booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking for a little help here as I'm finding it insanely difficult to search through 2409582842 fat burners to find something similar in formula to Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. My gf is currently using it and loves it but its sold out in a ton of places and I'm not paying a ton of money for it...

So, I'm looking for something similar. Has to be non-stim, preferably similar formula:

Lean Xtreme Proprietary Blend:

Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) (leaf)
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Concentrated for 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone I) (root)
Coleus Forskohlii Extract (40% Forskolin) (root)
Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (7b-hydroxy,17b-dihydrodehydroepiandrosterone)
BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) (fruit)

455mg total

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've seen it for around $33 plus shipping. I bet you could find a deal if you take some time and really search though.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Looking for a little help here as I'm finding it insanely difficult to search through 2409582842 fat burners to find something similar in formula to Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. My gf is currently using it and loves it but its sold out in a ton of places and I'm not paying a ton of money for it... So, I'm looking for something similar. Has to be non-stim, preferably similar formula:
Lean Xtreme Proprietary Blend: Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) (leaf) Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Concentrated for 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone I) (root) Coleus Forskohlii Extract (40% Forskolin) (root) Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (7b-hydroxy,17b-dihydrodehydroepiandrosterone) BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract) (fruit)
455mg total
Uh lets see; Alphamine. ?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The insider for Norcodrene just dropped the other day. Possibly look into that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The two products mentioned aren't the least bit similar to Lean Xtreme.
Yet much better products. But true on your part.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya I love alphamine and am excited for norco but she cannot have stims at all due to some health issues in the past.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a little help here as I'm finding it insanely difficult to search through 2409582842 fat burners to find something similar in formula to Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. My gf is currently using it and loves it but its sold out in a ton of places and I'm not paying a ton of money for it...

So, I'm looking for something similar. Has to be non-stim, preferably similar formula:

455mg total
She would probably be happier with something like Burn24...or Grab her some SNS Green Coffee bean+ Forskolin

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
She would probably be happier with something like Burn24...or Grab her some SNS Green Coffee bean+ Forskolin
Ha I actually bought this and lean xtreme for her to try but ended up keeping the burn 24 for myself since she's been doing very low carb and I figured that might be tough with it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GCB + RK + Forskolin

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
GBC + RK + Forskolin
This would be my suggestion as well. Maybe Green tea though instead if GCBE if shes low carb

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GCB + RK + Forskolin
This would be my suggestion as well. Maybe Green tea though instead if GCBE if shes low carb
That's what I'm leaning towards. I wouldn't mind adding something for some "energy" though so that she "feels" it more as she's a bit new to the whole supplement game and also quite impatient. I was thinking maybe some b vitamins as well potentially?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
The new lean Xtreme blows compared to the original. Try some Nolvadren XT I've have good results with it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That's what I'm leaning towards. I wouldn't mind adding something for some "energy" though so that she "feels" it more as she's a bit new to the whole supplement game and also quite impatient. I was thinking maybe some b vitamins as well potentially?
B-vitamins don't give energy. You can try Alpha-T2?

The new lean Xtreme blows compared to the original. Try some Nolvadren XT I've have good results with it
Nolvadren is not a fat burner, it's an anti-estrogen product (which you wouldn't give to a female...)

Younglifter16

Awards
SNS reduce XT + some forskolin, analyzed supplement makes a good one. More effective anyway.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Might have to give reduce xt and forskolin a try as that's a similar formula.

Also to coops suggestion I have at2 but haven't tried it yet so I may give her that in the interim.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

455mg total

Ok- This. Stacked with This. Stacked with This. Stacked with This.Maybe add some of This.

That would be a great stack!. Not sure when the salvia will be back in stock though!.

Younglifter16

Awards

Also to coops suggestion I have at2 but haven't tried it yet so I may give her that in the interim.
give her that with a little bit of caffeine alongside, makes it more effective.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ah got it, well if she does happen to drink a morning cup of coffee or something then she could take it with that.
Dude. No. Stims. Aka no coffee.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That is honestly the closest thing you'll get to getting an effective formula similar to what you're looking for while keeping it affordable.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is honestly the closest thing you'll get to getting an effective formula similar to what you're looking for while keeping it affordable.
Might throw in some lclt as well

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is she looking for a "fat burner" or cortisol control supp? New LX doesn't do much for cortisol, if anyhting at all...

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aav2
Forskolin
CGB
Alpha t2

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is she looking for a "fat burner" or cortisol control supp? New LX doesn't do much for cortisol, if anyhting at all...
fat burner.

Aav2
Forskolin
CGB
Alpha t2
I actually have her on AAv2 (to try - she calls them "the little heartburn devils" ha) and have AT2 on the way.