Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Well, there's a writeup with valid references and the referenced studies are legit. Great start. Provided it meets marketing claims, should be epic. I have a lot of trust in the folks putting it out and will find out for myself very soon. If it sucks, I'll say it sucks. If it's epic, I'll be called a nuthugger to many. nature of the biz.Edit: I'm not as industry savvy as some here and my reference to label claims really meant marketing claims, as in doing what it says it will do. Again, I have faith in the owner and believe the product will contain what It says.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    So this is causing drama???

    Heaven forbid a simple statement = drama.
    Srs business
    The same could easily be said for you, couldn't it?


    I made a simple statement just like you did.

    So how could you accuse me of causing drama with a simple statement but deny the ssame accusation when it's about you?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Well, there's a writeup with valid references and the referenced studies are legit. Great start. Provided it meets label claims, should be epic. I have a lot of trust in the folks putting it out and will find out for myself very soon. If it sucks, I'll say it sucks. If it's epic, I'll be called a nuthugger to many. nature of the biz.
    Woah now, don't you dare say anything about label claims or Bob will drag it out all night.
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    So how could you accuse me of causing drama with a simple statement but deny the ssame accusation when it's about you?
    Im not the one denying the product does not meet label claims.
    Ill sit back and see how the feedback unfolds and see if it "does not meet claims."
    Scivation/Primaforce Anabolic Minds Rep
    Anabolic Minds Site Rep
    www.anabolicminds.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

    Im not the one denying the product does not meet label claims.
    Ill sit back and see how the feedback unfolds and see if it "does not meet claims."
    I never said it didn't meet label claims either.

    You're putting words into my mouth, I said it looks good ASSUMING it meets label claims.


    Denying it meeting label claims would be something like:

    "profile looks good, too bad it doesn't meet label claims..."

    Or something along those lines.
    •   
       

  6. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I'm sure there are, it's a part of the supplement industry and always will be. (especially with all of the negative attention the industry has gotten recently)


    There was no drama until you made drama.

    Have you noticed that no one else said anything about me pointing out the obvious issue most have with new companies except for you?

    I can definitely see where you're coming from.....as the Industry does have some bad apples. However, I don't think it's necessarily fair to make a post like that without a reason other than they're new, small, or I've never heard of them. Being that they're a newer, smaller company...post like that could potentially hurt their sales by consumers misreading your post intent. With that said, I'm sure someone will test it once it's released.....as it's very common.

    Now as far as Katana....I have full faith in the Company, Its owner, and their products. I personally know the product/ingredients went through all the rigorous testing required by GMP.
    ~ Still Around ~

  7. Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post
    I can definitely see where you're coming from.....as the Industry does have some bad apples. However, I don't think it's necessarily fair to make a post like that without a reason other than they're new, small, or I've never heard of them. Being that they're a newer, smaller company...post like that could potentially hurt their sales by consumers misreading your post intent. With that said, I'm sure someone will test it once it's released.....as it's very common.

    Now as far as Katana....I have full faith in the Company, Its owner, and their products. I personally know the product/ingredients went through all the rigorous testing required by GMP.
    Exactly.

  8. Y'all are like saying the same thing but from a different angle and not realizing it. You married? Hug it out bitches.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post

    I can definitely see where you're coming from.....as the Industry does have some bad apples. However, I don't think it's necessarily fair to make a post like that without a reason other than they're new, small, or I've never heard of them. Being that they're a newer, smaller company...post like that could potentially hurt their sales by consumers misreading your post intent. With that said, I'm sure someone will test it once it's released.....as it's very common.

    Now as far as Katana....I have full faith in the Company, Its owner, and their products. I personally know the product/ingredients went through all the rigorous testing required by GMP.
    My initial question was finally answered via PM.

    I asked "are they a newer company" and received no responses from anyone.

    And it would seem they are not so much a new company, as one I've just not heard of (which should've been easy for someone to answer)

  10. Also on my list of things to try
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ccnAbolic View Post
    Y'all are like saying the same thing but from a different angle and not realizing it. You married? Hug it out bitches.
    I just don't like being accused of something I didn't do.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My initial question was finally answered via PM.

    I asked "are they a newer company" and received no responses from anyone.

    And it would seem they are not so much a new company, as one I've just not heard of (which should've been easy for someone to answer)
    I understand that....but the same principle applies even if they are new or small. Post like that could put doubt in consumers eyes....warranted or not.

    Now something I think we both could agree on is......it would be nice if more Companies were forced to abide by GMP guidelines. The proper steps are in place to make safe & effective products that meet label claims. The issue is that the rules in place are not being enforced. We don't need more rules, we need rules enforced.

    Now for that hug.
    ~ Still Around ~

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I just don't like being accused of something I didn't do.
    Sounds like marriage alright!

    I can understand the skepticism. I too am a skeptic. In this case, I have a lot of faith in the company and its people, which eases my mind.

  14. Nice profile. Tyrosine dose is pretty high.

  15. Need it in my belly asap

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Need it in my belly asap
    dem study pumps.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    dem study pumps.
    Too much pump...
    <3 boobs

  18. workin on his pencil grip strength

    he'll never drop another writing utensil again
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  19. Wow, mind blown at Katana's profile! I can't wait to pick up a tub or two.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    Which is what I intend to do.

    Really, saying it's legit means nothing. (DS anyone?)
    Pot calling the kettle black much?

    Check DSHEA and see how BPS products stack up.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  21. ooh face
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

    Pot calling the kettle black much?

    Check DSHEA and see how BPS products stack up.
    I am aware.

    Its also why we are DCing topical products, but, please show me the lab reports with unlabeled substances in our products (referring to the DS issue).

    IMO, this is much worse than having topical products in the line.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I am aware.

    Its also why we are DCing topical products, but, please show me the lab reports with unlabeled substances in our products (referring to the DS issue).

    IMO, this is much worse than having topical products in the line.
    Please show me where in a court of law, it was proven that DS had unlabeled substances..?

    I'm glad it's your opinion that an unlabeled substance is worse than having non compliant topicals.

    Last I checked, a violation is a violation.

    Since you brought up lab reports, do you have the lab reports done by a third-party company for all BPS products? I'm not talking COAs, but lab reports done by third party testing centers with proper chain of custody?

  24. Ok what makes this product so great already?


  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok what makes this product so great already?
    It has a lot of good stuff at good doses (per 1 scoop).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:24 PM
  2. For Sale: Drive - Applied Nutraceuticals (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 08:20 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 08:11 PM
  4. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 10:26 AM
  5. nutraceuticals / functional foods
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2006, 02:45 AM
Log in
Log in