Better GMS then Glycergrow?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Been using Glycergrow for a while. The can goes a long way. And I recently enjoyed it with a couple months of ARA and ABE. Best stack ever....When dosing 4 scoops - and it sometimes cause some GI issues - but nothing that bothers me much. Three scoops seems to be the sweet spot....

Is there a better GMS and why?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
AS GMS may be deemed "better" by some due to it being micronized and easier to mix... But the end result is the same.

mpd556

mpd556

Awards
I have only been taking one spoon full of gms. Should I be taking more? I saw where you said 4 scoops of glycergrow

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using Glycergrow for a while. The can goes a long way. And I recently enjoyed it with a couple months of ARA and ABE. Best stack ever....When dosing 4 scoops - and it sometimes cause some GI issues - but nothing that bothers me much. Three scoops seems to be the sweet spot.... Is there a better GMS and why?
If 3 scoops is your sweet spot, then I say stick with it if there's no discomfort. Analyzed Supps does have high quality stuff. Everyone responds differently.

I have only been taking one spoon full of gms. Should I be taking more? I saw where you said 4 scoops of glycergrow
Of GMS or Glycergrow? Glycergrow can be dosed up to 4 scoops. It's recommended to begin with 1-2 and asses your tolerance. 3 is the recommended dosage.

str8_lurkin

Awards
I loved glycergrow! and yea 1 can lasts forever!

fast00

fast00

Awards
I really enjoy GlycerGrow at 3 scoops and its very affordable imo

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
I intend to try some Micronized at some point, but up to now I've gotten my GMS from either Hemavol or GlycerGrow or a combination of both.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Analyzed Supplements micronized GMS is the way to go

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glycergrow is the cheapest as far ask I know so that is what i go with.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They all work more or less the same. The one that has mixed the best for me has been StarChem's HydroTrans. AS's micronized GMS mixes ok and is priced in the middle (HydroTrans was the most expensive) whilst GlycerGrow is just overall best value.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They all work more or less the same. The one that has mixed the best for me has been StarChem's HydroTrans. AS's micronized GMS mixes ok and is priced in the middle (HydroTrans was the most expensive) whilst GlycerGrow is just overall best value.
Never heard of the HydroTrans version.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of the HydroTrans version.
Same here until I bought it from my local independent brick and mortar awhile back when I ran out of micronized and didn't want to order online and wait :p

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Going to try micronized GMS soon. The tub is so tiny and the amount you would have to down compared to glycergrow is next to nothing

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going to try micronized GMS soon. The tub is so tiny and the amount you would have to down compared to glycergrow is next to nothing
That's because glycergrow has an electrolytes blend in it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I link glycergrow because of the added salt. Salt and gms are godly together.

Mike

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I link glycergrow because of the added salt. Salt and gms are godly together.Mike
One of the best supplements on the market considering the price and # of servings. Just slam a few scoops directly into your mouth and you're good to go. I prefer GMS over any "N.O." supplement out there.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the best supplements on the market considering the price and # of servings. Just slam a few scoops directly into your mouth and you're good to go. I prefer GMS over any "N.O." supplement out there.
GMS is solid and provides the increased plasma volumes needed for fullness. When stacked with a simple direct acting aterial dilator like potassium nitrate, the pumps can't be matched IMO.