Supplement to take prior to cheat meals?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    I mean it is probably the most effective supplement I have ever taken. Bulk, Cut, Carb backload, carbs one night a week, etc. That is coming from somebody who all but gave up on GDA's but this is a different beast and much more than a GDA/damage control product.

    I got zero from Slin Sane (og) and the newer version, Glycophase was blah, Anabolic pump was ok, Glycobol was an expensive enema. I would try Recompadrol though if not for Burn24.
    Thanks for the love dude! Glad you are enjoying Burn 24.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Doctor of Physical Therapy


  2. I had to get lean and dry a few months ago for an event i was going to. I was using (all pre meal) 2 caps glycophase, 1-2g Agmatine, 2 caps GCB. Or I'd use something like Glycophase + TUDCA which worked very well too. I love carbs, bloat moderately hard, but glycophase really does reduce my bloat, and i don't get a huge lethargy spike post meal like i normally would. That right there is a huge benefit for me.
    •   
       


  3. Wow. That stuff looks amazing

    Might need to try

    Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Ummmm..... http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/e...-capsules.html Pretty sure this is what it was designed for.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  4. Sub'd. Cool thread.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I had to get lean and dry a few months ago for an event i was going to. I was using (all pre meal) 2 caps glycophase, 1-2g Agmatine, 2 caps GCB. Or I'd use something like Glycophase + TUDCA which worked very well too. I love carbs, bloat moderately hard, but glycophase really does reduce my bloat, and i don't get a huge lethargy spike post meal like i normally would. That right there is a huge benefit for me.
    Goodness. When you used the TUDCA, what dose did you use?
    •   
       


  6. Recompadrol
    metabolic powder

  7. Quote Originally Posted by XIXOX View Post
    Recompadrol
    metabolic powder
    This

  8. Shoot, looking at the "metabolic powder" ingredients, I can create my own formula it seems....

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Shoot, looking at the "metabolic powder" ingredients, I can create my own formula it seems....
    You can see what's in but not how much. Plus it's pretty cheap.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post

    You can see what's in but not how much. Plus it's pretty cheap.
    Pretty easy to figure out lol

    It's super cheap

  11. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Goodness. When you used the TUDCA, what dose did you use?
    Ya man i have a lot of stuff to play around with, surprisingly. TUDCA dosed at 250mg minimum but 500mg i found (in reading and anecdotally) to be better pre meal for GDA purposes. Typically would throw in a serving of CEL Cycle Assist with the Glycophase + TUDCA dosing.

  12. Recompodrol or AP

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Burn24 on low calorie/low carb days recompadrol on others
    I ended up going with just recompadrol, can't really afford both at the moment!

    I plan on using it on normal days as well as with cheat meals. Should I just have it on my high carb days (work out days) before meals that aren't the immediate post workout ones (I'm doing IF)?
    For example, workout at 12pm, first meal at 130-2pm (no recompadrol), and then maybe 2 recompadrol before my next meal at say 6pm and then another 2 before my last meal at 9pm?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mirra250 View Post

    I ended up going with just recompadrol, can't really afford both at the moment!

    I plan on using it on normal days as well as with cheat meals. Should I just have it on my high carb days (work out days) before meals that aren't the immediate post workout ones (I'm doing IF)?
    For example, workout at 12pm, first meal at 130-2pm (no recompadrol), and then maybe 2 recompadrol before my next meal at say 6pm and then another 2 before my last meal at 9pm?
    Yes, that works

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Yes, that works
    Great, thanks
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 12:05 PM
  2. What to take according to my training?
    By JassUSMC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 12:52 PM
  3. Looking to take it to the next level
    By daniel187247 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:27 PM
  4. Supplements to take it to the next level
    By musclemilk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:03 AM
Log in
Log in