Saw Omniscienti E-Mail Today and Was Wondering...

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be wise to take that + 300 mg of Alpha-GPC + a preworkout that doesn't have choline?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, just took a closer looks at the label for the product, not worth it, the coluracetam is pretty underdosed (would have been better @ 10 mg's taken 2-3 times a day).

G

gmanall

Awards
I was interested for the adrafinil alone, any more thoughts on this product?

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I'm also interested about this product and if it would be cost effective. Any info would be helpful.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Also interested in adrafinil but looks way under dosed

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For those interested in the adrafinil, IMO, you're better off with provigil. Has less negative sides whilst being more potent.

I was interested by the racetam the product has but way underdosed. Think I'll just stick with my current focus/brain health stack.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This one intrigued me as well. I've never heard of the company though. Also never explored with racetams or any of those other ingredients. Anyone have any feedback or experience with this product or the specific ingredients?

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what is that?
Noopept + alpha GPC + ce[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]ntrophenoxine + uridine. [/FONT]Noopept for the focus boost, alpha GPC for a choline source, centrophenoxine to hydrolyze acetylcholine as well as help increase RNA, uridine to provide a substrate for RNA.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LGI Noopept is like $15 a bottle. Maybe I'll look into that instead.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Adrafinil is really great and I've heard that modafinil is even better. I haven't used the latter but adrafinil definitely makes me more alert, focused and I'm convinced has improved my strength and cardio on days that I have taken it.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
It's good stuff ;) Ever trained with it? Gives you quite some pep. It also stacks well with certain things.

Just to note, I haven't used it long term though. As for feels, completely different from usual CNS stimulants. Doesn't really make you jitter either.
^^^^This!! Some people don't even realize it is working until they haven't used for a day or 2.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrafinil is really great and I've heard that modafinil is even better. I haven't used the latter but adrafinil definitely makes me more alert, focused and I'm convinced has improved my strength and cardio on days that I have taken it.
Feels very different. I've used adrafinil maybe twice and modafinil a handful of times. I did use modafinil first and then later on try adrafinil so my impressions may be skewed due to that.

LGI Noopept is like $15 a bottle. Maybe I'll look into that instead.
Don't forget to buy CDP-Choline or Alpha-GPC. Have to feed that noopept in your system with some extra choline ;)

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems like adrafinil would feel very similar to modafinil since its metabolized into modafinil in vivo.
That's what one would think right? However, the two feel and act very differently. Might have to do with how adrafinil metabolizes, how much of it ends up circulating in the system as modafinil, etc.

noopept didn't do sh1t for me really. a very mild relaxation effect maybe. possibly placebo. i liked piracetam better but quit taking it because it made my p1ss burn. idk what thats all about. havent tried the other racetams, but if you want to try noopept you can buy it in bulk off of ebay alot cheaper. i got like 5grams for 10$ free shipping if i remember correctly.
How did you dose it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
with the exception of glamatine the product is underdosed, a shame since the profile has potential...

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10-20mgs. anything more and it seemed like it gave me these weird depressive thoughts. i know that the studies on it show potential. i just didn't care for it though.
Oh, I am in no way doubting you. Nootropics will most likely work differently on different people since we have different neuro balances. I took 10-15 mg's with 300 mg's of Alpha-GPC once to twice a day. I had some awareness effects as well as better cognition which overall assisted in being able to focus better.

Mind you, noopept has a tendency to heighten whatever mood you may have been feeling so if let's say you were agitated, you may end up feeling more agitated on noopept than without noopept, same thing with having a good mood, it will heighten that as well.

as for adrafinil, thats true of alot of "prodrugs". dont seem to have the same effect. not to mention purity issues with the otc stuff. imo prodrugs need to be taken on an empty stomach for the most effect. at least thats been my experience.
I take everything on an empty stomach unless it's something fat soluble ;)

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
like i said, i actually liked piracetam. could definitely feel the cognitive improvement. 1-3 grams of lecithin with it is even better. i'm gonna get around to trying the other racetams eventually. have you tried the other ones?
Yeah, you get a lot less sides with piracetam. It's probably the most benign out of all the racetams.

Other racetams I've tried have been phenylpriacetam which has a stimulating effect which I'm guessing is most likely due to the phenyl group. That's a good racetam if you want a more intense focus/tunnel vision. If you're cramming or let's say you're on a coding marathon, it's a lovely thing to use. I've also tried pramiracetam which is meh, I rather use piracetam instead.

I always dose 300-600 mg's of Alpha-GPC with my racetam dose as well. I've only more recently started using centrophenoxine and uridine with my racetam + choline. Those two ingredients seems to help boost the effects of the racetam well along with the RNA benefits.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I enjoyed Omni @2caps with a cup of coffee for studying and work. It increased my alertness, Increased my learning speed, helped me finish homework & papers quicker, and oddly enough itmade me more social. I love that stuff. I also enjoyed modafinil at 10-20mgs. The feeling is very different in my opinion. Although most have expressed that they feel it is underdosed, It still had a significant effect on my cognition. I love OMNI, still have a few caps left :)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Adrafanil/Modafanil are always potentiated by Coffee! lol. Good mix though. Still say it's under dosed, nevertheless; a good product.
Adrafinil is actually not so great on the liver from what I've read so it is important to take time off from using it. Also adrafinil/modafinil have some synergy with yohimbe so take caution when using both.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I've used modaf + Yohimbe + Caffeine. No negative sides to speak, but then again, my nervous system/BP is on the low side, contrary to most people who have anxiety issues..I have almost a complete absence of natural "anxieties". So stimulants are really my thing, and I am not that sensitive to them.
Lol I thought the same until I got a sample pack of nuvigil (150mg armodafinil) and tried taking my normal yohimbe dose with it. Kept me awake for over 24hrs lol...

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adrafinil is actually not so great on the liver from what I've read so it is important to take time off from using it. Also adrafinil/modafinil have some synergy with yohimbe so take caution when using both.
Not really, it's fine on the liver unless you have underlying liver issues to begin with. The main reason they got rid of adafinil and replaced it with modafinil and now Nuvigil is most likely because like all pharmaceuticals, the one with a patent on it is more desirable to the pharmaceutical companies.

Modafinil has a cleaner feel though and comes on quicker. Adrafinil is a little hit or miss for me. Sometimes it lights me up, sometimes it does little to nothing.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Well that will happen..they are "wakefulness" drugs..don't forget pilots during WW II used these drugs on their 72 hour missions. They are used for a lot of activity in hollywood as well when needed, and even by some music artists...(although in this case amphetamines are more common)..
I never had the issue with nuvigil on its own or with yohimbe on its own. The combination however hit me a lot harder than I thought, especially since I took it early in the day. Other than that I really didn't do anything different that day so I'm sure it had to be that. After that I haven't taken nuvigil and yohimbe in the same 24hr period and haven't had any further issues.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never had the issue with nuvigil on its own or with yohimbe on its own. The combination however hit me a lot harder than I thought, especially since I took it early in the day. Other than that I really didn't do anything different that day so I'm sure it had to be that. After that I haven't taken nuvigil and yohimbe in the same 24hr period and haven't had any further issues.
Modafinil/adrafinil will amplify the effects of other stimulants you might be taking, thus not a great idea to mix other stimulants in with modafinil/adrafinil.

You could... and I'll admit that I have tried it, but I personally wouldn't recommend it.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Modafinil/adrafinil will amplify the effects of other stimulants you might be taking, thus not a great idea to mix other stimulants in with modafinil/adrafinil.

You could... and I'll admit that I have tried it, but I personally wouldn't recommend it.
^^^ Agreed, aside from my coffee I don't take anything else with moda.

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omni has chemicals to prevent acetylcholine breakdown, so taking it with choline or other substrates would be ideal.
Why's my username attached to that quote? Pretty sure it's not my post :p

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Post number 1 in this thread.
Ha ha. Totally forgot I started this thread. Lol. I answered my own question after seeing how underdosed the stuff is.

thus the reason you're balling at the palace.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, the Queen only hires the finest. ;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Label? How do I miss these emails all the time!

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It's good stuff ;) Ever trained with it? Gives you quite some pep. It also stacks well with certain things.Just to note, I haven't used it long term though. As for feels, completely different from usual CNS stimulants. Doesn't really make you jitter either.
It is known for inducing electrolyte imbalances and muscle cramps, and would be a very poor choice preworkout. And again, it's a felony to possess if you're not prescribed

K

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is known for inducing electrolyte imbalances and muscle cramps, and would be a very poor choice preworkout. And again, it's a felony to possess if you're not prescribed
Interesting, have only tried that dosing a handful of times.