Fat burner similar to Lean Xtreme?

  1. Fat burner similar to Lean Xtreme?


    Looking for a little help here as I'm finding it insanely difficult to search through 2409582842 fat burners to find something similar in formula to Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. My gf is currently using it and loves it but its sold out in a ton of places and I'm not paying a ton of money for it...

    So, I'm looking for something similar. Has to be non-stim, preferably similar formula:
    Lean Xtreme Proprietary Blend:

    Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) (leaf)
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Concentrated for 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone I) (root)
    Coleus Forskohlii Extract (40% Forskolin) (root)
    Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (7b-hydroxy,17b-dihydrodehydroepiandrosterone)
    BioPerineŽ (Black Pepper Extract) (fruit)
    455mg total


  2. I've seen it for around $33 plus shipping. I bet you could find a deal if you take some time and really search though.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  3. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Looking for a little help here as I'm finding it insanely difficult to search through 2409582842 fat burners to find something similar in formula to Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. My gf is currently using it and loves it but its sold out in a ton of places and I'm not paying a ton of money for it... So, I'm looking for something similar. Has to be non-stim, preferably similar formula:
    Lean Xtreme Proprietary Blend: Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) (leaf) Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Concentrated for 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone I) (root) Coleus Forskohlii Extract (40% Forskolin) (root) Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (7b-hydroxy,17b-dihydrodehydroepiandrosterone) BioPerineŽ (Black Pepper Extract) (fruit)
    455mg total
    Uh lets see; Alphamine. ?
    •   
       


  4. The insider for Norcodrene just dropped the other day. Possibly look into that.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  5. The two products mentioned aren't the least bit similar to Lean Xtreme.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    The two products mentioned aren't the least bit similar to Lean Xtreme.
    Yet much better products. But true on your part.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  7. $33.78 and free shipping.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yet much better products. But true on your part.

    I guess that depends on the user experience and also who you ask.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I guess that depends on the user experience and also who you ask.
    Again, true.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  10. Honestly it can be found for a pretty good price. If you were to get all those ingredients separately it would cost you a ton.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  11. Ya I love alphamine and am excited for norco but she cannot have stims at all due to some health issues in the past.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Looking for a little help here as I'm finding it insanely difficult to search through 2409582842 fat burners to find something similar in formula to Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. My gf is currently using it and loves it but its sold out in a ton of places and I'm not paying a ton of money for it...

    So, I'm looking for something similar. Has to be non-stim, preferably similar formula:
    Lean Xtreme Proprietary Blend:

    Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) (leaf)
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Concentrated for 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone I) (root)
    Coleus Forskohlii Extract (40% Forskolin) (root)
    Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (7b-hydroxy,17b-dihydrodehydroepiandrosterone)
    BioPerineŽ (Black Pepper Extract) (fruit)
    455mg total
    She would probably be happier with something like Burn24...or Grab her some SNS Green Coffee bean+ Forskolin

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    She would probably be happier with something like Burn24...or Grab her some SNS Green Coffee bean+ Forskolin
    Green Coffee Bean: Cheap and Effective.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    She would probably be happier with something like Burn24...or Grab her some SNS Green Coffee bean+ Forskolin
    Ha I actually bought this and lean xtreme for her to try but ended up keeping the burn 24 for myself since she's been doing very low carb and I figured that might be tough with it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  15. GCB + RK + Forskolin
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    GBC + RK + Forskolin
    This would be my suggestion as well. Maybe Green tea though instead if GCBE if shes low carb
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  17. Burn24 and Forskolin is your friend...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    GCB + RK + Forskolin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    This would be my suggestion as well. Maybe Green tea though instead if GCBE if shes low carb
    That's what I'm leaning towards. I wouldn't mind adding something for some "energy" though so that she "feels" it more as she's a bit new to the whole supplement game and also quite impatient. I was thinking maybe some b vitamins as well potentially?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  19. The new lean Xtreme blows compared to the original. Try some Nolvadren XT I've have good results with it

  20. SNS Reduce XT has worked well for me in this sort of category; quite similar to the OG Lean Xtreme.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    That's what I'm leaning towards. I wouldn't mind adding something for some "energy" though so that she "feels" it more as she's a bit new to the whole supplement game and also quite impatient. I was thinking maybe some b vitamins as well potentially?
    B-vitamins don't give energy. You can try Alpha-T2?

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    The new lean Xtreme blows compared to the original. Try some Nolvadren XT I've have good results with it
    Nolvadren is not a fat burner, it's an anti-estrogen product (which you wouldn't give to a female...)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  22. I wouldn't say this is quite the same, but you could look into DCP 2.0 for an effective non-stim product.

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/b...w-formula.html



    There's also a promo running to log DCP/Vanillean that I'm ending Monday if you'd be interested in having her apply for that.

  23. SNS reduce XT + some forskolin, analyzed supplement makes a good one. More effective anyway.

  24. Might have to give reduce xt and forskolin a try as that's a similar formula.

    Also to coops suggestion I have at2 but haven't tried it yet so I may give her that in the interim.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhim View Post
    SNS Reduce XT has worked well for me in this sort of category; quite similar to the OG Lean Xtreme.
    Very similar: )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Looking for a little help here as I'm finding it insanely difficult to search through 2409582842 fat burners to find something similar in formula to Driven Sports Lean Xtreme. My gf is currently using it and loves it but its sold out in a ton of places and I'm not paying a ton of money for it...

    So, I'm looking for something similar. Has to be non-stim, preferably similar formula:
    Lean Xtreme Proprietary Blend:

    Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) (leaf)
    Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Concentrated for 15,16-Dihydrotanshinone I) (root)
    Coleus Forskohlii Extract (40% Forskolin) (root)
    Phosphatidylserine 45%, 5-AT (7b-hydroxy,17b-dihydrodehydroepiandrosterone)
    BioPerineŽ (Black Pepper Extract) (fruit)
    455mg total

    Ok- This. Stacked with This. Stacked with This. Stacked with This.Maybe add some of This.


    That would be a great stack!. Not sure when the salvia will be back in stock though!.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Might have to give reduce xt and forskolin a try as that's a similar formula.

    Also to coops suggestion I have at2 but haven't tried it yet so I may give her that in the interim.
    give her that with a little bit of caffeine alongside, makes it more effective.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    give her that with a little bit of caffeine alongside, makes it more effective.
    Can't have stims.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Can't have stims.
    ah got it, well if she does happen to drink a morning cup of coffee or something then she could take it with that.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    ah got it, well if she does happen to drink a morning cup of coffee or something then she could take it with that.
    Dude. No. Stims. Aka no coffee.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Might have to give reduce xt and forskolin a try as that's a similar formula.

    Also to coops suggestion I have at2 but haven't tried it yet so I may give her that in the interim.
    That is honestly the closest thing you'll get to getting an effective formula similar to what you're looking for while keeping it affordable.
    PES
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post

    That is honestly the closest thing you'll get to getting an effective formula similar to what you're looking for while keeping it affordable.
    Might throw in some lclt as well
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  33. Is she looking for a "fat burner" or cortisol control supp? New LX doesn't do much for cortisol, if anyhting at all...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

  34. Aav2
    Forskolin
    CGB
    Alpha t2
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  35. Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    Is she looking for a "fat burner" or cortisol control supp? New LX doesn't do much for cortisol, if anyhting at all...
    fat burner.

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Aav2
    Forskolin
    CGB
    Alpha t2
    I actually have her on AAv2 (to try - she calls them "the little heartburn devils" ha) and have AT2 on the way.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions - Revolutionizing sports nutrition, one product at a time
    db77@seriousnutritionsolutions . com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gal looking for a fat burner safe to use with depo provera
    By runnerschick in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-17-2013, 07:48 PM
  2. Most Potent Fat Burner? (comparable to VenEvol?)
    By Rocky7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 12:36 PM
  3. Stim-Free Fat Burning Stack (DCP & Lean Xtreme)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  4. Topical Fat Burners - What to expect?
    By zootiesgroove in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 03:40 PM
  5. Good Non Stim Fat Burner Besides Lean Xtreme
    By evankyle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Log in
Log in