Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

LOL! Only thing I Have to add is that this is anabolicminds so most people like designer steroids. Ha selling them is definatley not something most members here would hold against the guy.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Outrageous side tracking in this thread.
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Cliffs =
    Some love the profile
    Some think its nothing special
    Bob getting defensive
    Some not happy about Bob getting defensive
    The owner is shady
    The owner is a stand up guy
    Random hospital story's
    Coop wants it in his tummy
    Dog videos
    OP wondering if Miscers have infiltrated AM.
    Awesome. I don't rep a lot because I always forget to, but reps!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I don't know I'm not to worried about pumps. They can be a hindrance while working out. Product just doesn't interest me much so I'm a fascinated with all the nut hugging.
    Same here! Doesn't look THAT interesting to me. Other then the amentoflavone and peppermint it's pretty basic.

Just the new bandwagon for people to jump on I guess.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Same here! Doesn't look THAT interesting to me. Other then the amentoflavone and peppermint it's pretty basic.

I don't think any other preworkout has that much CDP-choline.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Looks more interesting than Pre-Jym.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Threads like this are the reason I stopped coming on here. What happened to good old supplement talk and advice? Yawn.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Threads like this are the reason I stopped coming on here. What happened to good old supplement talk and advice? Yawn.
    For the most part, it usually is supp talk, advice, and good people. A few people in here kind of messed that up though.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The release makes it possible for the good bro phaggots to engage in incest.

Nothing special about the product at all. Mediocre ingredients/doses and questionable QA control. Price is laughable too.

It's also produced by a crook who sells designer steroids on the side and has no problem slandering respected people like neuron and PA. The only reason why this product is being promoted here is because the boards nowadays are infiltrated with phaggy reps and creditcard/blueberry frauds. I wouldn't touch this crap with a ten foot pole.
    wat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The guy is ****ing peddling designer steroids on his site. How do you dare to claim he's a legit dude in a cesspool of shadiness?

Even King Arthur wouldn't be able to pull his dick out of your ass.
    Ya? So?

Wait, do you use glutamine?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Name a preworkout that has a better profile? Only one I would even put near it is Enhanced.

But that is taking actual science and profile into consideration. So maybe that makes me biased lol
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Which is what I intend to do. Really, saying it's legit means nothing. (DS anyone?)
    Komodo sells PH, probably why less people know about them. They don't hide what they are selling so I think that they can most likely be trusted.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsliz1724

Name a preworkout that has a better profile? Only one I would even put near it is Enhanced.

But that is taking actual science and profile into consideration. So maybe that makes me biased lol
    Ok if you need the help. Ultima for one Lol. and I could go on.
    Like I said before there are a lot of good Pre's out This isn't anything amazing. I could add some bulk amentoflavone to any of the good pre's out right now if I wanted 2.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Like I said before there are a lot of good Pre's out This isn't anything amazing. I could add some bulk amentoflavone to any of the good pre's out right now if I wanted 2.
    Please do share where you have a reliable source of amentoflavone?
  14. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

To be honest I don't really see the point of posts like this. I think the profile looks quite solid. Some people are looking for something different. I don't really see the need to go above and beyond saying the profile doesn't interest me much if I don't think it looks any good nor do I see the need to compare it to every single pre-workout out there. If it doesn't look solid to you then don't buy it. It looks solid to me, solid to Coop, solid to some others, so we will buy it.

I think feedback (based on the profile) will be really positive. I don't know though. Anyone could add bulk amentoflavone to anything. I don't know what that point is for either really. We could all make our own pres if we wanted to. I don't want to. Some people do.

Different strokes different folks and all that.

Just my .02

Seems like a lot of people in this thread have an interest in making sure people think the Katana profile isn't good. I happen to disagree.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr

Please do share where you have a reliable source of amentoflavone?
    Can't post links
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

To be honest I don't really see the point of posts like this. I think the profile looks quite solid. Some people are looking for something different. I don't really see the need to go above and beyond saying the profile doesn't interest me much if I don't think it looks any good nor do I see the need to compare it to every single pre-workout out there. If it doesn't look solid to you then don't buy it. It looks solid to me, solid to Coop, solid to some others, so we will buy it.

I think feedback (based on the profile) will be really positive. I don't know though. Anyone could add bulk amentoflavone to anything. I don't know what that point is for either really. We could all make our own pres if we wanted to. I don't want to. Some people do.

Different strokes different folks and all that.
    That's true. And I agree with you. So with that being said I will no longer comment.
    Your right everyone has there own preference good luck with it.

Edit: Also I was specifically quoted and asked to name a better product. That is why I responded. My initial post on this thread was days ago. And you were happy to share your opinion that it looked amazing. I was just happy to share my opinion that it doesn't look amazing.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  17. Professional Member

That's true. And I agree with you. So with that being said I will no longer comment.
    Your right everyone has there own preference good luck with it.
    I wasn't trying to say not to comment! I just know that especially in pre's people are placing different emphasis on different things. Heck when we released CardioTryx which only has 80mg of caffeine we had people ask us if we could make a caffeine free version. Pre-workouts are one of those things that people want different things. I want focus and/or mental clarity more than I want pumps. Some people want pumps more than anything else. Some people want ergo aids. Others want a bunch of stims.

It's just such a personal preference category that "doesn't look interesting to me" could be said (imo) about ANY pre. I dunno. Just how I view it I guess. I see pre's come out all the time that I think have too much stims for me, but some people say can I add more stims to this? Just a lot of differences in what people want I guess I was not trying to say don't comment though!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

I wasn't trying to say not to comment! I just know that especially in pre's people are placing different emphasis on different things. Heck when we released CardioTryx which only has 80mg of caffeine we had people ask us if we could make a caffeine free version. Pre-workouts are one of those things that people want different things. I want focus and/or mental clarity more than I want pumps. Some people want pumps more than anything else. Some people want ergo aids. Others want a bunch of stims.

It's just such a personal preference category that "doesn't look interesting to me" could be said (imo) about ANY pre. I dunno. Just how I view it I guess. I see pre's come out all the time that I think have too much stims for me, but some people say can I add more stims to this? Just a lot of differences in what people want I guess I was not trying to say don't comment though!
    Thanks Geo.
    And I agree different strokes for different folks

I am actually like you in that I prefer my preworkout to give good focus and not have me cracked out feeling.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Also please be aware that the owner of Komodo and this supplement store also sell products for the brand you represent.

Not that it means anything to you but just sayin'.
    <3 boobs
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adobo

Also please be aware that the owner of Komodo and this supplement store also sell products for the brand you represent.

Not that it means anything to you but just sayin'.
    Not sure what your trying to imply or get at there buddy.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Not sure what your trying to imply or get at there buddy.
    It's poor representation to imply a negative stigma against a company that supports your company.

You essentially work in conjunction with Trae, indirectly, whether you like it or not. I'm sure the line of products you so happily represent are not perfect either

Not being a dick, Im sorry if it sounds that way
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Geo.
    And I agree different strokes for different folks

I am actually like you in that I prefer my preworkout to give good focus and not have me cracked out feeling.
    But you guys have AcuteFX which could give some people a cracked out feeling :P (I like AcuteFX btw).

Between the two (Katana vs. AcuteFX), I'm inclined to believe that there's less of a cracked out feeling with Katana TBH (there's no yohimbe, there's no higenamine).
  23. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    But you guys have AcuteFX which could give some people a cracked out feeling :P (I like AcuteFX btw).

Between the two (Katana vs. AcuteFX), I'm inclined to believe that there's less of a cracked out feeling with Katana TBH (there's no yohimbe, there's no higenamine).
    Acute FX is made by Athletix. He works for Athletic Xtreme (different company).
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022

It's poor representation to imply a negative stigma against a company that supports your company.

You essentially work in conjunction with Trae, indirectly, whether you like it or not. I'm sure the line of products you so happily represent are not perfect either

Not being a dick, Im sorry if it sounds that way
    Here's the deal I never implied a negative stigma. I simply stated that I didn't see anything special about the product other then the fact that it has some amentoflavone in it.

And secondly he apparently has a online retail store that carries some of our products. A LOT OF Online stores Carry our products lol. I don't see how that obligates me to sing praises of his personal product line. Should I sing the praises of Celtic or any other company that also has a Estore that may have picked up our products?

And no offense taken diesel you didn't come off as a dick. You've been very level and respectable
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I know that. Was just pointing out the difference between AcuteFX and Katana, and also assuming that flightposite enjoys AcuteFX (I could be wrong). So going by that logic, if one likes AcuteFX and doesn't feel that is too cracked out, Katana wouldn't really feel cracked out either.

EDIT: Stupid me. Just realized Athletix is not Athletic Xtreme. I stand corrected... twice. Bwah ha ha ha. Apologies flightposite.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc

Lol yes. Both good companies though.

And like I said earlier I should just bow out of this thread. I stated my opinion early on. In which I never said it sucked or looked like garbage. I just stated it doesn't look very special after hearing everyone raving about the profile. Sorry if it offended some. I know no company is perfect and not every product will be everyone's cup a tea. So for those of you that love it. great and I wish them success with using it as I do with anybody.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Here's the deal I never implied a negative stigma. I simply stated that I didn't see anything special about the product other then the fact that it has some amentoflavone in it.

And secondly he apparently has a online retail store that carries some of our products. A LOT OF Online stores Carry our products lol. I don't see how that obligates me to sing praises of his personal product line. Should I sing the praises of Celtic or any other company that also has a Estore that may have picked up our products?

And no offense taken diesel you didn't come off as a dick. You've been very level and respectable
    Your first statement is egregiously contradictory, and furthermore, extremely subjective.

I personally enjoy focus products, never been one for pumps or stimmed out energy. But for those who are interested in the pump, this product has those bases covered

I did not insinuate that you should praise his store, just respect it. Some of his sales might be covering the cost of your rep compensation

Me and Trae have had our personal differences, but from a business standpoint he really takes care of his customer base. In fact, I'd feel comfortable saying he is the most customer centric online store at the moment.
    Team En Vitro
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.

I vote for flightposite to share his source for amentoflavone. Lulz. Good ingredient, wish I had it in bulk.
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022

Your first statement is egregiously contradictory, and furthermore, extremely subjective.

I personally enjoy focus products, never been one for pumps or stimmed out energy. But for those who are interested in the pump, this product has those bases covered

I did not insinuate that you should praise his store, just respect it. Some of his sales might be covering the cost of your rep compensation

Me and Trae have had our personal differences, but from a business standpoint he really takes care of his customer base. In fact, I'd feel comfortable saying he is the most customer centric online store at the moment.

Where did I disrespect it his store?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Where did I disrespect it his store?
    Product Line**

I'd go ahead and state they go hand in hand
    Team En Vitro
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Appreciate the Ultima support
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Appreciate the Ultima support
    needs more flash over.
    Team En Vitro
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    needs more flash over.
    RIP DMAA

Not trying to pimp but I enjoy the energy from Shred XT more than FlashOver.

Is there any word if Katana will be picked up by NutraPlanet?
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

image attachment
    Omg, i love that movie. haha
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post

RIP DMAA

Not trying to pimp but I enjoy the energy from Shred XT more than FlashOver.

Is there any word if Katana will be picked up by NutraPlanet?
    It will be available through Europa. Up to NP if they will carry it or not.
  36. Professional Member

Everyone quit complaining and just buy Evomuse products all the time! Nothing else

Flashover...I still have about three tubs of it from those insanely crazy DMAA over deals. Holy cow they were like 9 bucks at one time. I think I ordered 8! I better check the exp. date.

Honestly the first pre I absolutely fell in love with and one of the best ever.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

37. New Member

I've just sat and read through the entire thread from 1st post until the end.

Not really sure what to say...

?
  38. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    I've just sat and read through the entire thread from 1st post until the end.

Not really sure what to say...

?

Just don't comment if you're not interested in the product. People will be butt hurt. It will some serious stuff. There may be court proceedings.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Just don't comment if you're not interested in the product. People will be butt hurt. It will some serious stuff. There may be court proceedings.
    I think product looks worth trying, but I think it got over shadowed by the thread and it's contents...
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I put my order in, we'll see.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 03:24 PM
  2. For Sale: Drive - Applied Nutraceuticals (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 07:11 PM
  4. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 09:26 AM
  5. nutraceuticals / functional foods
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0