Awards
  • Established
def ordering some

solid profile

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Bought their epi product, Epik Shred, really enjoyed it stacked with a LG product

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Looks very solid. Painful pumps id imagine. :p

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my next pre. As soon as it ships and gets to my door that is. :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coop can chime in on the pepp extract
1.)
PDE inhibition (multiple isoforms)
Weakly vasodilatory
Capacity to potentiate adrenergic signaling in adipose tissue --> enhanced lipolysis

Acetylcholinesterase inhibition
Increased availability of acetylcholine at the NMJ

Enhancing the release of Ca2+ from the sarcoplasmic reticulum
Increased contractility of skeletal muscle

Inhibition of PTP1B
Potentiation of insulin signaling and other growth promoting cascades (unknown tissue specificity)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good.

Assuming it meets label claims, is this a new company?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people jump to conclusions already...
In the supplement industry I always will assume the worst until proven otherwise.

I don't think this is a bad thing either, because it stops me from wasting money on garbage or putting amphetamine analogs into my body.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In the supplement industry I always will assume the worst until proven otherwise.

I don't think this is a bad thing either, because it stops me from wasting money on garbage or putting amphetamine analogs into my body.
Want to prove otherwise? Then buy a tub of it and put it to the test. Bet you would love it.
Point blank.

Nothing to prove. Folks can just wait for feedback.
This.....

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to prove otherwise? Then buy a tub of it and put it to the test. Bet you would love it.
Point blank.

This.....
I didn't ever say I wanted to prove otherwise, did I?

Please point me to where I said that.

I also didn't say you, or anyone else, had to either.

Honestly, I would probably hate it. If the profile is legit, that is. Too much of a pump absolutely ruins my workouts, I hate it.

But, I'm just saying there is a chance it doesn't contain what it says it does. (there always is, I'm just wary of companies I've never heard of)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
But, I'm just saying there is a chance it doesn't contain what it says it does. (there always is, I'm just wary of companies I've never heard of)
And i can bet there are lots of people who have never heard of BPS and would say the same thing in return.
So therefore there is no need to jump to conclusions or assumptions. let the feedback come in, if it is not something that interests you, then you dont need to have to stir the pot and try and cause drama with the whole "Label" issue.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And i can bet there are lots of people who have never heard of BPS and would say the same thing in return.
So therefore there is no need to jump to conclusions or assumptions. let the feedback come in, if it is not something that interests you, then you dont need to have to stir the pot and try and cause drama with the whole "Label" issue.
I'm sure there are, it's a part of the supplement industry and always will be. (especially with all of the negative attention the industry has gotten recently)

There was no drama until you made drama.

Have you noticed that no one else said anything about me pointing out the obvious issue most have with new companies except for you?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Well, there's a writeup with valid references and the referenced studies are legit. Great start. Provided it meets marketing claims, should be epic. I have a lot of trust in the folks putting it out and will find out for myself very soon. If it sucks, I'll say it sucks. If it's epic, I'll be called a nuthugger to many. :D nature of the biz.Edit: I'm not as industry savvy as some here and my reference to label claims really meant marketing claims, as in doing what it says it will do. Again, I have faith in the owner and believe the product will contain what It says.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So this is causing drama???

Heaven forbid a simple statement = drama.
Srs business
The same could easily be said for you, couldn't it?

I made a simple statement just like you did.

So how could you accuse me of causing drama with a simple statement but deny the ssame accusation when it's about you?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, there's a writeup with valid references and the referenced studies are legit. Great start. Provided it meets label claims, should be epic. I have a lot of trust in the folks putting it out and will find out for myself very soon. If it sucks, I'll say it sucks. If it's epic, I'll be called a nuthugger to many. :D nature of the biz.
Woah now, don't you dare say anything about label claims or Bob will drag it out all night.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So how could you accuse me of causing drama with a simple statement but deny the ssame accusation when it's about you?
Im not the one denying the product does not meet label claims.
Ill sit back and see how the feedback unfolds and see if it "does not meet claims."

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not the one denying the product does not meet label claims.
Ill sit back and see how the feedback unfolds and see if it "does not meet claims."
I never said it didn't meet label claims either.

You're putting words into my mouth, I said it looks good ASSUMING it meets label claims.

Denying it meeting label claims would be something like:

"profile looks good, too bad it doesn't meet label claims..."

Or something along those lines.

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm sure there are, it's a part of the supplement industry and always will be. (especially with all of the negative attention the industry has gotten recently)

There was no drama until you made drama.

Have you noticed that no one else said anything about me pointing out the obvious issue most have with new companies except for you?

I can definitely see where you're coming from.....as the Industry does have some bad apples. However, I don't think it's necessarily fair to make a post like that without a reason other than they're new, small, or I've never heard of them. Being that they're a newer, smaller company...post like that could potentially hurt their sales by consumers misreading your post intent. With that said, I'm sure someone will test it once it's released.....as it's very common.

Now as far as Katana....I have full faith in the Company, Its owner, and their products. I personally know the product/ingredients went through all the rigorous testing required by GMP.

Philosophy

Philosophy

Awards
  • Established
I can definitely see where you're coming from.....as the Industry does have some bad apples. However, I don't think it's necessarily fair to make a post like that without a reason other than they're new, small, or I've never heard of them. Being that they're a newer, smaller company...post like that could potentially hurt their sales by consumers misreading your post intent. With that said, I'm sure someone will test it once it's released.....as it's very common.

Now as far as Katana....I have full faith in the Company, Its owner, and their products. I personally know the product/ingredients went through all the rigorous testing required by GMP.
Exactly.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

My initial question was finally answered via PM.

I asked "are they a newer company" and received no responses from anyone.

And it would seem they are not so much a new company, as one I've just not heard of (which should've been easy for someone to answer)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also on my list of things to try

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
My initial question was finally answered via PM.

I asked "are they a newer company" and received no responses from anyone.

And it would seem they are not so much a new company, as one I've just not heard of (which should've been easy for someone to answer)
I understand that....but the same principle applies even if they are new or small. Post like that could put doubt in consumers eyes....warranted or not.

Now something I think we both could agree on is......it would be nice if more Companies were forced to abide by GMP guidelines. The proper steps are in place to make safe & effective products that meet label claims. The issue is that the rules in place are not being enforced. We don't need more rules, we need rules enforced.

Now for that hug.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
I just don't like being accused of something I didn't do.
Sounds like marriage alright!

I can understand the skepticism. I too am a skeptic. In this case, I have a lot of faith in the company and its people, which eases my mind.

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
workin on his pencil grip strength

he'll never drop another writing utensil again

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pot calling the kettle black much?

Check DSHEA and see how BPS products stack up.
I am aware.

Its also why we are DCing topical products, but, please show me the lab reports with unlabeled substances in our products (referring to the DS issue).

IMO, this is much worse than having topical products in the line.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I am aware.

Its also why we are DCing topical products, but, please show me the lab reports with unlabeled substances in our products (referring to the DS issue).

IMO, this is much worse than having topical products in the line.
Please show me where in a court of law, it was proven that DS had unlabeled substances..?

I'm glad it's your opinion that an unlabeled substance is worse than having non compliant topicals.

Last I checked, a violation is a violation.

Since you brought up lab reports, do you have the lab reports done by a third-party company for all BPS products? I'm not talking COAs, but lab reports done by third party testing centers with proper chain of custody?

Status
Not open for further replies.