USP LABS PRIME and VERSA - 1 questions

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking to start a stack of versa 1 and prime

I follow IF and really only eat one large meal that is spread over a couple of hours, I know prime is recommended to be taken with food....could i take 2 preworkout with 1 versa 1 and maybe 4 with my big meal and still see results?

The versa 1 I would just dose preworkout

Thanks for any help!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking to start a stack of versa 1 and prime

I follow IF and really only eat one large meal that is spread over a couple of hours, I know prime is recommended to be taken with food....could i take 2 preworkout with 1 versa 1 and maybe 4 with my big meal and still see results?

The versa 1 I would just dose preworkout

Thanks for any help!
Hey mkretz. I'd try taking one of the recommended PRIME® doses on an empty stomach and the second during your feeding window. Myself and others have taken it before fasted training without any issues; however, if you experience any stomach discomfort, use one serving at the beginning and one serving at the end of your feeding window. Your VERSA-1™ dosing sounds good; 1 cap pre-workout and 1 cap in the morning on off days is what I'd recommend (preferably with a stimulant in both cases).

Do you happen to have a log or plan on starting one for your run? Either way, let us know how it goes, and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do plan on logging, I have not logged in a while and am looking forward to some good gains.....if I'm only taking two doses of orime would I do three preworkout and three with food or two preworkout two beginning of meal and two end of meal? Thanks!!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do plan on logging, I have not logged in a while and am looking forward to some good gains.....if I'm only taking two doses of orime would I do three preworkout and three with food or two preworkout two beginning of meal and two end of meal? Thanks!!
Awesome! Count me in, bud. I'd just stick with the recommended dosing of 3 caps twice daily (pre-workout and with food).

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bout time you're back!!!!

Dosing looks good, enjoy them gainz brah ;-)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!!! Gonnabget the log up tonight, no stomach issues with three caps on an empty stomach, pretty pumped, just wish I woulda got two bottles of prime

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys!!! Gonnabget the log up tonight, no stomach issues with three caps on an empty stomach, pretty pumped, just wish I woulda got two bottles of prime
No Problem! Great to hear, man. Post a link in this thread, so we can be sure to follow.