Best Thermogenic

drdomenick

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have used USP labs oxyelite pro (original formula) in the past and loved it. Since they reformulated, I'm really sold on the new stuff. I was just wondering what you felt was best thermogenic on the market now? Any help is much appreciated!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
PES Alphamine
Formutech Level II
ANS Diablo

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I swear PES is gonna have me working a second job because of all the money I'm gonna spend on them this year...sheesh...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used to advise all my friends to take OEP and they all saw awesome results...recently my buddy said he tried the new oep and he didn't like it

I've had a few ppl take Dexaprine XR with really solid results....i plan on using it in the summer at some point as well

i haven't used many of products included in this thread though, they might work well too

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Hi everyone,

I have used USP labs oxyelite pro (original formula) in the past and loved it. Since they reformulated, I'm really sold on the new stuff. I was just wondering what you felt was best thermogenic on the market now? Any help is much appreciated!
we at FINAFLEX are getting tremendous feedback on our PX500 fatburner, especially as a replacement for the old OEP
Vitamin Shoppes around the country are taking off with this stuff, as ppl like yourself are looking for a suitable replacement
our formula is potent, and provides a very similar "kick and rush" to the OEP, despite being DMAA-free
great price too!

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pro Xanthine 500-XT (PX) (60 caps): Discount Pro Xanthine 500-XT Supplements

KtchnChmst

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree......aside from Clen, the E/C/Y is the best hands down.
*SIDE NOTE: with Spring quickly approaching I'm noticing EVERY SINGLE site I used for Ephedrine HCL is NOT shipping to the US anymore?!? WTF. Iliterally have 4 different legit sites that I've used for years, some almost 9years!.....and now, NADA! smh

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of great suggestions in here. While I agree that EC is king at fat burning potential it doesn't do much for me in terms of creating thermogenesis.

I like Snag's suggestion of PX500 - while I only took two sample packs both of them had me wide awake and alert with a nice feeling of warmth everywhere.

Others I've tried and liked in the past:

PES Alphamine (US version... Int'l version doesn't seem to be doing producing thermo as much as the US)
Formutech Level II
Decimate AMPlified (and OG Decimate)
ANS Diablo - have heard great things and will be logging this shortly

DJ

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I swear PES is gonna have me working a second job because of all the money I'm gonna spend on them this year...sheesh...
Perhaps we can negotiate some kind of finance plan. ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What compounds in these "fat burners" induce thermogenesis? I'm curious.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC has worked well for me with fatloss. I also like to take thyrocaps as well.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally products that boast thermogensis do not produce statistically significant results.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Generally products that boast thermogensis do not produce statistically significant results.
Best thermos are uncouplers. End of story

Not many ingredients out there, and they actually DON'T work better with beta agonists. So , I guess where we are left is exploring products that increase expression of UCPs

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The best thermogenic gets released in under 24 hours ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Best thermos are uncouplers. End of story

Not many ingredients out there, and they actually DON'T work better with beta agonists. So , I guess where we are left is exploring products that increase expression of UCPs
Pls learn me.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
They are talking about strict thermogenesis (I think OP simply meant a stimmed fat burner). There are other ways besides uncoupling/UCP expression. Examples include increasing activity downstream of the thyroid receptor, b3-agonism in BAT-positive individuals, and TRPV receptor agonism

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are talking about strict thermogenesis (I think OP simply meant a stimmed fat burner). There are other ways besides uncoupling/UCP expression. Examples include increasing activity downstream of the thyroid receptor, b3-agonism in BAT-positive individuals, and TRPV receptor agonism
List some possible herbs pls

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. Various ways.

But thyroid will enhanced UCPs.

I love the effects of trpv agonism. Can we say vascular lol.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dexaprine is what I use.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I ve used several that I have thought were good. But I really encourage you to try Level II as it really blew my mind. It is a very hard hitting thermo and its energy is through the roof.

The pills are very easy to take and to split up a dose it a full serving is too strong. The powder I love as a pre workout but eaqually effective at taking off that weight am kicking sweat into overdrive.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANS Diablo
ANS Diablo - have heard great things and will be logging this shortly

DJ

Thanks for the support!

No doubt Diablo is a mean Thermo everyone should try, I'm in love with this stuff, not only did a company finally make an amazing tasting Lime flavour, but the thermo effect is the best I've tried, still shocked sometimes how much I sweat using it.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ nice add
in the same vein, tho we here at FINAFLEX have the typical capsule fatburner PX series, we also manufacture a preworkout blend thermogenic powder that is quite popular, and causes much sweating..Stimul8 has gotten tremendous feedback in its short time on the market

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
^^ nice add in the same vein, tho we here at FINAFLEX have the typical capsule fatburner PX series, we also manufacture a preworkout blend thermogenic powder that is quite popular, and causes much sweating..Stimul8 has gotten tremendous feedback in its short time on the market
I'm so glad you mentioned this ^^^

Stimul8 provides the greatest Thermo out of any product I have tried. Add in the supreme focus and long lasting no crash energy equals a game changer.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
A supplement that i have been using as of late is Level II by formutech. Thermo is awesome and my appetite is suppressed!

if you looking for an alternative to that the ECA stack would be the closest thing to compare.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I used to use OEP the original. And then I started using Dexaprine. It's on the same level and I love it

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to use OEP the original. And then I started using Dexaprine. It's on the same level and I love it
OEP original was my all time favorite fat burner, still have a couple bottles left for whenever I cut again.