Alphamax questions...

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Sounds good. You should probably remove that other store from your comment though so the mods don't get upset lol
    Lol my bad. I made it a bit more vague.


  2. That would be sickkk! Please feel free to share your experience, if you haven't already. I'm a little late to reply on this thread, hopefully you'll be using more AlphaMax in the near future. Glad to hear all the positive feedback



    Quote Originally Posted by lpfleiderer View Post
    8 weeks would have been awesome. I can post a review up for it.
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]
    •   
       


  3. Yes I think that deal maybe over, but the price point makes it one hell of the deal regardless. It's definitely a bang for your buck kind of product. Jump on it fellas


    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick02 View Post
    Sounds good. I've been reading that an 8 week cycle is the best thing to do so I'll go ahead and order another one. I found Alphamax on online and it's something 28 dollars right now if anyone wants to jump on that.
    Former- Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    [COLOR=#333333]

  4. I'm dying over here guys. I ordered this stuff over a week ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. Mother of God and all that is holy. I'm hoping this winter storm in Atlanta has something to do with it and not crappy customer service.
  5. Vitalize Supplements Rep
    •   
       


  6. Yeah, will do. Thanks a lot, sox.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick02 View Post
    I'm dying over here guys. I ordered this stuff over a week ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. Mother of God and all that is holy. I'm hoping this winter storm in Atlanta has something to do with it and not crappy customer service.
    Very well could be the culprit if whom ever you bought it from has a warehouse anywhere along the east coast. Trust me, it's happened to me before and getting upset will not make it come any faster...but I highly understand your anxiousness. LOL!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Very well could be the culprit if whom ever you bought it from has a warehouse anywhere along the east coast. Trust me, it's happened to me before and getting upset will not make it come any faster...but I highly understand your anxiousness. LOL!
    Yeah that has to be whats going on. I'm not upset with anyone, I'm just ready to get this thing going! lol Anxious is exactly what I'm feeling but it's all good.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick02 View Post
    Yeah that has to be whats going on. I'm not upset with anyone, I'm just ready to get this thing going! lol Anxious is exactly what I'm feeling but it's all good.
    It's all good Maverick..we've all been there at some point. Well here's to hoping it's on the way. Have a great weekend my friend.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    It's all good Maverick..we've all been there at some point. Well here's to hoping it's on the way. Have a great weekend my friend.
    Yeah, it happens. Thanks a lot brother, you too.

  11. Just started using this product on Thursday, as part of my PCT for an 11-oxo run that topped out at about 1 gram/day for 3 weeks and ran for 6 weeks total.

    I wouldn't say I can totally give credit to the alphamax yet, but I have been falling asleep more easily, have a slight increased sense of control and well being, and had my first workout last night and was slightly more aggressive. Could be placebo, but we will see as time goes on...2 days in seems like a quick turn around for any results, even mental results.

  12. Sleep should pretty much kick in right away, so good to hear it is. Keep us in the loop on Howe it's working for ya and let us know if you have any more questions!
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  13. Agrresiveness and increased sleep quality i could totally see during the first 2 days, now increased recovery, hardening, increased strength and muscle size will come after a couple weeks!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Okay fellas. I FINALLY got my order. Took the first dose today, so I'll be keeping you updated on the progress.

  15. Awesome, im really looking forward to your thoughts on Alphamax!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I have been starring at my two bottles everyday since receiving them from the Black Friday sale, just laughing like a mad man waiting till I can use them.
    Same here. But my time is coming. 3 more weeks
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. I'm starting my next eight week run on Monday! And you're gonna love it maverick!
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  18. Alphamax is awsome! Im almost done with a 4 week run.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'm starting my next eight week run on Monday! And you're gonna love it maverick!
    Looking forward to seeing the progress! All I know is my sphincter is going to hate me until I get used to the Forskolin. Anyone else have this problem early on?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Maverick02 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the progress! All I know is my sphincter is going to hate me until I get used to the Forskolin. Anyone else have this problem early on?
    We have had some reports of that due to the forsk, but it usually clears up pretty quickly. Have you taken Forskolin before?
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  21. Good to hear man! Let us know your thoughts when you're all finished up!
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    We have had some reports of that due to the forsk, but it usually clears up pretty quickly. Have you taken Forskolin before?
    Yeah, I figured I'll get used to it eventually. I've never taken Forskolin.

  23. Yea it usually effects people for 3-4 days, try taking your dose with a small meal, that usually takes care of it!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea it usually effects people for 3-4 days, try taking your dose with a small meal, that usually takes care of it!
    I gotcha. I'll give that a shot next time and see how it goes. Thanks, dizzle.

  25. So, just to give a small alphamax update on my end. I came off a 6 week 11-oxo cycle and started my PCT on Thursday, so it's been just over 1 week.

    I have been taking about 250 mg of 7-oxo DHEA in a home-brew transdermal solution each day. I take half of this dose in the morning and half at night.

    I have been taking 4 pills of alphamax around the same times as the 7-oxo.

    With the Alphamax I am also taking some 250 mg. 20% forskolin pills - so 50 mg forskolin twice a day. Total including the alphamax forskolin - 150 mg/day.
    I was thinking of going with 100 mg/day, but I have some cheap 20% pills so I'm just using them up. For some reason, I have no adverse reactions whatsoever to the forskolin - which I expected. I've taken it before and never had any issues at all.

    I am also taking 3 grams of DAA in the morning.

    On the 11-oxo I went from 257-259 to 248-249 in 6 weeks. In the past week, my morning weight measurements have been between 246-249, mostly around 247.

    I have noticed a difference when I look in the mirror however, and between the last week of the 11-oxo and this past week, I have lost 1 inch on my waist. I don't know if this was something that was in process and just appears to be over the past two weeks, but I suspect it was just a sudden drop due to the consistent lack of calories.

    Something else has happened. My bodyfat scale has been reading about 44-45% bodyfat in the morning (crazy, I know - I started at around 55%!!!) - but in the past 3 days, suddenly it just started reading 40-41% in the mornings. No huge change in weight, just lower BF on the scale, smaller waist, and changes in the mirror.

    I am wondering if the arimistane is having a slight diuretic effect that may be causing the sudden loss in bf % on the scale...but so far I am pleased and already thinking of ordering another bottle of alphamax to extend this to 8 weeks.

  26. The armistane really helps shed water weight and lean you out so your results seem right in line! Eight weeks is definitely the sweet spot so if you can, run it the whole eight weeks
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  27. Want to try this but at 20 am I still to young to have much of an effect?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Want to try this but at 20 am I still to young to have much of an effect?
    You probably won't see as much from the test boosting side due to your age but should definitely see improved sleep and recovery, leaning from the armistane and some great pumps taken pre workout
    Vitalize Supplements Rep

  29. If you need a testosterone boost at 20 something is medically or psychologically wrong and you should talk to your doctor.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If you need a testosterone boost at 20 something is medically or psychologically wrong and you should talk to your doctor.
    No lack of testosterone here but I just wasnt sure if a natural product could make it even higher. Not very familiar with how some of the products like answers and alphas work
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
  2. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
  4. 1-test questions
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
  5. Questions/FAQ
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in