Dermacrine vs X gels

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
So the fact that X gels (Arachidonic Acid) is being touted as a PH alternative and supposedly works as good or even better
than a mild PH cycle.
Dermacrine is one of the mildest things you can get, so the question is for those with experience of the 2, what are your thoughts
in comparing the 2 different products?

---
Poop out :)

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Gels without a doubt would provide better results than Dermacrine. I used two bottles of Dermacrine when it first came out 7 years ago and felt absolutely nothing from it. Many people say it helps with lethargy on PH cycle but I just don't see it :(

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO they offer such a different approach that comparing one to the other would be like comparing apples to oranges.

If it were me, id stack em!

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Hypothesizing for a person wanting to gain strength and lean muscle over a 6-8 week period.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hypothesizing for a person wanting to gain strength and lean muscle over a 6-8 week period.
It's still fairly hard to compare the two given different MOA's they have.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So the fact that X gels (Arachidonic Acid) is being touted as a PH alternative and supposedly works as good or even better
than a mild PH cycle.
Dermacrine is one of the mildest things you can get, so the question is for those with experience of the 2, what are your thoughts
in comparing the 2 different products?

---
Poop out :)
The reason, imo, why we tout x gels as being comparable or even a better option is because a) its safe b) non hormonal c) perfect for those looking to push their natty capacity further and d) proven strength gains and body comp changes.

Many young people who have <2 years training experience are deciding to use PH's over supplements in order to get gains fast. X-gels, IMO, are an alternative to this route and provide a safe, proven way to increase strength and soon-to-be-published data show positive changes in body comp.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The reason, imo, why we tout x gels as being comparable or even a better option is because a) its safe b) non hormonal c) perfect for those looking to push their natty capacity further and d) proven strength gains and body comp changes.

Many young people who have <2 years training experience are deciding to use PH's over supplements in order to get gains fast. X-gels, IMO, are an alternative to this route and provide a safe, proven way to increase strength and soon-to-be-published data show positive changes in body comp.
I'm very interested to see the new data that comes out.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its not a fair comparison

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would probably go with ARA if I had to choose one.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely the X-gels

It's scientifically validated to deliver performance benefits safely, and new study results are going to be published further validating the ingredient soon.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know that I would compare them at all.

I think they would both treat you very well for those goals (based upon results I've seen people have with them both).

Here's a log from one of the dermacrine loggers we had recently, and he was VERY pleased with his results. (weight gain w/o fat gain and strength increases)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238306-warcraftjjss-huge-dermacrine.html

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really two products that can be compared, but in terms of gains, x gels all the way; its not even close.

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have used dermicrine but just started x factor so I cant comment on the x factor yet. I will say though if your looking for something mild that gives gains I would pic a formestane product or even erase over dermacrine. I see some mixed reviews on erase but I respond great to it. Love formestane based products to but erase is cheaper so I usually go with that.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I haven't used both, but I'd imagine x-gels would be superior for body composition while dermacrine would be superior for how you feel on a day to day basis. It may seem like a no-brainer for which to go with, but both concepts are important for body composition in the long run

R

rphash49

Awards
I haven't used both, but I'd imagine x-gels would be superior for body composition while dermacrine would be superior for how you feel on a day to day basis. It may seem like a no-brainer for which to go with, but both concepts are important for body composition in the long run
I have used both multiple times and this ^ is exactly how they work for me.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Hey mr.cooper you have to delete some of your PM before I can PM you. I'm getting an error message saying your inbox is full.

**Sorry guys for this rando post in your thread

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't use dermacrine solo but that's just me. I'd make it a 'base' in a PH stack or stack it with natural products like ArA

D

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Isn't ara the compound used in a gaspari product about 10 yrs ago or so?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
X-Gels vs 1-DHEA, go.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Gels for sure. If you are going to run something hormonal might as well make it worth it.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
here's my suggestion... sell dermacrine... use the $$ to buy more x gels... I'm not a fan of dermacrine

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine can suppress over time, ArA won't. Pretty easy decision.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's my suggestion man.

Sell any and all X Gels (or SNS products in general) and use it to buy BPS stuff! I'm not a fan of SNS.

(because apparently, this is what we're doing as company reps right now)

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine can suppress over time, ArA won't.
This is true, but the suppression is so mild it doesn't take anything to come back from.

Most people won't use anything at all following an 8 week run, and for those that are worried an OTC AI would be all you'd need.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is true, but the suppression is so mild it doesn't take anything to come back from.

Most people won't use anything at all following an 8 week run, and for those that are worried an OTC AI would be all you'd need.
Can't go wrong with either choice. Gains will be yours, albeit via different methods the products use.

Shin

Shin

Awards
Is it me or is there more sns reps than iforce minions :D?

IMO Dermacrine makes you feel amazing and with that amazingness you can achieve so much in the gym, it's not like a stim like effect but rather super smooth feel good energy.

X gels increased DOMS which makes it mentally harder and physically to go pump weights.

My 2 c

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is it me or is there more sns reps than iforce minions :D?

IMO Dermacrine makes you feel amazing and with that amazingness you can achieve so much in the gym, it's not like a stim like effect but rather super smooth feel good energy.

X gels increased DOMS which makes it mentally harder and physically to go pump weights.

My 2 c
We have a large rep force but hardly ever just say "try xyz, its good" without reading through a thread and matching OPs 'wants'.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a large rep force but hardly ever just say "try xyz, its good" without reading through a thread and matching OPs 'wants'.
But you do advise members to sell other companies products and then buy your companies.

(not you specifically, obviously)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
dermacrine vs transaderm or even formeron is a better comparison i cant comment since i never tried dermacrine but i would still guess to say ARA

Reactions: mw1
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here's my suggestion... sell dermacrine... use the $$ to buy more x gels... I'm not a fan of dermacrine
And here's my suggestion. Sell x gels and just buy Evomuse products. Actually sell your house and car and start donating directly to Matt P the owner of Evomuse.

Not trying to take sides, but this type of behavior really shouldn't be happening from reps guys. It's one thing to mention the pros and cons of the products we rep for, quite another to suggests selling a product and using the money to buy product from the company you work for. Especially in a thread about something "vs." something.

And I say that as someone who buys SNS products all the time. It's just not good rep behavior and I know SNS is better than that.

As for the OP I think it's a little of a strange comparison. I don't view the products as in similar categories at all. I have no idea which would win in a "contest" like this. I think they are both solid choices depending on which route someone wants to go. I've been impressed with Dermacrine and impressed with ArA and will use both again in the future.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
But you do advise members to sell other companies products and then buy your companies.

I've seen PM's of well respected members who have been saying their products are more superior to ours as a selling point, so to say that SNS is the only company guilty of this kind of behavior is short-sighted. Not condoning it at all, just adding my 2 cents.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen PM's of well respected members who have been saying their products are more superior to ours as a selling point, so to say that SNS is the only company guilty of this kind of behavior is short-sighted. Not condoning it at all, just adding my 2 cents.
I wasn't trying to say personally that SNS is always in the wrong or the only company who does anything wrong. I just think the type of behavior shown above doesn't reflect well on what I think is an awesome company.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't trying to say personally that SNS is always in the wrong or the only company who does anything wrong. I just think the type of behavior shown above doesn't reflect well on what I think is an awesome company.
I know, your comment was rep specific but Jims was company specific so I addressed that one.

:D

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't recall saying that SNS is the only company that has reps that claim they have superior products.

In fact, if a rep is representing a company and doesn't believe his company's products are superior to other companies then he shouldn't represent them.

But, to say that a consumer should sell another companies products to have more money to buy another companies products is a bit much, wouldn't you agree?

Also, keep in mind, you are using Private conversations as your arguing point, which is a little different than publicly saying consumers should sell other companies products and buy their products.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I don't recall saying that SNS is the only company that has reps that claim they have superior products.

In fact, if a rep is representing a company and doesn't believe his company's products are superior to other companies then he shouldn't represent them.

But, to say that a consumer should sell another companies products to have more money to buy another companies products is a bit much, wouldn't you agree?

Also, keep in mind, you are using Private conversations as your arguing point, which is a little different than publicly saying consumers should sell other companies products and buy their products.
You misinterpret.

If I said Alphamine is far superior to DCP (SNS doesn't make a fat burner so go with me on this) for "xyz" reasons then that is a tad underhanded, its even more so when reps Pm people so the other company cannot respond.

In any case, such is the life of being a company rep and often you believe so much in a product that you say things you shouldn't. Nothing more.

I only chimed in because you blanket statement that our reps do that, when we don't.

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we're going to make much ado out of someone's comment that was clearly an attempt to be amusing, lets make much ado about much more relevant things such as the fact that Dermacrine isn't even legally marketable as a dietary supplement:

"Topical products and products intended to enter the body directly through the skin or mucosal tissues, such as transdermal products, are not dietary supplements."

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Any reason why they can't be stacked given they have different MOA.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, your comment was rep specific but Jims was company specific so I addressed that one.

:D
I get ya. I just think we as reps need to behave in a certain way. We all obviously want consumers to buy the companies products we rep for, but we need to "sell" and inform about our products in a manner that is respectful to other companies. Otherwise all we do is get in pissing matches about things and the consumers and companies lose out.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

And here's my suggestion. Sell x gels and just buy Evomuse products. Actually sell your house and car and start donating directly to Matt P the owner of Evomuse.

Not trying to take sides, but this type of behavior really shouldn't be happening from reps guys. It's one thing to mention the pros and cons of the products we rep for, quite another to suggests selling a product and using the money to buy product from the company you work for. Especially in a thread about something "vs." something.

And I say that as someone who buys SNS products all the time. It's just not good rep behavior and I know SNS is better than that.

As for the OP I think it's a little of a strange comparison. I don't view the products as in similar categories at all. I have no idea which would win in a "contest" like this. I think they are both solid choices depending on which route someone wants to go. I've been impressed with Dermacrine and impressed with ArA and will use both again in the future.
such joke. so serious. wow.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If we're going to make much ado out of someone's comment that was clearly an attempt to be amusing, lets make much ado about much more relevant things such as the fact that Dermacrine isn't even legally marketable as a dietary supplement:
I don't think this is the path you want to go down for a variety of reasons. I won't say anything like what I'm thinking, but if one wanted to we could mention numerous things as well about other companies including ones that start with the letter S. And yet why would I? I respect SNS as a company.

If that was an attempt by a rep to be amusing it was a poor one.

Again I say this as a huge fan of SNS. We just have to act in a certain manner as company reps. I'm very "respectful" of competing companies products. I won't run around bashing them just because if I bash them it may help out Evomuse. I think this something we can all agree on.