Sleep aids?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Any good sleep aids? I have problems sleeping and staying asleep melatonin is ok but anything stronger/better?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any good sleep aids? I have problems sleeping and staying asleep melatonin is ok but anything stronger/better?
nimbus abyss is supposed to be good iirc. Haven't used it personally though

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Outside of fixing your sleep hygiene (if that's an issue), Abyss Unparalleled is one of the best options.

ilia_p

Awards
What is your sleep hygiene like? But since you're asking about sleep aids - GABA may be helpful to you as a hypnotic. Have you tried meditation or relaxation exercises? If your mind is highly active prior to bed these can help.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
BSL Growth works well for me. I stay asleep all night and feel refreshed in the a.m.

domore

Awards
Outside of fixing your sleep hygiene (if that's an issue), Abyss Unparalleled is one of the best options.
What is your sleep hygiene like? But since you're asking about sleep aids - GABA may be helpful to you as a hypnotic. Have you tried meditation or relaxation exercises? If your mind is highly active prior to bed these can help.
In terms of addressing sleep hygiene, I agree with these two posts. With a few simple steps (e.g., reducing electronic use before bed/in bed, limit caffeine/stimulant intake, etc.), you should see improvement. If you already have taken those steps, you could try EvoMuse Sleephoria or Abyss Unparalleled.

From my experience, Sleephoria really quiets an over-active mind and provides a deep, restful sleep without morning grogginess.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Definitely agree with changing some pre bed habits first to see if that helps. After doing so I'd recommend FINAFLEX G8.

I've used just about every sleep supp out there and this one by far is superior IMO.

I've been using G8 long before I became a rep.

Hope you get it figured out bud!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Mass HGH knocked me out
Phenibut worked well for me to. However some people say though that this one can be very addicting so be warned.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nimbus Nutrition Abyss Unparalleled worked best for me.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Half a scoop of G8 is amazing. And with only half a scoop you get like eighty servings. That's a lot of good zzzz's

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for something to use a couple nights a week then Phenibut XT should work for you. LMK if you want to try a sample

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've got some, shoot me your addy in a PM, I have a few sample packs to send out this week I'll make sure you get one!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a pre-sleep schedule (I turn off electronics, stretch, and do some light reading, for example..lots of good stuff if you just google some ideas). After that something like Abyss UP is amazing. I bought enough to last me the entire year (with cycling off every several months) because it is that good. I see marked increases in recovery from training, increased sleep, and enhanced stress relief.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
REM 8.0 is a great sleep aid. if you not down for a drink you can try some ZMA and Melatonin

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
both lights out and intimidate will help u sleep if you like iForce products.
Nimbus Abyss is good to go.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Lights Out would work well for you. I haven't used Nimbus Abyss yet, but Poseidon Night Time was great so it is bound to be good as well.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lights out should help with sleep issues and recovery

i do like g8 but only at half a scoop, thats plenty enough

i'm also a big fan of chamomile, valerian root, and melatonin products

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lights Out would work well for you. I haven't used Nimbus Abyss yet, but Poseidon Night Time was great so it is bound to be good as well.
Poseidon NT was phenomenal. Great flavoring as well.

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
stop with all those manufactured supps. get you some indica smoke!! couple of puffs and 30 mins later your sleeping like a baby.

MySTeek

MySTeek

Awards
  • Established
MST Somnidren-GH (in pills or a powder).

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I say look into bulk ingredients. I cant spend $30/month on sleep aides. Magnesium, melatonin and Valerian root are all inexpensive. I say, try a bunch of individual ingredients and put together a small stack of things that really help. it's not hard to put something together cheaper.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I say look into bulk ingredients. I cant spend $30/month on sleep aides. Magnesium, melatonin and Valerian root are all inexpensive. I say, try a bunch of individual ingredients and put together a small stack of things that really help. it's not hard to put something together cheaper.
you don't say

this is what makes our G8 a fantastic value - effective ingredients that work on different pathways than things such as melatonin (which doesn't necessarily help one with sleep to begin with if they are producing adequate amounts in the first place)

~$23 for 40 servings -- and, majority of ppl use 1/2 scoop of this, so potentially 80 servings
Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Finaflex G8 (40 servings): Discount Finaflex G8 Supplements

you will be hard-pressed to find such effectiveness let alone value, in your homemade brew approach

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
did you really just say that? I don't think this is that kind of forum, buddy :smoker:
yes i did. it can be prescribed legally for insomnia what are you insinuating, that it is some form of narcotic? this is a forum tolearn and to help, that's what I'm here for.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes i did. it can be prescribed legally for insomnia what are you insinuating, that it is some form of narcotic? this is a forum tolearn and to help, that's what I'm here for.
lol
hmmm, I have yet to hear of a medical doctor RXing such thing for insomnia :D
in any event, this forum section is for OTC supps, not for RX oversight
but thanks for your clarification of what you feel this forum is for, and your purpose here on it
I am now edified!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noxitropin with somnidren gh with added l dopa

And if you have more phenibut and GABA add em lol

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Thanks for the output guys so many options ima make my way slowy down the list and see what works beat

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
I've got some, shoot me your addy in a PM, I have a few sample packs to send out this week I'll make sure you get one!
Swanks always there when I need help lol thanks man
P.s PM sent

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Abyss is solid. If you need a little more help falling to sleep, add 500-800 mg of GABA to it or 500 or so mg of phenibut.

Alternatively, 5-htp + tryptophan + GABA or phenibut makes a very effective sleep/mood stack that is inexpensive.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentioned already, but can also vouch for MAN REM pm (had about a dozen samples) and Finaflex G8, half scoop worked quite nicely for a 'G8' nights sleep :blink:

Have also used PhenibutXT prior to bed and does a good job as well for occasional use...

Didn't notice much consistency with LiGHts out...

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I have only tried LightsOut. That's my go to product. It was one of the first supps I ever tried and the dreams I had on it were super vivid!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I change shifts often at work and work very odd times, I have had trouble sleeping and it sucks.

I ve use a few products, most have worked pretty good. But I love REM 8.0, it's a great Chinatown of products. Phenibut and GABA really work well together and knock you out fast. The fact that it is a drink makes it hit you quick. Within 15 min I feel it. I recommend you give it a try. You would probably want to start at a half dose first.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I change shifts often at work and work very odd times, I have had trouble sleeping and it sucks.

I ve use a few products, most have worked pretty good. But I love REM 8.0, it's a great Chinatown of products. Phenibut and GABA really work well together and knock you out fast. The fact that it is a drink makes it hit you quick. Within 15 min I feel it. I recommend you give it a try. You would probably want to start at a half dose first.
chinatown of products? LMAO! I'm betting you meant "combination" and you're on the phone app. damn autocorrect

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Animal PM and Abyss Unparalleled are real solid

I also have a gym buddy who swears by iForce Lights Out

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
chinatown of products? LMAO! I'm betting you meant "combination" and you're on the phone app. damn autocorrect
Lol!!! Yes you would be correct.

Damn lmao.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Animal PM and Abyss Unparalleled are real solid I also have a gym buddy who swears by iForce Lights Out
I have wanted to try the animal pm. I guess I'll have to get some next month

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Ive used both lights out and intimidate and find that they both work well.

mrsliz1724

Awards
Really appreciate all the Nimbus Abyss Unparalleled support in here! That product is my baby and my first on the market so I love that people are benefitting from it haha.

Regardless, OP sleep hygiene as others have pointed out is the biggest thing. For supplements sake you can't go wrong with Abyss of course. Plus companies like I-Force, Evomuse are big name companies for a reason. There products work. I have known costumers who have benefitted more from one product than the other.

This is the case because we are attacking a common issue via different means and therefore, what works for one isn't the best for another! Trial and error my man.

After that I would suggest just having melatonin on hand for whenever your sleep schedule gets ****ed up. It is a good way to just help you get back on track.

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
nimbus abyss is supposed to be good iirc. Haven't used it personally though
I've been using Abyss for a couple months. I notice improved sleep. However, the GABA and theanine are dosed awfully low IMO

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Abyss for the first time last night and wow I could have slept for longer than 12 hours for sure. Such a deep sleep.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using Abyss for a couple months. I notice improved sleep. However, the GABA and theanine are dosed awfully low IMO
It's not meant as a knock you out formula. More of a knocking your sleep cycle back in check formula.

I recommend adding around a gram of GABA or .5-1 gram of phenibut if you need the extra help falling to sleep. Works wonders.