Alphamax questions... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Alphamax questions...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just started using this product on Thursday, as part of my PCT for an 11-oxo run that topped out at about 1 gram/day for 3 weeks and ran for 6 weeks total.

I wouldn't say I can totally give credit to the alphamax yet, but I have been falling asleep more easily, have a slight increased sense of control and well being, and had my first workout last night and was slightly more aggressive. Could be placebo, but we will see as time goes on...2 days in seems like a quick turn around for any results, even mental results.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sleep should pretty much kick in right away, so good to hear it is. Keep us in the loop on Howe it's working for ya and let us know if you have any more questions!
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agrresiveness and increased sleep quality i could totally see during the first 2 days, now increased recovery, hardening, increased strength and muscle size will come after a couple weeks!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

Okay fellas. I FINALLY got my order. Took the first dose today, so I'll be keeping you updated on the progress.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome, im really looking forward to your thoughts on Alphamax!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dan View Post
    I have been starring at my two bottles everyday since receiving them from the Black Friday sale, just laughing like a mad man waiting till I can use them.
    Same here. But my time is coming. 3 more weeks
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm starting my next eight week run on Monday! And you're gonna love it maverick!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Alphamax is awsome! Im almost done with a 4 week run.
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I'm starting my next eight week run on Monday! And you're gonna love it maverick!
    Looking forward to seeing the progress! All I know is my sphincter is going to hate me until I get used to the Forskolin. Anyone else have this problem early on?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick02 View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the progress! All I know is my sphincter is going to hate me until I get used to the Forskolin. Anyone else have this problem early on?
    We have had some reports of that due to the forsk, but it usually clears up pretty quickly. Have you taken Forskolin before?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Good to hear man! Let us know your thoughts when you're all finished up!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

We have had some reports of that due to the forsk, but it usually clears up pretty quickly. Have you taken Forskolin before?
    Yeah, I figured I'll get used to it eventually. I've never taken Forskolin.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Yea it usually effects people for 3-4 days, try taking your dose with a small meal, that usually takes care of it!
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Yea it usually effects people for 3-4 days, try taking your dose with a small meal, that usually takes care of it!
    I gotcha. I'll give that a shot next time and see how it goes. Thanks, dizzle.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

So, just to give a small alphamax update on my end. I came off a 6 week 11-oxo cycle and started my PCT on Thursday, so it's been just over 1 week.

I have been taking about 250 mg of 7-oxo DHEA in a home-brew transdermal solution each day. I take half of this dose in the morning and half at night.

I have been taking 4 pills of alphamax around the same times as the 7-oxo.

With the Alphamax I am also taking some 250 mg. 20% forskolin pills - so 50 mg forskolin twice a day. Total including the alphamax forskolin - 150 mg/day.
    I was thinking of going with 100 mg/day, but I have some cheap 20% pills so I'm just using them up. For some reason, I have no adverse reactions whatsoever to the forskolin - which I expected. I've taken it before and never had any issues at all.

I am also taking 3 grams of DAA in the morning.

On the 11-oxo I went from 257-259 to 248-249 in 6 weeks. In the past week, my morning weight measurements have been between 246-249, mostly around 247.

I have noticed a difference when I look in the mirror however, and between the last week of the 11-oxo and this past week, I have lost 1 inch on my waist. I don't know if this was something that was in process and just appears to be over the past two weeks, but I suspect it was just a sudden drop due to the consistent lack of calories.

Something else has happened. My bodyfat scale has been reading about 44-45% bodyfat in the morning (crazy, I know - I started at around 55%!!!) - but in the past 3 days, suddenly it just started reading 40-41% in the mornings. No huge change in weight, just lower BF on the scale, smaller waist, and changes in the mirror.

I am wondering if the arimistane is having a slight diuretic effect that may be causing the sudden loss in bf % on the scale...but so far I am pleased and already thinking of ordering another bottle of alphamax to extend this to 8 weeks.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

The armistane really helps shed water weight and lean you out so your results seem right in line! Eight weeks is definitely the sweet spot so if you can, run it the whole eight weeks
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Want to try this but at 20 am I still to young to have much of an effect?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post
    Want to try this but at 20 am I still to young to have much of an effect?
    You probably won't see as much from the test boosting side due to your age but should definitely see improved sleep and recovery, leaning from the armistane and some great pumps taken pre workout
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you need a testosterone boost at 20 something is medically or psychologically wrong and you should talk to your doctor.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    If you need a testosterone boost at 20 something is medically or psychologically wrong and you should talk to your doctor.
    No lack of testosterone here but I just wasnt sure if a natural product could make it even higher. Not very familiar with how some of the products like answers and alphas work
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

Time for an update. It's been 4 days and today is Monday, so today is the first heavy workout I've had considering I don't go to the gym on the weekends. I've noticed already my arms and shoulders look for cut than usual along with my abs. I was able to push through the weights I usually struggle with today with no problem. Got through my sets with ease keeping everything heavy. Pump was good too but I just started taking Flight pre workout (which is the jam by the way). Looks like it's going to be a great 8 weeks and I'm thinking strength and size will increase along with fat loss. I already have about 11-12% body fat. I weigh around 176 right now, so things are looking up. Keep you all updated.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Time for an update. It's been 4 days and today is Monday, so today is the first heavy workout I've had considering I don't go to the gym on the weekends. I've noticed already my arms and shoulders look for cut than usual along with my abs. I was able to push through the weights I usually struggle with today with no problem. Got through my sets with ease keeping everything heavy. Pump was good too but I just started taking Flight pre workout (which is the jam by the way). Looks like it's going to be a great 8 weeks and I'm thinking strength and size will increase along with fat loss. I already have about 11-12% body fat. I weigh around 176 right now, so things are looking up. Keep you all updated.
    Good deal man, keep us updated!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

Quick question, guys. I've just noticed today I've been a lot more irritable then usual. I can't seem to figure out if the people I work with are idiots or the alphamax is just kicking in and the aggresivness is going up. Not a terrible thing but I wanted to know does this last all the way through the cycle or does it ease down a little?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quick question, guys. I've just noticed today I've been a lot more irritable then usual. I can't seem to figure out if the people I work with are idiots or the alphamax is just kicking in and the aggresivness is going up. Not a terrible thing but I wanted to know does this last all the way through the cycle or does it ease down a little?
    It's definitely a sign of alphamax kicking in! But the people you work with could still be idiots, lol. It will definitely plateau
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

It's definitely a sign of alphamax kicking in! But the people you work with could still be idiots, lol. It will definitely plateau
    Lol okay that explains it then. They're definitely idiots. It's just taking a toll on me a little more. Well at least I know this stuff is doing work!!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have noticed the same thing. My gf had a conversation about what to eat for dinner last night, and it was either go to the store or eat out. I thought we were going to the store after that conversation and when I was ready to leave she said, "I thought we were eating out?" I said fine and went to do work...15 minutes later she came back and said, maybe we should go to the store? I got so frustrated I couldn't believe it. She was a little shocked haha - good to have the alphamax to blame it on.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    I have noticed the same thing. My gf had a conversation about what to eat for dinner last night, and it was either go to the store or eat out. I thought we were going to the store after that conversation and when I was ready to leave she said, "I thought we were eating out?" I said fine and went to do work...15 minutes later she came back and said, maybe we should go to the store? I got so frustrated I couldn't believe it. She was a little shocked haha - good to have the alphamax to blame it on.
    Haha yeah same here. It's the little things that have been making me mad today that normally wouldn't. Hence why I couldn't stand to even look at anyone I worked with because I thought they were all morons. I cooled down after I went to the gym and realized that I absolutely killed my chest and tricep day. Alphamax and a good pre pushed me wayyyyy beyond what I usually think is going hard at the gym. It was a good day all in all!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just another update on this - after 2.5 weeks I'm starting to wonder if I should run this for another 4 weeks. My mood, aggression, and anger level are very high right now. I am normally a pretty intense and aggressive person (I don't see myself this way, but almost everyone close to me dose, particularly female friends who often tell me I intimidate them) - but my gf asked me today if I am taking something "different" than normal. She knows I take a lot of stuff, but doesn't know what I'm taking, when, or what it does. I've been edgy, argumentative, and aggressive with people in a way that isn't normal for me. Personally, I feel very pissy and moody.

This is both good and bad. It means the product is definitely doing stuff. No doubt it improves sleep, makes me more aggressive, etc. - but it also means that it may not be a good fit for someone like me.

I've read up on L-Dopa and I think the Mucuna may be the main problem in this formula for me. I guess it can make things pretty intense and make certain people pretty angry (possibly me), and this product has a pretty good dose of it - everything in it is dosed well.

My hope is that I level out in the next couple days. I am also pretty tired over the last few days. This stuff definitely improves sleep, and maybe my body just needs more of it now, since it is finally getting good sleep that it may not have had for a while. If I level out over the next week, I'm ordering another bottle because this stuff DEFINATELY has an effect. If the anger/moodiness gets much worse, well then - I can't be a moody biatch for another 4 weeks - I'm in sales and I also don't want to lose all my friends and I know I'm already enough to put up with (Maybe some would be OK, but not all).

Again, I want to be clear, I attribute this to the L-Dopa and I don't think EVERYONE will have this reaction, just that I do and I think it does demonstrate that the product has some powerful effects. The aggression increase is also a good thing as much as the moodiness that came with it (in my case) may be bad.

Or, as I said before, maybe I'm just a pissy guy and I am just blaming the Alphamax
  29. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HIT4ME, have you tried taking your doses with food?. I've read some people have issues with L-Dopa like headaches and mood problems and this is sometimes alleviated if you take it with a heavy meal. It will still work just as well but you won't "feel" these effects as much. I don't know maybe you mentioned how you take your doses but I didn't look....This is just a quick reply with a possible solution.
    S.N.S. Rep

30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HIT4ME View Post
    Just another update on this - after 2.5 weeks I'm starting to wonder if I should run this for another 4 weeks. My mood, aggression, and anger level are very high right now. I am normally a pretty intense and aggressive person (I don't see myself this way, but almost everyone close to me dose, particularly female friends who often tell me I intimidate them) - but my gf asked me today if I am taking something "different" than normal. She knows I take a lot of stuff, but doesn't know what I'm taking, when, or what it does. I've been edgy, argumentative, and aggressive with people in a way that isn't normal for me. Personally, I feel very pissy and moody.

This is both good and bad. It means the product is definitely doing stuff. No doubt it improves sleep, makes me more aggressive, etc. - but it also means that it may not be a good fit for someone like me.

I've read up on L-Dopa and I think the Mucuna may be the main problem in this formula for me. I guess it can make things pretty intense and make certain people pretty angry (possibly me), and this product has a pretty good dose of it - everything in it is dosed well.

My hope is that I level out in the next couple days. I am also pretty tired over the last few days. This stuff definitely improves sleep, and maybe my body just needs more of it now, since it is finally getting good sleep that it may not have had for a while. If I level out over the next week, I'm ordering another bottle because this stuff DEFINATELY has an effect. If the anger/moodiness gets much worse, well then - I can't be a moody biatch for another 4 weeks - I'm in sales and I also don't want to lose all my friends and I know I'm already enough to put up with (Maybe some would be OK, but not all).

Again, I want to be clear, I attribute this to the L-Dopa and I don't think EVERYONE will have this reaction, just that I do and I think it does demonstrate that the product has some powerful effects. The aggression increase is also a good thing as much as the moodiness that came with it (in my case) may be bad.

Or, as I said before, maybe I'm just a pissy guy and I am just blaming the Alphamax
    T bone had a good suggestion, it's definitely good to take with food. I definitely notice an increase in aggression when I'm on Alphamax but I'm a pretty easy going guy so for me it just usually makes me more aggressive in the gym and playing sports. Try it with some food, and maybe some yoga, lol to calm yourself down a bit.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

T bone had a good suggestion, it's definitely good to take with food. I definitely notice an increase in aggression when I'm on Alphamax but I'm a pretty easy going guy so for me it just usually makes me more aggressive in the gym and playing sports. Try it with some food, and maybe some yoga, lol to calm yourself down a bit.
    I'll sesond that. I found myself to be pissed everytime I took it on an empty stomach but just eating a little bit helped out a lot. It also helped with stomach issues too.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

I have a quick question. If I'm not mistaken I think I heard someone say by week two they felt that the armistane had kicked in. I'm not too savvy on each individual ingredient in Alphamax, but what would that do/entail or what results would be obvious? Probably a stupid question but I thought I would ask.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Dry joints and peeing more are two signs that most find when that starts kicking in. Leaning out will also start to get noticeable as you're shedding water weight.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  174 lbs.

Dry joints and peeing more are two signs that most find when that starts kicking in. Leaning out will also start to get noticeable as you're shedding water weight.
    I gotcha. We'll see what happens later on this week. I've leaned out a bit but no exessive peeing or dry joints. Crazy how strength goes up so quickly though.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Keep in mind that it effets people differently, not everyone gets dry joints from the armistane.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the suggestions. I am taking my first dose in the morning and I eat very little, if anything with it. Sometimes I have a coffee with some cream - but most of my calories are consumed after 6. During the day I may have 300-600 calories in addition to the coffee, spaced out. Normally it will be a protein shake or protein bar while I'm at work, and most of the time probably closer to 300 calories than 600 calories. It is a very loose IF type diet. I may have another shake before I workout on training days, and then I eat a pretty large dinner and try to focus on protein intake. I may cheat a little after dinner too, but not normally. I may have to figure out how to re-arrange my bad habits to eat something with the morning dose.

And don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm punching people or walls or anything, haha - but I'm definitely in a mood and snap a little more easily and it is really not like me. I am normally intense, but not mean haha.
  37. Diamond Member

Less protein drinks, more meat.
    S.N.S. Rep

38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I heartily agree with you on that T-Bone. The reason for the bars and drinks are really just psychological/time as well as cost (I'm poor right now). I can bang down a shake for about 120 calories mixed with water and it takes little time and doesn't get me in the eating mode. Once I start eating, I don't stop. And also, being broke, $1 for 25 grams of protein is a lot cheaper than MOST other sources - but not all. I eat lots of meat at dinner though
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Speaking of meat - I noticed today that I don't even need to eat WITH the Alphamax I don't think - just eating in general has a big change. I took my first dose around 8 this morning and was pissed for most of the day. I had some chicken (maybe about 2-3 oz) this afternoon maybe around 1 and I was a little less edgy. I had some yogurt and a bagel (I normally try to avoid these types of carbs, but I figured what the hell) - and I feel way less pissed off.

No wonder I was pissed. I was hungry.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Just another update - I have been eating a little more over the past 2 days and the effects are noticeably diminished if I eat more food during the day. Actually, my appetite is way up today and I weighed myself this afternoon and I was actually lighter than I expected after eating quite a bit more during the day. It almost seems as if I was losing less when I was eating less.

Similar Forum Threads

1. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
  2. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
  3. PH & Chloesterol question
    By dg806 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-05-2002, 10:58 PM
  4. 1-test questions