Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Will definitely be picking up a tub next chance I get...as others have pointed out solid company and owner...
    Yup
    <3 boobs


  2. everyone says solid owner? who owns this?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    everyone says solid owner? who owns this?
    Can't really mention here. Check Google and look which supplement store is promoting it on Facebook. That will give you an idea on the back ground
    <3 boobs
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Will definitely be picking up a tub next chance I get...as others have pointed out solid company and owner...
    100% Real talk here. Guy is class act in person, he would be the last to "Shortchange" or not meet label claims on his items.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The release makes it possible for the good bro phaggots to engage in incest.

    Nothing special about the product at all. Mediocre ingredients/doses and questionable QA control. Price is laughable too.

    It's also produced by a crook who sells designer steroids on the side and has no problem slandering respected people like neuron and PA. The only reason why this product is being promoted here is because the boards nowadays are infiltrated with phaggy reps and creditcard/blueberry frauds. I wouldn't touch this crap with a ten foot pole.
    Lots of supplement sites sell steroids and always will because a market exists for them. You seem very biased against the product and seem to really want to make sure no one tries it. I have no idea why that is the case. I don't see a single cent from a lot of supplement sales and if Katana is popular or not popular doesn't help me out one bit.

    It just sounds as if you're really hating on the product for some reason. No one is going to make you buy it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post

    The release makes it possible for the good bro phaggots to engage in incest.

    Nothing special about the product at all. Mediocre ingredients/doses and questionable QA control. Price is laughable too.

    It's also produced by a crook who sells designer steroids on the side and has no problem slandering respected people like neuron and PA. The only reason why this product is being promoted here is because the boards nowadays are infiltrated with phaggy reps and creditcard/blueberry frauds. I wouldn't touch this crap with a ten foot pole.
    Been awhile.

    While I can see you seething hatred because of previous actions the claim that it's a ****ty product is farfetched.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  7. Anyone notice that it's been 10 minutes since Angelbolics post and Bob hasn't started harassing him yet?

    Weird, his seemed a lot more confrontational than mine.

  8. This thread is unbelievable.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  9. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    This thread is unbelievable.
    Yeah...I'd like to actually talk about the product and have a place for feedback. I have no idea how something that no one in here has tried yet can cause this controversy. I'm trying it. I'm excited to try it. I'll let everyone know. The owner has been nothing but awesome to me and to most of his customers. Angel is entitled to his opinion, but right now I'm not listening.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    ****ty is a big word, but there is really nothing special about it. Definitely not worth the dicksucking it gets here by the all mighty bros.
    Seems like you have a huge issue with the owner. Which is fine by me but how about we let the people talk about the product and not be dogging on everyone in here.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  11. .....
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Anyone notice that it's been 10 minutes since Angelbolics post and Bob hasn't started harassing him yet?

    Weird, his seemed a lot more confrontational than mine.
    Yeah Jim I noticed that also. Very strange.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  13. These guys + I Am For Phil thread = Thunderdome
    BOARD TYRANT

  14. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    This thread is unbelievable.
    +1 to this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  15. S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  16. Cliffs =
    Some love the profile
    Some think its nothing special
    Bob getting defensive
    Some not happy about Bob getting defensive
    The owner is shady
    The owner is a stand up guy
    Random hospital story's
    Coop wants it in his tummy
    Dog videos
    OP wondering if Miscers have infiltrated AM.

  17. Thanks Darth! I'm all caught up on this week's thread in 1/10th the time.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Thanks Darth! I'm all caught up on this week's thread in 1/10th the time.
    .

    Yeah. There were some essay like responses lol
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  19. smoker145
    smoker145's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Cliffs = Some love the profile Some think its nothing special Bob getting defensive Some not happy about Bob getting defensive The owner is shady The owner is a stand up guy Random hospital story's Coop wants it in his tummy Dog videos OP wondering if Miscers have infiltrated AM.
    Lol all good except i don't think chef bob was getting defensive.

    Any who, looks like a good pre. I'm down to try

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The guy is ****ing peddling designer steroids on his site. How do you dare to claim he's a legit dude in a cesspool of shadiness?

    Even King Arthur wouldn't be able to pull his dick out of your ass.
    The ****? Tons of sites peddle designer steroids. Who cares, he's not hiding it in his preworkout without telling anyone

    What's up bioman? Long time...

  21. LOL! Only thing I Have to add is that this is anabolicminds so most people like designer steroids. Ha selling them is definatley not something most members here would hold against the guy.

  22. Outrageous side tracking in this thread.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Cliffs =
    Some love the profile
    Some think its nothing special
    Bob getting defensive
    Some not happy about Bob getting defensive
    The owner is shady
    The owner is a stand up guy
    Random hospital story's
    Coop wants it in his tummy
    Dog videos
    OP wondering if Miscers have infiltrated AM.
    Awesome. I don't rep a lot because I always forget to, but reps!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I don't know I'm not to worried about pumps. They can be a hindrance while working out. Product just doesn't interest me much so I'm a fascinated with all the nut hugging.
    Same here! Doesn't look THAT interesting to me. Other then the amentoflavone and peppermint it's pretty basic.

    Just the new bandwagon for people to jump on I guess.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Same here! Doesn't look THAT interesting to me. Other then the amentoflavone and peppermint it's pretty basic.

    Just the new bandwagon for people to jump on I guess.
    I don't think any other preworkout has that much CDP-choline.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Same here! Doesn't look THAT interesting to me. Other then the amentoflavone and peppermint it's pretty basic.

    Just the new bandwagon for people to jump on I guess.
    Looks more interesting than Pre-Jym.

  27. Threads like this are the reason I stopped coming on here. What happened to good old supplement talk and advice? Yawn.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Chefdeez View Post
    Threads like this are the reason I stopped coming on here. What happened to good old supplement talk and advice? Yawn.
    For the most part, it usually is supp talk, advice, and good people. A few people in here kind of messed that up though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The release makes it possible for the good bro phaggots to engage in incest.

    Nothing special about the product at all. Mediocre ingredients/doses and questionable QA control. Price is laughable too.

    It's also produced by a crook who sells designer steroids on the side and has no problem slandering respected people like neuron and PA. The only reason why this product is being promoted here is because the boards nowadays are infiltrated with phaggy reps and creditcard/blueberry frauds. I wouldn't touch this crap with a ten foot pole.
    wat lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The guy is ****ing peddling designer steroids on his site. How do you dare to claim he's a legit dude in a cesspool of shadiness?

    Even King Arthur wouldn't be able to pull his dick out of your ass.
    Ya? So?

    Wait, do you use glutamine?
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  30. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Same here! Doesn't look THAT interesting to me. Other then the amentoflavone and peppermint it's pretty basic.

    Just the new bandwagon for people to jump on I guess.
    Name a preworkout that has a better profile? Only one I would even put near it is Enhanced.

    But that is taking actual science and profile into consideration. So maybe that makes me biased lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 05:24 PM
  2. For Sale: Drive - Applied Nutraceuticals (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:20 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 09:11 PM
  4. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:26 AM
  5. nutraceuticals / functional foods
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 03:45 AM
Log in
Log in