Higher ArA dosage, or ArA stack?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Pumps would hurt too much lol (kinda srs)
    Good point! I've just recently fallen in love with Agmatine. Not just the pump aspect (which is awesome), but the neurological/mood effects for me

2. What are the conclusion on the carbs with ARA?

I take 25g Glycofuse with my ARA + PWO + LCLT + GMS + AminoIV pre-workout and 25g Glycofuse + AminoIV intra-workout.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    What are the conclusion on the carbs with ARA?

I take 25g Glycofuse with my ARA + PWO + LCLT + GMS + AminoIV pre-workout and 25g Glycofuse + AminoIV intra-workout.
    It's uptake into adipose. Insulin facilitates it I believe

4. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post

Drop the carbs if possible and dose Ara completely fasted
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

5. Im running ArA with Glycergrow & hemoval and ABE, except ive been dosing ABE with my biggest meals... gotta start dosing PWO I suppose
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post

As Jiigzz stated, I would drop the Glycofuse pre-workout and dose your ArA fasted.

7. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post

save the carbs for postWO or eat slightly more carbs with other meals if worried about losing those carbs/calories in order to maximize your ArA

Darren and NP are too awesome, still selling X-Factor and XFA for right around $30!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-softgels.html
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

8. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

save the carbs for postWO or eat slightly more carbs with other meals if worried about losing those carbs/calories in order to maximize your ArA

Darren and NP are too awesome, still selling X-Factor and XFA for right around $30!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...-softgels.html
    Or use FORSKOLIN with ara

Start training. Wait till set 4-8 and then start your carbs

9. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Or use FORSKOLIN with ara

Start training. Wait till set 4-8 and then start your carbs
    I just picked up some Forskolin 50.

10. Is there a time frame after taking ARA where carbs shouldn't be consumed? 2-3 hours or less?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Is there a time frame after taking ARA where carbs shouldn't be consumed? 2-3 hours or less?
    Well start training this way phospholipase a2 does its job and ara get to those muscle cells. After that I don't see a reason to avoid carbs IMO

Use the FORSKOLIN to prevent any ara dependant adipocyte differentiation (when insulin is present).

12. Quote Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
    Is there a time frame after taking ARA where carbs shouldn't be consumed? 2-3 hours or less?
    I still keep my intra workout carbs in place
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post

I still keep my intra workout carbs in place
    So do I I just start drinking between sets 4 and 8

14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Well start training this way phospholipase a2 does its job and ara get to those muscle cells. After that I don't see a reason to avoid carbs IMO

Use the FORSKOLIN to prevent any ara dependant adipocyte differentiation (when insulin is present).
    Carbs are avoided to keep a higher relative activity of LPL in muscle vs fat (nothing to do with PLA2).

But for the last time (and I mean the last time, not to you EBF, but to people asking the Qs as I've probably said this 25+ times now in the past month), if you are exercising, carbs/amino acids consumed with ArA won't matter. So take them all preworkout if you want and get to it

15. Any thoughts on ARA/forskokin combo in PCT?

16. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Any thoughts on ARA/forskokin combo in PCT?
    It would be fantastic for maintaining gains and body composition in general

17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Carbs are avoided to keep a higher relative activity of LPL in muscle vs fat (nothing to do with PLA2).

But for the last time (and I mean the last time, not to you EBF, but to people asking the Qs as I've probably said this 25+ times now in the past month), if you are exercising, carbs/amino acids consumed with ArA won't matter. So take them all preworkout if you want and get to it
    You don't think the pla2 will make sure the uptake of ara goes to muscle instead of adipose?

18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Great info.

Would be cool to see a supp with forskolin and Arachidonic Acid in it!

19. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Great info.

Would be cool to see a supp with forskolin and Arachidonic Acid in it!
    I have a better idea!

easy enough to add FORSKOLIN to the cart without increasing the cost of the product

20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have a better idea!

easy enough to add FORSKOLIN to the cart without increasing the cost of the product
    I agree, this issue is loss of flexibility. If you want 6 or 8 caps of ArA preworkout, you now have to **** yourself, literally

21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I agree, this issue is loss of flexibility. If you want 6 or 8 caps of ArA preworkout, you now have to **** yourself, literally
    Yeah, imagine the issues one would face if a product had something like 250 mg of ARA and 25 mg of forskolin per cap, it'd be terrible.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post

Yeah, imagine the issues one would face if a product had something like 250 mg of ARA and 25 mg of forskolin per cap, it'd be terrible.
    I think 5mg would be the dose you needed

But questions @Synapsin and @mr.cooper69

If something were to enhance cox2 expression theoretically would you need less ara?

23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

If something were to enhance cox2 expression theoretically would you need less ara?
    Then you would need 5g of ArA to get 100mg forskolin lol. I think if anything 100mg ArA/5mg forskolin. (1g ArA = 50mg fors, 1.5g ArA = 75mg fors, 2g ArA = 100mg fors). Again, as others said I believe ArA is far better off being a standalone than trying to add in other ingr. because of the wide range of doses people use.

Also interested in your Q, bump

24. Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post

Then you would need 5g of ArA to get 100mg forskolin lol. I think if anything 100mg ArA/5mg forskolin. (1g ArA = 50mg fors, 1.5g ArA = 75mg fors, 2g ArA = 100mg fors). Again, as others said I believe ArA is far better off being a standalone than trying to add in other ingr. because of the wide range of doses people use.

No you wouldn't

1 cap ara = 250mg.

1.5g ara = 6 caps.

5mg/cap is 30mg

25. Quote Originally Posted by MultiVitamin View Post

Toleration if forskolin differs. You want lowest appreciable dose then you can add to it

26. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Toleration if forskolin differs. You want lowest appreciable dose then you can add to it
    This has seemed to be the case even with F-95. Some just can't tolerate it for whatever reason.

27. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I have a high tolerance, usually run 100-125mg so I kind of overlooked that. Good point

28. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

No. And that is a horrible endpoint to seek

29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

That's what I was thinking, 5-10mg per cap could be pretty ideal.

With it having such mixed feedback on GI issues, you have a very good point about it probably being better kept separate/added to an existing ArA product though.

Really excited to see what your idea is, and Im hoping it comes to fruition!!

30. OK, so hypothetical: could one attack X Factor, ALCAR, GMS, and Tropinol for max absorption and gains? Just trying to make sure I've understood everything to this point.
    Strong Supplement Shop
    - Board Rep -
    Check out our deals at strongsupplementshop.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Arachidonic Acid (ArA) Alone or with Fish Oil?
    By w_llewellyn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:40 PM
  2. Should I add ArA do this cutting stack?
    By doggy_dog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-20-2013, 05:10 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 04:48 AM
  4. Any advice on higher dosage of Trifecta stack??
    By Frtdrmrose7 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 12:30 AM
  5. Need dosages for cutting stack
    By Bigmac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 09:08 PM