T mentioned they won't use any colorings or dyes. Awesome effects. Keep us updated.

Mine I think is delayed in snowstorm land
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    It mixes clear
    Quote Originally Posted by Adobo View Post
    Mike is trolling
    Yes I was ~ I actually prefer non-colored supps
    I was very impressed with it last night given the amount of sleep I had the night before. Looking forward to trying it again tomorrow

16. I think this is the first gms containing product with not a single pomp pellet to be found. Beyond micronized.

17. No pomp pellets? Diesel0022 is gon b sad...

18. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    You had me at 'zero floaties'

Lol, how was the energy? And what kind of sick are ya? Meningitis? tuberculosis? Scurvy?
    I'm allergic to dairy. Someone accidentally sabotaged me in that regard, and it manifests itself like a sinus infection and bronchitis. It blows. It's not the gastric lactose allergy most people have.

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Great feedback Poison, glad to hear this one is a hit!
    Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    I think this is the first gms containing product with not a single pomp pellet to be found. Beyond micronized.
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    Its milled down micronized GMS.
    Whatever it is, it's ridiculous.

19. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

I'm allergic to dairy. Someone accidentally sabotaged me in that regard, and it manifests itself like a sinus infection and bronchitis. It blows. It's not the gastric lactose allergy most people .
    Wow, serious? Stink man, I'm sorry..hope you're recovering from that pretty fast...

20. So this compared to condense and to uncut........? Any one with experience?

21. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    So this compared to condense and to uncut........? Any one with experience?
    I enjoyed Uncut. Good flexible dosing with caps, good strength gains going through the whole bottle a mild focus buzz and mild pump.

Condense gave me solid pumps and decent energy.

I enjoy Katana much better. You get the nitrate pumps, cognizin super focus and a higher extract of Amento and peppermint extract. IMO Katana>Uncut>Condense
    <3 boobs

22. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    So this compared to condense and to uncut........? Any one with experience?
    I enjoyed Uncut. Good flexible dosing with caps, good strength gains going through the whole bottle a mild focus buzz and mild pump.

I enjoy Katana much better. You get the nitrate pumps, cognizin super focus and a higher extract of Amento and peppermint extract. IMO Katana>Uncut>Condense
    <3 boobs

23. Quote Originally Posted by Adobo View Post

I added 1g SNS Agmatine today and it was GREAT!

24. In for more reviews. Any idea of Europe release date?

25. Got mine, will be putting it to the test ASAP. Like the feedback so far, hoping mine is positive.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. Will use for the first time tomorrow....will drop feedback soon.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

27. Curious to give this formula a go myself. Looks quite comprehensive and I have only good things to say about the "designer" of this product. Standup guy delivering high quality products.
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Veritas View Post
    Curious to give this formula a go myself. Looks quite comprehensive and I have only good things to say about the "designer" of this product. Standup guy delivering high quality products.
    One of the best guys in the business for sure!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

29. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    One of the best guys in the business for sure!
    QFT
    <3 boobs

30. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    I added 1g SNS Agmatine today and it was GREAT!
    Damn... one set of anything and I feel ROM would be severely restricted.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 05:24 PM
  2. For Sale: Drive - Applied Nutraceuticals (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 09:11 PM
  4. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:26 AM
  5. nutraceuticals / functional foods
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0