covering up the taste of CEE

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Aside from capping, which I may end up doing..Has anyone come up with a good way of covering up the taste of CEE.

I know sledge's will be flavored, but Ive got to go through all the plain CEE I have first

Ideally, what I'm looking for is something with flavor that is calorie free? Not sure if thats reality

I've tried chocolate protein, that doesn't work..I will try mixing it with my GO drink tomorrow morning and see how that goes.

Any idea's?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The best I found was mixing it with diet pepsi. Still tastes like crap though. NutraPlanet sells a capper w/ tamper. You can start capping it yourself and save some money.

GuyinLA

Awards
I toss it in with my post workout drink (Syntrax Nectar) and that works for me.

Monster

Awards
Walmart's Lite Lemonade works great. $2.12 makes 3 gallons. I pour it into my 1 liter bottle with 3 grams and it masks it perfectly.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I like the fermented vomit taste, it makes one feel alive.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If you mix it with citric acid, Vitamin C and Crystal Lite lemonade, you will mask it quite well. Just remember....CITRUS :)

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
If you mix it with citric acid, Vitamin C and Crystal Lite lemonade, you will mask it quite well. Just remember....CITRUS :)
I've mixed mine with CL Lemonade and Raspberry Ice as well as Gatorade Frost, but considering what I mix in it (CEE, AAKG, Creatine Mono, and Taurine), the CEE is the least of my worries...Man that AAKG can hide the taste of damn near anything. But the key is to make sure that the drink you use is cold. I can't tell you how horrible it tastes when it's warm, but I've gotten used to it and saw it as just another price to pay in getting strong.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the ideas guys...and just to update you I tried it with GO today, and it wasnt too bad, its doable... it kinda tasted like a sour hawaiian punch....

phatbody

Awards
Greaaaaat so when I cap mine I'll still be able to burp up the taste of, how was it to eloquently put, fermented vomit? Hmmm, I don't think this will go over well with my gf...or people in general for that matter!

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
learn to love it, or you'll be playing with your cap-em-quick when you should be lifting, sleeping, or just enjoying life! But whatever works...

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I prefer to mix it in with Go, Swole, and or Nitrojet. Any of those should mask it quite well, and if all else fails, I just dump it in my protein and deal with it.

strangebrew

Awards
Am I the only one who likes the taste? I just mix it in water.

Ginseng

Awards
how does your CEE taste?

i ordered mine from CNW. the first time i ordered, it had a really bitter taste, somewhat similar to B5. but after receiving my new order, i notice it had a different taste. this time it is extremely sour, but not bitter.

NickAtNight

Awards
yeah

yeah i really dont mind the taste either, just tastes sour to me. i have added it to gatorade lemon-lime and that worked well just tasted like a lemon warhead...

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It went well with about 4oz of OJ, kinda tastes like sour patch kids. Not exactly calorie free though.

BrKonman

Awards
Heh, mine tastes like hangover vomit. Literally, it tastes exactly like I'd just finished vomitting from a miserable hangover. I haven't found anything that masks it enough for me.... finally have a reason to buy a cap 'em quik.

goa1175

Awards
Glacier Freeze flavored Gatorade Frost is a winner for me. I'll second the "anything citrus", and also strongly recommend staying far away from it if it's mixed with apple juice. That was even beyond fermented vomit!

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
I have some of CNW original stuff and it is the worst tasting thing that I have ever ingested, but it works great and I just suck it up put a 3 gram scoop straight in my mouth with sprite.

-WannaGro

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried CEE yet, got 100 g from 1fast, but I'm not sure anything can be worse than Custom's green tea extract powder.

Good Lord! I feel like I'm going to vomit when drinking the tea I make w/ it.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established

:goodpost:

Citurs is, IMO, the best masker of bad tasting things like this, B5, etc :)