Is my testosterone my problem?

boomer411

Awards
As I age, I find more changes occurring than I could have ever imagined. Some of the shingles are coming off of the roof, if you know what I am saying, but that is far from the only changes I have noticed. I always heard the stories as I grew up about old men, and the strange changes that occur as we age. I have found many of these changes that I heard of as a child, and others that I was obviously too young to hear or understand.

I found that my libido was lower than ever before; the spare tire around my mid-section was growing, my hair was thinning out on my head, and that hair was showing up in other places on my body. I have never been one to accept excuses for anything, so I began to look into some things I could do in order to at least keep my body healthy and mobile, even if I am unable to stop the effects of aging.

So I know that I need to make some changes to my diet, exercise more often than I currently do, and start to understand more about how my aging body works. So I headed over to the trusty old Google box and began to do my research. I eventually came across the fact that my testosterone isn't where it used to be. I believe that making corrections in order to improve my testosterone levels will ultimately impact every other aspect of my body.

I found all sorts of information on Wikipedia, and I tried to post the link to some of it here but the forum won't allow me to share the information. Do a search on testosterone and you will find pages that cover a fair amount of information about what testosterone is. As I continued my research, I eventually discovered that scientists believe that men lose their libido as they grow older because of a drop in testosterone.

I have found several programs online that offer strategies and methods for increasing my testosterone. I have also found supplements, as well. Some of the methods offer all natural approaches for helping to correct my problem, while others seem to offer other methods that include prescriptions and other types of medication.

I am here looking for some tips and advice from all of you folks. Is it possible that testosterone can be a cause of poor sex life? If I improve my levels of testosterone, as well as my diet and exercise, will I be able to see a significant difference in my sex life, weight loss, and my energy levels? Do you think that increasing my levels of testosterone will make a difference? Would be better to take supplements of some type, or will it be enough to focus on my diet instead?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are hundreds of threads about this on AM. Check out the over 35 forum first. Good luck.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
diet and stress will play a role in test production, if its just low normal you can try cleaning up your diet and sleep patterns and maybe try some of the excellent supplements on the mrket there are different ways to boost natural test and some of the stand out products that come to mind are:
erase, erase pro
tropinol XP
Intimidate
Bioforge
AX and Triazole

there are litteraly too many to think of and a lot of them are nice products.. but supplements will only do so much you may just need to get into a endo and see what they think

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Testosterone levels naturally decline as you age, genetics can play a factor, as can diet, as well as exercise. Supplementation can help, look into Tropinol XP or Intimidate SRT for your needs.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here we go, another thread that's going to get hammered with "tropinol xp" or "intimidate" will be what your looking for.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am here looking for some tips and advice from all of you folks. Is it possible that testosterone can be a cause of poor sex life? If I improve my levels of testosterone, as well as my diet and exercise, will I be able to see a significant difference in my sex life, weight loss, and my energy levels? Do you think that increasing my levels of testosterone will make a difference? Would be better to take supplements of some type, or will it be enough to focus on my diet instead?
There are many factors that can influence this. Low test, stress, poor diet, lack of exercise, lack of sleep.

You will certainly lose weight, and have increased energy levels if you clean up your diet and embark on a solid exercise plan. Until that time, I wouldn't even consider turning to supplements to aid you in solving your problem.

Also, you might want to consult your doctor. Get some blood work done, if your levels are low, perhaps you are candidate for TRT. I am not sure if you suffer from erectile dysfunction as well (can be a sign of low test), but again your physician can be key in solving this.

Good luck to you.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mind answering how old you are? And as a few others have stated, being in poor shape can most definitely have an effect on your libido. What does your weight/bf% and current diet look like.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I age, I find more changes occurring than I could have ever imagined. Some of the shingles are coming off of the roof, if you know what I am saying, but that is far from the only changes I have noticed. I always heard the stories as I grew up about old men, and the strange changes that occur as we age. I have found many of these changes that I heard of as a child, and others that I was obviously too young to hear or understand.

I found that my libido was lower than ever before; the spare tire around my mid-section was growing, my hair was thinning out on my head, and that hair was showing up in other places on my body. I have never been one to accept excuses for anything, so I began to look into some things I could do in order to at least keep my body healthy and mobile, even if I am unable to stop the effects of aging.

So I know that I need to make some changes to my diet, exercise more often than I currently do, and start to understand more about how my aging body works. So I headed over to the trusty old Google box and began to do my research. I eventually came across the fact that my testosterone isn't where it used to be. I believe that making corrections in order to improve my testosterone levels will ultimately impact every other aspect of my body.

I found all sorts of information on Wikipedia, and I tried to post the link to some of it here but the forum won't allow me to share the information. Do a search on testosterone and you will find pages that cover a fair amount of information about what testosterone is. As I continued my research, I eventually discovered that scientists believe that men lose their libido as they grow older because of a drop in testosterone.

I have found several programs online that offer strategies and methods for increasing my testosterone. I have also found supplements, as well. Some of the methods offer all natural approaches for helping to correct my problem, while others seem to offer other methods that include prescriptions and other types of medication.

Stop right now. Don't turn to supplements unless you have blood work.

That being said vitamin d3 is under rated. Do research on it. Its a god send.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Go to an endo, get bloods done and they may suggest TRT.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established

What is your age??

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you mind answering how old you are? And as a few others have stated, being in poor shape can most definitely have an effect on your libido. What does your weight/bf% and current diet look like.
Bump to these questions!