Xgels/xfactor vs osta rx/ostabol

trnmstrgth

Awards
Disregarding any shutdown issues from the osta. which would yield better gains, size and strength?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I can't speak from experience but from judging by logs (and my own exp w/ ArA) I'd say results seem pretty similar.

Though I have seen people report 5lb gain in LBM off a 4weeker of 25mg osta. I'd be very cautious where you purchase osta if you decide on that. Research companies don't always sell what they say they are. And also be cautious of estrogen-related sides. Saw a few people report about sensitive nips. I'd go for Celtic Labs Ostabol, just because they carry quality product (and it's also in pill form/more convenient)

Again though, I don't have any experience with ostarine so my opinion on it may not be worth anything, but I can say I've ran ArA a few times (3 or 4) and it's good ****. Interested in what people think of stacking the two..

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine, no question about it. ARA is a great NHA, and most people get great pumps from it. However imo ostarine is just about as strong as low dose anavar..comparing ARA to a SARM is like high school football compared to the nfl.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that Ive used both or anything, wink wink, but the gains are pretty comparable imo.

Ostarine (from a few diff sources) is good, but not mind blowing. Of the grey market stuff out there, ghrp is the real game changer.

Again, not that Ive used any grey market supplements... ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No they are not.
In my experience they have been, I can put on about 4-5lbs and generally keep it with a cycle of either.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably ostarine since it's hormonal.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol At least from what I can remember. Took it when it first came out. Ill probably give it another shot at some point.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im hopeing x factor will be better. I wasnt impressed with ostarine.
Ya I thought is was ok but not great. Of course, there could have been quality issues, though I tried a few supposedly reputable sources.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Ostarine. Not really a fair comparision

Chunkx

Chunkx

Awards
Used both. Ligandrol beats ArA, but Osta is a good comparison. Similar results with both, I prefer Ara because of the pumps :)