- 01-23-2014, 12:23 AM
anyone have any experience with this AI?
i have used OG in the past and it was obviously gnarly i loved; just take some extra glucosamine on the side and had no dry out problems.
I just have never used any liquid supplements and want to know if it will have more of an affect i.e. the dry out. I do a lot of squats/cleans/deadlifts so the knees drying out will be a problem and i want to make sure it could be controlled by typical doses of joint supplementation.
I plan on stacking it with turbo and c20 or should i just stick with whats proven (erase).
- 01-23-2014, 08:05 AM
personally I prefer the erase. I used form-x when it was a pill and it wasn't the best I had used. I cant say if the liquid delivery would help it.
have you tried reversitol yet? its a very well liked product for optimizing ones hormones and reducing estrogens.FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By mlh4289 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2013, 12:22 PM
- By BigMikeC in forum LG SciencesReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2013, 06:45 PM
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2013, 03:28 PM
- By Freak94 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM
- By J Brawlic in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2009, 10:52 AM