- 01-24-2014, 02:02 PM
- 01-24-2014, 02:09 PM
Generally 8-12 weeks. A pure nettle product IMO does just fine for 12 weeks, a combined product like Alphamax with ingredients like Arimistane should be cut after 8 weeks IMO.
Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
- 01-25-2014, 07:48 AM
01-25-2014, 06:15 PM
8 weeks is what I would generally do
Serious Nutrition Solution ~~
mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
01-25-2014, 11:54 PM
01-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Test booster, thinking about stocking up on it though for part of future cycles after seeing someone say it keeps hair on your head
01-27-2014, 08:44 AM
not all nettle root is created equally...what are you using? I've used a few different raw materials, all with different standardizations and get different results from each.
01-27-2014, 09:30 AM
I haveand I feel like I can notice some things already, im about 3 weeks in. I feel I notice more taking the full dose at one time than I do splitting it throughout the day. Whats the best product you have used?
01-27-2014, 01:58 PM
Haven't heard of them before tbh, but looks pretty legit. See how you like it...if you ever wanna try something else with some more added goodies in it, check out Testabolan. Comes with a full 2g of ALCAR and 40mg narangin per day.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
- By DCbuilder in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:52 PM
- By phil216 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-04-2003, 05:05 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:50 PM
- By smokinghawk in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM