NutraPlanet bulk product lines reputation

S

sina

Banned
Awards
Hello, I am thinking about getting these supplements in bulk from NutraPlanet can anyone tell me if NutraPlanet bulk products are reliable or have a good COA analysis. I am a college student so I would like to save my money as much as I can bu dont get me wrong I wish I had the money to shell out on PES, Genomyx, SNS, IForce like all of you :(

I am considering

~ Yohimbine HCL Powder (3 grams)
~ BCAA's (1 Kilo)
~ Cissus Powder (500 grams)
~ Citrulline Malate (500 grams)
~ Propionyl-L-Carnitine (100 grams) *Can someone tell me if this GPLC but without the Glycine perhaps?* I could add GMS or L-Glycine with PLC I suppose to make it GPLC. Gylco-carn?

Thank you all.

I_Eat_Iron

I_Eat_Iron

Awards
Are you set on PLCAR? NutraKey ALCAR is cheap and contains plenty servings. Another cheap BCAA is RecoverPro, tastes better too. I use SNS cit mal and Nutra cit mal and can vouch for both.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Interested to hear what people say.

Just curious, have you used Yohimbine HCL before?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I haven't used all of the products you've listed but I have used quite a few from their line and consistently purchase my cit and creatine there and have never had an issue.

(Products from their line I've used; Creatine, Citrulline, BCAA's, Agmatine, LCLT, and have had a buddy purchase their DAA and reported it was quality)

Y

Younglifter16

Awards
supposedly they test every batch of their raws

for me all their bulk stuff checked out. Raspberry ketones, GCBE, green tea, and BCAA's. All tasted right. You'll know instantly if their yohimbine HCL is right, and their citrulline malate is supposed to be very good.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
The Nutraplanet line has an outstanding reputation (although I agree with going with a flavored BCAA product such as raspberry Recoverpro). I think they all have COAs available in addition to great user feedback. I have never been disappointed with any bulk from them except GMS, which came in giant waxy sheets that had to be broken up to be taken (I'm sure the quality was still very good, but it was a PITA to take).

Yes, PLCAR is GPLC without glycine, but most people prefer PLCAR to GPLC and I think too much glycine can actually have a negative effect on performance. Take a look on some of the forum threads on here for more info on that, but I would just use the PLCAR without adding glycine.

Best,
Tyler

D

DasBiceps

Awards
another +1 for recover pro. I really liked the rasberry flavor.

S

sina

Banned
Awards
I believe Charles Poliquin suggest 20g L-Glycine daily for a 200lb weight-lifter

The Nutraplanet line has an outstanding reputation (although I agree with going with a flavored BCAA product such as raspberry Recoverpro). I think they all have COAs available in addition to great user feedback. I have never been disappointed with any bulk from them except GMS, which came in giant waxy sheets that had to be broken up to be taken (I'm sure the quality was still very good, but it was a PITA to take).

Yes, PLCAR is GPLC without glycine, but most people prefer PLCAR to GPLC and I think too much glycine can actually have a negative effect on performance. Take a look on some of the forum threads on here for more info on that, but I would just use the PLCAR without adding glycine.

Best,
Tyler

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I believe Charles Poliquin suggest 20g L-Glycine daily for a 200lb weight-lifter
Poliquin makes the worst mainstream supplementation recommendations I've ever seen. move aside, doc oz

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested to hear what people say.

Just curious, have you used Yohimbine HCL before?
I have and will use it again in a few weeks :thumbsup:

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used their yohimbine HCL and actually still have a very small amount left. It is definitely real. Yohimbine does NOT agree with me and gives me almost untolerable side effects. I made up a batch of pills with their Yohimbine in it and it was so strong I had to make a second batch with out the yohimbine and take 1 of each pill - just 3 mg of this stuff sent me through the roof.

I have also used their PLCAR and I did notice it increased my endurance - my cardio endurance actually went from what you'd expect of an obese person (I am way overweight, which is why I am getting back into this) to being able to run for about 4X as long as normal. Not sure that will happen with everyone, but it helped. And it improved my perception of workouts, by which I mean it made me feel like I had more power and things were easier, even though I wasn't necessarily pushing more weight or more reps.

R

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
agreed with everyone else nutra puts out quality products. But you talk about not being able to shell out money for SNS, they have great prices and quality

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
agreed with everyone else nutra puts out quality products. But you talk about not being able to shell out money for SNS, they have great prices and quality
That we do. :D

Thanks man.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have been purchasing from NP for years now. Have used their bulk products, they are gtg.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutraplanet bulk stuff is great. I have personally used about 5 or 6 of the PLCAR. You can't find PLCAR anywhere else without the glycine. Glycine version makes me sleepy. Regular PLCAR from nutraplanet seems to give me more energy. Also great for fat loss over long term use.

Of course S.N.S is also top quality!.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would trust them. I use the Na-r-ala. I took a serving, ate, and then had to go for blood work. My doctor called me a little after and asked if I ate anything when I got home and asked me how I felt. Apparently, my glucose level was around 40. I would say they work.

S

sina

Banned
Awards
Lol I remember Poliquin promoted 45-50g Fish Oil/daily. I mean temporarily could work as a inflammation purpose but I would rather do a 10-day anti-inflammatory of COX- inhibitors.

lol
35g fish oil/day, anyone? :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Poliquin makes the worst mainstream supplementation recommendations I've ever seen. move aside, doc oz
lol, yep. Oz is at least mostly harmless..and doughy middle aged women love him for it. Poliquin encourages mega-dosing everything from glycine to fish oil to gingko...and supplement suppliers love him for it.

I've ordered NP powders for years and all have been fine. The only real problem these days is that NP doesn't seem to keep most of their bulk products in stock.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Lol I remember Poliquin promoted 45-50g Fish Oil/daily. I mean temporarily could work as a inflammation purpose but I would rather do a 10-day anti-inflammatory of COX- inhibitors.
At those doses, you are basically suppressing the immune system and opening yourself to a world of hurt.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have used their citrulline Malate, piracetam, agmatine and creatine and I can promise you they are legit. Nutra Planet's bulk powders are definitely g2g (quality & cheap).