your thoughts.. DAA and Erase Pro

STA

What's going on guys, I just want some opinions on when I should start my DAA and Erase Pro stack. I'm about 5 weeks into my reverse diet but still have some time before I actually reach the macros that will allow me start gaining again. Should I go ahead and run the stack during my reverse diet or would you recommend waiting until the end of it when I am in a true off-season mode

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I find Erase pro best near the end of dieting, really helps with the last few pounds and brings out your definition.

DAA is great on a cut too, when fat intake is lower natural test production will be as well and this helps offset it somewhat

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's going on guys, I just want some opinions on when I should start my DAA and Erase Pro stack. I'm about 5 weeks into my reverse diet but still have some time before I actually reach the macros that will allow me start gaining again. Should I go ahead and run the stack during my reverse diet or would you recommend waiting until the end of it when I am in a true off-season mode
In general, supplements work best when your body is reaching a plateau and your are in need of an edge. So I would wait until you hit the point, or maybe you feel you are at it now, and then begin it

You can run that stack for 8 weeks, FYI

STA

Forgot to mention I also have Anabeta Elite on hand. Any opinions on which I should run during my reverse diet or if I should hold off until the end?

edit: didn't even see that response until I had already replied. But that is exactly what I was thinking but just needed some reassurance. I'm going to wait until I get completely out of my deficit until I run the stack; planning on logging my journey as well. First log!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just had some blood work done this morning and plan on using the new Erase Pro w/ DAA in the coming weeks
Cool - interested to hear about the pre vs post blood work.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def run for 8 weeks. Maybe even add some ArA in there