Saw Omniscienti E-Mail Today and Was Wondering...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Adrafinil is actually not so great on the liver from what I've read so it is important to take time off from using it. Also adrafinil/modafinil have some synergy with yohimbe so take caution when using both.
    Not really, it's fine on the liver unless you have underlying liver issues to begin with. The main reason they got rid of adafinil and replaced it with modafinil and now Nuvigil is most likely because like all pharmaceuticals, the one with a patent on it is more desirable to the pharmaceutical companies.

    Modafinil has a cleaner feel though and comes on quicker. Adrafinil is a little hit or miss for me. Sometimes it lights me up, sometimes it does little to nothing.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Well that will happen..they are "wakefulness" drugs..don't forget pilots during WW II used these drugs on their 72 hour missions. They are used for a lot of activity in hollywood as well when needed, and even by some music artists...(although in this case amphetamines are more common)..
    I never had the issue with nuvigil on its own or with yohimbe on its own. The combination however hit me a lot harder than I thought, especially since I took it early in the day. Other than that I really didn't do anything different that day so I'm sure it had to be that. After that I haven't taken nuvigil and yohimbe in the same 24hr period and haven't had any further issues.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I never had the issue with nuvigil on its own or with yohimbe on its own. The combination however hit me a lot harder than I thought, especially since I took it early in the day. Other than that I really didn't do anything different that day so I'm sure it had to be that. After that I haven't taken nuvigil and yohimbe in the same 24hr period and haven't had any further issues.
    Modafinil/adrafinil will amplify the effects of other stimulants you might be taking, thus not a great idea to mix other stimulants in with modafinil/adrafinil.

    You could... and I'll admit that I have tried it, but I personally wouldn't recommend it.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Modafinil/adrafinil will amplify the effects of other stimulants you might be taking, thus not a great idea to mix other stimulants in with modafinil/adrafinil.

    You could... and I'll admit that I have tried it, but I personally wouldn't recommend it.
    ^^^ Agreed, aside from my coffee I don't take anything else with moda.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by daAMx View Post
    Omni has chemicals to prevent acetylcholine breakdown, so taking it with choline or other substrates would be ideal.
    Why's my username attached to that quote? Pretty sure it's not my post :P
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Would it be wise to take that + 300 mg of Alpha-GPC + a preworkout that doesn't have choline?
    Post number 1 in this thread.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Post number 1 in this thread.
    Ha ha. Totally forgot I started this thread. Lol. I answered my own question after seeing how underdosed the stuff is.

    thus the reason you're balling at the palace.

  8. Haha, the Queen only hires the finest.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  9. Label? How do I miss these emails all the time!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    You can find generics without a scrpt...
    You realize it's a controlled substance right?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    It's good stuff Ever trained with it? Gives you quite some pep. It also stacks well with certain things.Just to note, I haven't used it long term though. As for feels, completely different from usual CNS stimulants. Doesn't really make you jitter either.
    It is known for inducing electrolyte imbalances and muscle cramps, and would be a very poor choice preworkout. And again, it's a felony to possess if you're not prescribed

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It is known for inducing electrolyte imbalances and muscle cramps, and would be a very poor choice preworkout. And again, it's a felony to possess if you're not prescribed
    Interesting, have only tried that dosing a handful of times.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Saw endo today and confused on next step
    By PEETAAH in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:16 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 04:57 PM
  3. Im new and was wondering about my diabetes
    By saywhatxp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 05:24 PM
  4. Relatively new and just wondering...
    By thedon3534 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Log in
Log in