Albutarex Xtreme?

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Anybody tried Albutarex Xtreme? Just grabed a few bottles from Nutraplanet because it was such a good deal.

I see that its banned in a few placed for having yohimbe in it.

Anyone?

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Ive gotten a few. Pretty strong stuff, tastes like crap though. Something white in it which may be the y is really chunky, i crush some of the bigger chunks up. My tubs were all kinda moist too. ****s really strong though, well worth it for the 5 dollars i paid. Start with half a scoop if your not particularly stim tolerant. I have a crazy stim tolerance and can two scoop it, but i seemed to get immune to it after a while.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I bought a tub for $5, you cant really pass it up. I'm using it now and it is pretty strong, I use one full scoop.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got some of the grape from the NP sale. It tastes and smells horrible, was all clumpy even with multiple desiccant packs in it, and frankly I can't feel a thing from it. Rather disappointing for me.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I figured it was no alphamine but again, for $5 can't go wrong. I will be stacking it for 8 weeks with USP Labs Compound 20.

Got a vacation to shred for end of May, so hopefully it does what it says it will. I'm also fairly stim tolerant and took about 3/4 of a scoop earlier on a not-fully-empty stomach and it did feel the kick after about 20mins. So far so good I'd say.

I would like to know what people think of its actual ability to aid in fat loss, independent of its energy-providing benefits.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the responses. I figured it was no alphamine but again, for $5 can't go wrong. I will be stacking it for 8 weeks with USP Labs Compound 20.

Got a vacation to shred for end of May, so hopefully it does what it says it will. I'm also fairly stim tolerant and took about 3/4 of a scoop earlier on a not-fully-empty stomach and it did feel the kick after about 20mins. So far so good I'd say.

I would like to know what people think of its actual ability to aid in fat loss, independent of its energy-providing benefits.
While I will admit that I am one of those people who like to "feel" things from (most) cutting supps, taking a look at the label, this to me seems like a bunch of caffeine and nootropic-type substances. For cutting, I can't imagine it would do much on its own without stacking with something else.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks for the responses. I figured it was no alphamine but again, for $5 can't go wrong. I will be stacking it for 8 weeks with USP Labs Compound 20. Got a vacation to shred for end of May, so hopefully it does what it says it will. I'm also fairly stim tolerant and took about 3/4 of a scoop earlier on a not-fully-empty stomach and it did feel the kick after about 20mins. So far so good I'd say. I would like to know what people think of its actual ability to aid in fat loss, independent of its energy-providing benefits.
If your diet is on point and you use this for a pre w/o it may help with some extra sweating to help burn more fat. Diet is always #1, supplements just help.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Im mostly just using as a kick starter in the am. On an empty stomach i chug it and pretty much wake right up. When i start to cut ill be changing to the alphamine i have stashed.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some during the sale as well but added bulk citriline and bulk agmatine. Turned into a hell of a PWO. Only been using it for 2 weeks though so I can't really comment on fat burning capabilities, but I'm not entirely sure it would have that as a major capabilty to begin with.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
The formula changed back a few years back I think. Now it's just a crap load of caffeine

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
1,3,7-trimethylxanthine is caffeine(first ingred listed) with some NMT which is nothing special. If that's what you are looking for then for $5 Its a deal but don't expect it to be like Clearshot or Alphamine
I used some sample packs of this on cardio days. Seemed alot like OxyElitePro to me. It has alot of yohimbine hcl in it even though its not on the label. Felt like maybe DMAA as well but might be something simular. Whatever the case I felt it but like mentioned tasted like it was distilled from buttholes. ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If your diet is on point and you use this for a pre w/o it may help with some extra sweating to help burn more fat. Diet is always #1, supplements just help.
All good points except the sweating thing. Sweating doesnt mean you are burning fat at all,.simply means your internal temperature control mechanism is sensing your core temp is elevating.

xGenericx

Awards
I take it with High Volume and Potassium Nitrate. Best workouts I've had in years. You can't get any better for $5. I notice intense Energy and Focus.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 3 200mg caffein caps and you will get a similar effect lol

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, Its not a Stim to me. But i bought 3 since it was so cheap. Yes the taste is badddddddd lol i just chug it. I started to take 2 scoops, 2 1/2 I don't really feel anything from it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I noticed that when I first started my tub, 1 scoop was great but now it doesn't do hardly anything to me and I'm around the half way point. I'm trying a rounded scoop today.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
I noticed that when I first started my tub, 1 scoop was great but now it doesn't do hardly anything to me and I'm around the half way point. I'm trying a rounded scoop today.
Yea man im with ya there. im very stim tolerant and at first one scoop was even a bit much for me but with daily use within 2 weeks i can take a scoop and go to sleep. I need 2 to do any thing so i laid off it a while. Ive never had that happen that drastically with any supp.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got two tubs of this stuff for $5 a piece, can't really beat the price...heard it's intense stim wise, probably going to stack with some tt-33 when it's time to trim down....however without many reviews its probably best to use at the start of a cut just in case

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
i got two tubs of this stuff for $5 a piece, can't really beat the price...heard it's intense stim wise, probably going to stack with some tt-33 when it's time to trim down....however without many reviews its probably best to use at the start of a cut just in case
I was planning the same thing. I bought two tubs and was going to stack it with Tt-33. I heard its super potent so ima start with half a scoop

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I've used it with Hemavol as a pre-workout stack before. It was pretty solid.

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
I'm liking it so far. About 3/4 of a scoop actually does it for me for now. We'll see as time progresses.

Not real happy that they threw in some yohimbe thats not on the label. Which, I assume is the reason for the low price. Just hoping, stacked with compound 20 from usp labs will yeild some noticable results.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
I'm liking it so far. About 3/4 of a scoop actually does it for me for now. We'll see as time progresses.

Not real happy that they threw in some yohimbe thats not on the label. Which, I assume is the reason for the low price. Just hoping, stacked with compound 20 from usp labs will yeild some noticable results.
Yup. Apparently in some countries like in the downunder yohimbine is illegal. Sucks to be them.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established

This is why they changed the formula.