Focus XT question

DasBiceps

Awards
I I have used caffeine free focus xt numerous times but never continuously. Do you need to take focus xt everyday for full benefits or are there only certain ingredients that I can just buy in bulk so I don't have to take FXT everyday?

Should mention that I do take a little over 2g of ALCAR everyday.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mr. Biceps, glad to see you over here. When I used focus XT I always used it daily, and usually for two tubs at a time. If you don't want to use it every day, I suggest you keep going with your bulk acetyl l-carnitine.

With Focus XT, you don't need to add much acetyl l-carnitine to it. I would think if you're set on adding extra stuff, then 500 mg will suffice. Or you could dose ALCAR later in the day/at a different time.

DasBiceps

Awards
Glad to be hear :D

Would you say taking it a couple days before studying for an exam would help with overall study benefits (focus+memory) or could I not take it for a month and still have the same effects?

I really noticed a difference a month back when I took it everyday for 2 weeks that my memory and focus had improved which really helped me for finals. But not sure if that was because of continuos use or not.

Also I got the 750mg tabs from SAN so I would have to go slightly over 500mg when combined with FXT but I have heard some people add up to 1g+ FXT.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i take one dosing per day a tub will last one month correct?what is the general consensus here one or two dosings of xt per day?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i take one dosing per day a tub will last one month correct?what is the general consensus here one or two dosings of xt per day?
Yes one scoop a day will last one month. I've personally taken one scoop a day for a month and definitely noticed a difference. Sometimes I'd stack it with another pre-workout though. That way it enhances whatever pre workout you take it with and saves money because you won't have to dose as high as you normally do with your regular pre.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glad to be hear :D

Would you say taking it a couple days before studying for an exam would help with overall study benefits (focus+memory) or could I not take it for a month and still have the same effects?

I really noticed a difference a month back when I took it everyday for 2 weeks that my memory and focus had improved which really helped me for finals. But not sure if that was because of continuos use or not.

Also I got the 750mg tabs from SAN so I would have to go slightly over 500mg when combined with FXT but I have heard some people add up to 1g+ FXT.
If studying for an exam, try using it as often as possible during exam prep as it helps with memory formation and recall. The more you use, the more pronounced the benefits.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can dose multiple ways. 1 dose randomly before studying or tests will work great. But, dosing every day will build up/enhance the effects, which is great for use during school. Cooper turned me on to using FXT every day during school, and it really does make a difference.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can dose multiple ways. 1 dose randomly before studying or tests will work great. But, dosing every day will build up/enhance the effects, which is great for use during school. Cooper turned me on to using FXT every day during school, and it really does make a difference.
I remember that thread he had where he mentioned daily ALCAR usage - that probably turned a lot of people on to the benefits of prolonged usage.

DasBiceps

Awards
That was why i asked. So i wold probably just take this for a whole week before a big exam. I might try taking it daily, only reason why i don't is money even though $24 for 30 is a great deal.

I remember that thread he had where he mentioned daily ALCAR usage - that probably turned a lot of people on to the benefits of prolonged usage.
You talking about the, me my brain and ALCAR thread? (not sure if that was the exact title) If so, that was the main reason i gave ALCAR a try :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember when there was the 2/$30 deal a while back. Yeah, $24 isn't too bad of a price point considering everything you are getting. And it is also not like you running this product indefinitely either. Usually two months on one month off or some rendition of the sort.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
That was why i asked. So i wold probably just take this for a whole week before a big exam. I might try taking it daily, only reason why i don't is money even though $24 for 30 is a great deal.

You talking about the, me my brain and ALCAR thread? (not sure if that was the exact title) If so, that was the main reason i gave ALCAR a try :)
If you look around, it can be found rather cheaply ;)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT is a product that works when used acutely, but really shines when used continuously. The real benefits of the product require continuous use (it doesn't need to be daily, just frequently). If you really wanted to use something on "off days", I would use ALCAR and Huperzine A. SNS offers both at a reasonable price.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Focus XT is a product that works when used acutely, but really shines when used continuously. The real benefits of the product require continuous use (it doesn't need to be daily, just frequently). If you really wanted to use something on "off days", I would use ALCAR and Huperzine A. SNS offers both at a reasonable price.
What kind of dose do you suggest for Hup A on off days?

DasBiceps

Awards
If you look around, it can be found rather cheaply ;)
I have seen it as low as $18 a tub, but then I wonder how close it is to expiring.

Quick question but does FXT eventually need to be cycled? The caffeine free version that is.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have seen it as low as $18 a tub, but then I wonder how close it is to expiring. Quick question but does FXT eventually need to be cycled? The caffeine free version that is.
Could always ask the place your purchasing from.

And yes, still needs to be cycled.