Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Whats everyones deal with this? The profile looks fantastic, seems as if some people are unaware of how to decipher a profile.

    •   
       


  2. I'll log it after my stim break if you want , running a mr Hyde v2 log in bb.com right now.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/262422-mst-ragnorok-elite.html Mst Ragnorok Elite log

  3. I trust Komodo 100%. The owner has hooked me up with samples out of his own stash multiple times. His customer service is excellent and the profile for Katana fits my needs perfectly. I will be buying.

  4. Ninja edits in the house...

    Mine will be here monday. Looking forward to Tuesday morning. Will see how it works on my chestuses.
    •   
       


  5. NP selling this?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    This has to be copy pasta... Lol
    It was an edit. He initially claimed small companies are going to kill the supp industry
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    This thread has serious issues lol.

    I can almost imagine Admin either scratching his head or laughing intensely or a combination of the two as he read through it lol
    Agreed. Very unusual... Kinda how I felt when reading it. Ha

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunglow View Post
    Realize that some people rep for companies board members think are great, when they are pure ****. Having friendly "bro's" on a board, doesn't make a good company. There will always be an affinity for consumers to believe smaller companies are on the cutting edge and have all the secrets that big companies don't. The smaller companies are good bro's and looking out for the little guy. In reality, a small company has a snow balls chance in hell of being compliant in today's environment. A well known company, that is larger than most would believe, has 12 people full time on compliance. It is mind blowing what it takes to properly enforce QC these days. We're constantly learning all the new rules and regs, it's a moving target. Commercial theft is rampant in our industry. Companies loading proteins with amino's so they'll test out via nitrogen test. Protein being on point, but fats/carbs being way off. Source changing constantly. Raws never being tested or only before, not after. Almost every company has expiration date violations as almost none of them have used a stability chamber. Go ask any of these smaller companies where they got their expiration date from. The real answer is whatever the bottling company they paid to make it put on there. Which is likely between 2-4 years. FDA is going to bust nuts on this. Once you put an expiration date, your product has to be within 5% of that upon expiration. Every class action lawyer in the country is loading up on products right now to sit. They'll test now and when expiration's up. Then all of these companies will be buried as it will be a per unit violation off entire production runs. Bye bye supplement industry. Reps, for a lot of companies, have little clue as to how the business is ran. Their job is to monitor conversations, answer questions and give feedback. Some are more involved, some aren't. I've never given guidelines to reps. They know what they need to do for us. In exchange, they get nudes. No better pay than that. Your original comment says why rep for a company that makes complete junk, guess it's how you define "junk"? Does that mean over priced or not effective? What about supplement companies that sold misbranded drugs and attempted to go legit from those profits? Almost every company has a dark side to it, people just find a way to justify their support.
    I'm tired and it's 3am, I will read your post attentively tomorrow...

    Any relative of Touey's?

  9. In for newbs!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunglow View Post
    Realize that some people rep for companies board members think are great, when they are pure ****. Having friendly "bro's" on a board, doesn't make a good company. There will always be an affinity for consumers to believe smaller companies are on the cutting edge and have all the secrets that big companies don't. The smaller companies are good bro's and looking out for the little guy. In reality, a small company has a snow balls chance in hell of being compliant in today's environment. A well known company, that is larger than most would believe, has 12 people full time on compliance. It is mind blowing what it takes to properly enforce QC these days. We're constantly learning all the new rules and regs, it's a moving target.

    Commercial theft is rampant in our industry. Companies loading proteins with amino's so they'll test out via nitrogen test. Protein being on point, but fats/carbs being way off. Source changing constantly. Raws never being tested or only before, not after. Almost every company has expiration date violations as almost none of them have used a stability chamber. Go ask any of these smaller companies where they got their expiration date from. The real answer is whatever the bottling company they paid to make it put on there. Which is likely between 2-4 years. FDA is going to bust nuts on this. Once you put an expiration date, your product has to be within 5% of that upon expiration. Every class action lawyer in the country is loading up on products right now to sit. They'll test now and when expiration's up. Then all of these companies will be buried as it will be a per unit violation off entire production runs. Bye bye supplement industry.

    Reps, for a lot of companies, have little clue as to how the business is ran. Their job is to monitor conversations, answer questions and give feedback. Some are more involved, some aren't. I've never given guidelines to reps. They know what they need to do for us. In exchange, they get nudes. No better pay than that.

    Your original comment says why rep for a company that makes complete junk, guess it's how you define "junk"? Does that mean over priced or not effective? What about supplement companies that sold misbranded drugs and attempted to go legit from those profits? Almost every company has a dark side to it, people just find a way to justify their support.
    Man, the copy pasta is strong with this one. Busting out a Mike M post that way.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post

    I'm tired and it's 3am, I will read your post attentively tomorrow...

    Any relative of Touey's?
    Thats the OG post he had up! Haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  12. I know it's early, but I'd like to nominate this for thread of the year.

  13. This thread delivers,
    although I dunno what, probably some derivative of Poop.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    NP selling this?
    Europa will have it. NP just has to order it if they want.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  15. I like the name, lol

  16. I couldn't find a website for this brand?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I couldn't find a website for this brand?
    Page 7, 4th post from the bottom...Google the user name....or look komodo up on fb...

  18. Thx I tried google and I got lights and aquariums for pet Komodo dragons lol

  19. Got mine yesterday...can't wait to give it a shot.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  20. Subbed for feedback, and some more quality posts lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Subbed for feedback, and some more quality posts lol
    Feedback is showing up on their FB page and forums.
    <3 boobs

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Got mine yesterday...can't wait to give it a shot.
    Fill us in .
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Saw this posted:

    Smell--Had a nice smell. Wasn't overpowering but was definitely more noticeable than other pwo's I've tried.

    Taste--Taste was good. Unfortunately I've been drinking Amino IV and Bioshock lately and those are the 2 best tasting supplements I've ever had so the bar was set pretty high. I'd give it a 8.5/10.

    Mixability--Katana mixed in 10 ounces of water perfectly. No floaties and no sinkers.

    In the gym--Focus was awesome, energy was smooth with no jitters and no speeding up of the heartbeat, endurance was great, and the pumps were amazing. I've never had pumps like this from 1 scoop of a single product. My workout lasted 90 minutes but felt like 45. Incredible.
    Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  24. Bitchin!

    Got mine in. I'm kinda sick, so I skipped my workout today, but I did take 2/3 scoop for kicks before work. Tastes Super benign, mild.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:24 PM
  2. For Sale: Drive - Applied Nutraceuticals (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 08:11 PM
  4. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 10:26 AM
  5. nutraceuticals / functional foods
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 02:45 AM
Log in
Log in