Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Komodo Nutraceuticals Katana

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Need it in my belly asap
    dem study pumps.
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    dem study pumps.
    Too much pump...
    <3 boobs
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

workin on his pencil grip strength

he'll never drop another writing utensil again
    "I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts." - Henry Rollins
    Team En Vitro
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.

Wow, mind blown at Katana's profile! I can't wait to pick up a tub or two.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Which is what I intend to do.

Really, saying it's legit means nothing. (DS anyone?)
    Pot calling the kettle black much?

Check DSHEA and see how BPS products stack up.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

ooh face
    Team En Vitro
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

I am aware.

Its also why we are DCing topical products, but, please show me the lab reports with unlabeled substances in our products (referring to the DS issue).

IMO, this is much worse than having topical products in the line.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

I am aware.

Its also why we are DCing topical products, but, please show me the lab reports with unlabeled substances in our products (referring to the DS issue).

IMO, this is much worse than having topical products in the line.
    Please show me where in a court of law, it was proven that DS had unlabeled substances..?

I'm glad it's your opinion that an unlabeled substance is worse than having non compliant topicals.

Last I checked, a violation is a violation.

Since you brought up lab reports, do you have the lab reports done by a third-party company for all BPS products? I'm not talking COAs, but lab reports done by third party testing centers with proper chain of custody?
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok what makes this product so great already?

S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It has a lot of good stuff at good doses (per 1 scoop).
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[img]http://www.getrippednutrition.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/katanalabeltrans.gif[img]
    Vasodilation and pumps through NO-dependent and independent manner (Citrulline, GMS, Potassium Nitrate).
    Mental clarity and cognition (CitiColine).
    Moderate amount of energy and mood enhancement (Caffeine, Tyrosine).
    Overall strength and performance enhancement (Amentoflavone, Peppermint).

12. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok arguing about if it contains what it does or doesn't at this point is sorta dumb guys. We can say "how do we know" about every new supplement that comes out from any company. I can understand people being skeptical, it's an industry that deserves some skepticism by nature and history.

I can tell you about the guy who makes Komodo and I can tell you about his site and about his comments on other supplements before. If Katana is NOT what he says it is I may be done with the supplement industry for good. It's hard to say people just trust this guy, but people just trust this guy. He's an honest businessman who works his ass for his customers. He has put a ton of time and money into developing Katana.

I don't blame anyone for not trusting companies they haven't heard of before as that is my stock reaction as well. We can't always trust companies we HAVE heard of either with new products. No one has to trust me because I'm just some anonymous dude on the internet like everyone else...but I'm telling you this product contains what he says it contains. This company is ran by a great guy. This company is ran by a guy who has some of the finest customer service skills in the entire industry.

Basically he has earned my trust and if you give him a shot he will earn yours. No doubt about it. How the product treats each individual? Who knows? The profile looks awesome (IMO) and I fully believe it's legit. We take a risk anytime we buy a supplement on how it will treat us....but T is worth trusting.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I don't know I'm not to worried about pumps. They can be a hindrance while working out. Product just doesn't interest me much so I'm a fascinated with all the nut hugging.
    S.N.S. Rep

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post

Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  15. Professional Member

I don't know I'm not to worried about pumps. They can be a hindrance while working out. Product just doesn't interest me much so I'm a fascinated with all the nut hugging.
    Can you be more specific on what doesn't interest you? I realize we all look for different things in pre-workouts (some want a ton of stims, some want ergo's, some want pumps, focus, etc.) I think Katana looks really solid and I will definitely let everyone know if it lives up to my expectations. I haven't had a pre in a while that I really thought stood out (Flashover maybe at the time?) so we shall see.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

16. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

Can you be more specific on what doesn't interest you? I realize we all look for different things in pre-workouts (some want a ton of stims, some want ergo's, some want pumps, focus, etc.) I think Katana looks really solid and I will definitely let everyone know if it lives up to my expectations. I haven't had a pre in a while that I really thought stood out (Flashover maybe at the time?) so we shall see.
    I, personally don't like the addition of GMS.

But, I know a good ingredient profile when I see one and realize why they added It.

For me, personally, the nitrates + citrulline would probably be more than I want pump wise in a preworkout. I do, however, like most everything else about it.

I know you weren't asking me, but that's my opinion. And FWIW, I trust your judgement so it definitely makes me feel better about it knowing you have experience with them.
  17. Professional Member

I, personally don't like the addition of GMS.

But, I know a good ingredient profile when I see one and realize why they added It.

For me, personally, the nitrates + citrulline would probably be more than I want pump wise in a preworkout. I do, however, like most everything else about it.

I know you weren't asking me, but that's my opinion. And FWIW, I trust your judgement so it definitely makes me feel better about it knowing you have experience with them.
    Well trust me I ALWAYS ask if a company I haven't heard of is "legit." By legit of course I mean trustworthy. I'm not going to sit here and say Katana will be the greatest pre-workout of all time because I haven't even used it. It looks good, but who knows anything until one tries it? I will say that I feel very confident in suggesting Komodo products will have what they say in them. The owner is simply too devoted to customer service and works too hard for his customers to ever think otherwise.

I'll let everyone know what I think about the actual product of course when I run it. Feedback will pop up around the web. Right now few have heard of Komodo, but it's probably going to be a pretty solid big brand here in the near future. Lots of stuff in store.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

18. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

I personally haven't had much luck with nitrates in pre-workouts, besides enhanced. Never got any real benefit from products containing GMS either. Anything with a lot of nitrates and not enough caffeine to counter the effects made me sleepy during my workouts. The L-Citrulline would be great for endurance if I was interested in endurance at this time. I'd probably just buy it in bulk if I was interested in it though. Amentoflavone I'm not sure about, I've tried Uncut and it's ok but not something I'd purchase a second time. Peppermint extract I've used before to treat IBS, but I'm not sure about it being in a pre-workout. Just based on my previous personal experience it doesn't look this pre will be the right fit for me.
    S.N.S. Rep

19. Professional Member

I personally haven't had much luck with nitrates in pre-workouts, besides enhanced. Never got any real benefit from products containing GMS either. Anything with a lot of nitrates and not enough caffeine to counter the effects made me sleepy during my workouts. The L-Citrulline would be great for endurance if I was interested in endurance at this time. I'd probably just buy it in bulk if I was interested in it though. Amentoflavone I'm not sure about, I've tried Uncut and it's ok but not something I'd purchase a second time. Peppermint extract I've used before to treat IBS, but I'm not sure about it being in a pre-workout. Just based on my previous personal experience it doesn't look this pre will be the right fit for me.
    And Enhanced didn't sit right with me for some reason so there ya go. Think it was pretty personal as it was a weird reaction to some ingredient. I know the product was solid it was just my reaction to it. Like I said everyone is looking for something different in pre-workouts. I think Katana will be a great fit for a lot of users, but as always feedback will determine how right I am.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Will definitely be picking up a tub next chance I get...as others have pointed out solid company and owner...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Will definitely be picking up a tub next chance I get...as others have pointed out solid company and owner...
    Yup
    <3 boobs
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

everyone says solid owner? who owns this?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    everyone says solid owner? who owns this?
    Can't really mention here. Check Google and look which supplement store is promoting it on Facebook. That will give you an idea on the back ground
    <3 boobs
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    100% Real talk here. Guy is class act in person, he would be the last to "Shortchange" or not meet label claims on his items.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  25. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelbolic View Post
    The release makes it possible for the good bro phaggots to engage in incest.

Nothing special about the product at all. Mediocre ingredients/doses and questionable QA control. Price is laughable too.

It's also produced by a crook who sells designer steroids on the side and has no problem slandering respected people like neuron and PA. The only reason why this product is being promoted here is because the boards nowadays are infiltrated with phaggy reps and creditcard/blueberry frauds. I wouldn't touch this crap with a ten foot pole.
    Lots of supplement sites sell steroids and always will because a market exists for them. You seem very biased against the product and seem to really want to make sure no one tries it. I have no idea why that is the case. I don't see a single cent from a lot of supplement sales and if Katana is popular or not popular doesn't help me out one bit.

It just sounds as if you're really hating on the product for some reason. No one is going to make you buy it.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

The release makes it possible for the good bro phaggots to engage in incest.

Nothing special about the product at all. Mediocre ingredients/doses and questionable QA control. Price is laughable too.

It's also produced by a crook who sells designer steroids on the side and has no problem slandering respected people like neuron and PA. The only reason why this product is being promoted here is because the boards nowadays are infiltrated with phaggy reps and creditcard/blueberry frauds. I wouldn't touch this crap with a ten foot pole.
    Been awhile.

While I can see you seething hatred because of previous actions the claim that it's a ****ty product is farfetched.
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Anyone notice that it's been 10 minutes since Angelbolics post and Bob hasn't started harassing him yet?

Weird, his seemed a lot more confrontational than mine.
  28. Elite Member

This thread is unbelievable.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  29. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yeah...I'd like to actually talk about the product and have a place for feedback. I have no idea how something that no one in here has tried yet can cause this controversy. I'm trying it. I'm excited to try it. I'll let everyone know. The owner has been nothing but awesome to me and to most of his customers. Angel is entitled to his opinion, but right now I'm not listening.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

30. Elite Member

****ty is a big word, but there is really nothing special about it. Definitely not worth the dicksucking it gets here by the all mighty bros.
    Seems like you have a huge issue with the owner. Which is fine by me but how about we let the people talk about the product and not be dogging on everyone in here.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  31. Diamond Member

S.N.S. Rep

32. Diamond Member

Anyone notice that it's been 10 minutes since Angelbolics post and Bob hasn't started harassing him yet?

Weird, his seemed a lot more confrontational than mine.
    Yeah Jim I noticed that also. Very strange.
    S.N.S. Rep

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

These guys + I Am For Phil thread = Thunderdome
    BOARD TYRANT
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    +1 to this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  35. Diamond Member

S.N.S. Rep

36. New Member

Cliffs =
    Some love the profile
    Some think its nothing special
    Bob getting defensive
    Some not happy about Bob getting defensive
    The owner is shady
    The owner is a stand up guy
    Random hospital story's
    Coop wants it in his tummy
    Dog videos
    OP wondering if Miscers have infiltrated AM.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Darth! I'm all caught up on this week's thread in 1/10th the time.
  38. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Thanks Darth! I'm all caught up on this week's thread in 1/10th the time.

Yeah. There were some essay like responses lol
    Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
  39. Registered User

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Cliffs = Some love the profile Some think its nothing special Bob getting defensive Some not happy about Bob getting defensive The owner is shady The owner is a stand up guy Random hospital story's Coop wants it in his tummy Dog videos OP wondering if Miscers have infiltrated AM.
    Lol all good except i don't think chef bob was getting defensive.

Any who, looks like a good pre. I'm down to try
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

The guy is ****ing peddling designer steroids on his site. How do you dare to claim he's a legit dude in a cesspool of shadiness?

Even King Arthur wouldn't be able to pull his dick out of your ass.
    The ****? Tons of sites peddle designer steroids. Who cares, he's not hiding it in his preworkout without telling anyone

What's up bioman? Long time...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 03:24 PM
  2. For Sale: Drive - Applied Nutraceuticals (Muscle Builders)
    By TCAthlete in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 07:20 PM
  3. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 07:11 PM
  4. Applied Nutraceuticals IGF-2 and NeoVar stack
    By deadlifter25 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 09:26 AM
  5. nutraceuticals / functional foods
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0