Spring cutting stack planning. - AnabolicMinds.com

Spring cutting stack planning.

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Spring cutting stack planning.

Hey everyone, I've been lean bulking for a bit and will continue to do so until late March/early April. Here's the stack I currently have in my possession:

PES Alpha T2
    Nimbus Nutrition Reform
    Omega Sports Burn24

Any suggestions to what I could/should add that might be cost effective? Not interested in test boosters/AIs/Alphamine.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Before anyone else jumps in and says it: Your food/diet/nutrition will play the biggest role in helping you cut down but I'm hoping you already know this

Look into Forskolin for some added benefits. Alpha T2 is a great choice and is something I'm currently using!

The EC stack may also be something to consider if you're up for it.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^ was going to say forskolin 50
    PES Erase Pro
    Any chance of a BCAA/EAA Product? Amino IV gets a ton of praise, Compete by Iforce
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Before anyone else jumps in and says it: Your food/diet/nutrition will play the biggest role in helping you cut down but I'm hoping you already know this

Look into Forskolin for some added benefits. Alpha T2 is a great choice and is something I'm currently using!

The EC stack may also be something to consider if you're up for it.
    Yeah, my macros are carefully tracked daily. Also, Reform actually already has enough Forskolin in it.

I guess the logical thing would be to add Caffeine.

I already use Xtend since I train fasted.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Those are 2 highly praised products. No need to add more, really. (posted before you added Alpha T2.)

Have to keep in mind what the return on your investment will be. I think alot of people get carried away with "stacks".
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ma70 View Post
    Yeah, my macros are carefully tracked daily. Also, Reform actually already has enough Forskolin in it. I guess the logical thing would be to add Caffeine.
    I know you're using X-Gels right now - notice much for body comp changes? I believe there is a little data out there with ArA and Brown Fat cell formulation.

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Those are 2 highly praised products. No need to add more, really. (posted before you added Alpha T2.)

Have to keep in mind what the return on your investment will be. I think alot of people get carried away with "stacks".
    Yeah. I've used Forskolin-95 before and it's been very effective at the recommended 100mg daily dose for 8-12 weeks. I got reform for the same price as I normally would have gotten my Forskolin-95 and it has more ingredients (thanks to a sale). Burn24 was gotten for free in an Alphamine stack on NP awhile back. This stack is pretty cost efficient thanks to sales/deals overall

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I know you're using X-Gels right now - notice much for body comp changes? I believe there is a little data out there with ArA and Brown Fat cell formulation.
    X-Gels is great. I've been eating in a slight surplus and I haven't noticed any fat gain, but obvious strength gains. My waist size is still the same and everything generally fits me a little tighter (although that can be attributed to strength gains, because my stomach is still flat)
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That combo looks good to me. If you just want to add something real cheap I'd throw some caffeine tabs in there if you want the stims. Nice choices.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you looked at Dexaprine XR? I have no experience with the three items you are taking, so I can't comment on how efficacious it would be with those. I do know it works well on its own for cuts though. As mentioned above the Forskolin addition would definitely be nice, and if you aren't interested in Dexaprine XR or have adverse reactions to Y then you can look at the EC stack.
  10. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

What's people experiences like with Alpha T2?
    Looking to pick some up tomorrow but can't decide...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. YOUR Ultimate Spring Cutting Stack! Looking for info!
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 05:54 PM
  2. Already Planning Spring Cut...
    By pistol345 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 04:30 PM
  3. Planning HUGE spring cut cycle...check 'er out
    By san731 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
  4. Critique My cutting stack.