Vacation supps?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I have a number of GDA's kicking around and I am thinking AP may be the best to battle an All Inclusive - I tend to overeat, eat deserts and drink allot. Things I never really do....

What GDA do you recommend?
Would you bring anything else?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a number of GDA's kicking around and I am thinking AP may be the best to battle an All Inclusive - I tend to overeat, eat deserts and drink allot. Things I never really do....

AP is a fine supplement. I liked it a lot. Another of my favorites is N-Force.
With AP I noticed less carb bloat and a nice pump.
With N-Force, there was some definitive muscle hardening and even some leaning out, along with reduced bloat.
If you have any questions let me know

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, skipped over this part.
You should think about laying low on the drinking or quitting all together.
Drinking heavily will pretty much stunt any progress, and your supps won't be 'as effective' as they would be otherwise.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
From my past vacations most supps aren't going to help with the "binge eating" ha.
Glycophase , green coffee bean or Burn 24 may help you a bit.
How long are you going on vacation for?
1 week!

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Drinking heavily will pretty much stunt any progress, and your supps won't be 'as effective' as they would be otherwise.
I completely agree. I rarely drink now and when I do - only a few crazy. However, things can get crazy Mexico....but I will try to keep it low key. Thanks for the reminder of the damage this does - it would probably take a few weeks just to get my body back in the zone I have worked so hard to get in....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So you eat clean and never drink, but are going on vacation and will be overdoing it for just a week? Unless you have a contest or something coming up, I'd recommend going and enjoying yourself for a week. Just have fun.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotta live a little man. ;)

Unless you're a pro, or aspiring pro, breaks and indulgences don't hurt (as long as you're not going way over board). They may set you back a little, but they can also be beneficial mentally.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So you eat clean and never drink, but are going on vacation and will be overdoing it for just a week? Unless you have a contest or something coming up, I'd recommend going and enjoying yourself for a week. Just have fun.

This is the best advice. I do tend to pick a resort that has a gym and tend to walk places when I can but vacation is vacation. Enjoy it and get back to business when you get home.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly I wouldn't really worry about it.

If you really are worried about doing damage control on vacation (I wouldn't personally) some users have reported that DCP 2.0 has helped on vacation to minimize fat gain and bloating, so that plus your GDA of choice could be a good move.

As per GDA recommendations, the only ones I've used were AP and Slin Shot, and they both seemed to work well and I don't imagine you could go wrong with either one.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea man like these guys have said, just take some AP that you have laying around and use it if you need to. I went to Ireland 2 summers back and I'm so glad that i didn't try and limit anything. Just try and keep it somewhat under control but live life and go with the flow. Like the other guys have said, most of us aren't ever going pro so, although we all want to look and perform well, we still should allow ourselves to live a little.

smoker145

Take the week to have fun. Just get your protein needs. 1 week won't kill you unless you have a show approaching or something like that. It's not like all muscle disappears

When I went for 5 days, I relaxed, drank and just focused on having fun. vacation is suppose to be relaxing and a break from. The normal stuff

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
False alarmism?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First enjoy yourself

I like recompadrol with NaRALA and add some defuse if your worried.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey bakerwil. I wouldn't stress over some extra food and drinks during your vacation. As some have previously mentioned, just enjoy yourself. I don't see anything wrong with bringing AP if you'd like, but wouldn't be buying additional supplements, specifically for the trip. I'm sure the vacation is already costing you more than enough. Relax and have fun!...I'm jealous.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
breakfast like a king lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.

maybe some dexaprine in the mornings.. I find it helps with hangovers..that and more sauce!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Whatever you decide OP just stick to it. I think it's pointless to buy a bunch of extra supps for "damage control"

Just go and enjoy the break. Drinking in excess is never good, enjoy things in moderation bud and get back to the grind upon your return.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say leave the supps at home and enjoy your vacation.

You're not going to lose your gains in a few days.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I would say leave the supps at home and enjoy your vacation. You're not going to lose your gains in a few days.
This is not necessarily true in regards to fat loss. Very dependent on how restricted he's been leading up to this and how excessive his binging is.

shurushuru

Awards
Just came back from vacation (sorry holiday) last week. I had gone for 3 weeks and initially I had planned to throw in a couple of whole body work sessions just for maintenance. But with family and friends around I failed. I drunk and ate a lot pretty much everyday.started training last week.my strength in the first week a third of my usual.second week was 75 percent of my usual. Third week should be back to my normal strength. Aside from bit of fat I am ok.more motivated and looking forward to add more muscle.the thing is you should go on and enjoy yourself
Few weeks wont make much difference unless u are a pro

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is not necessarily true in regards to fat loss. Very dependent on how restricted he's been leading up to this and how excessive his binging is.
Finaflex rep?! Congrats :D

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For op what I would do is hit the gym the 2 weeks before, every day . What ever your rotation is no rest day , add hit cardio for 3-4 of those days. I mean balls to the walls for 2 weeks prior, keep diet on check the whole time. You will look great the whole time and come back in great shape. It will be like your over training for 2 weeks, but then that week will be your rest days it will work out perfect. Bring recompradrol.

The problem isn't the week, it's after. When you have been working out for a long time and then you take real nice vacation it's hard to come back home and get right back to it.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

I d reccomend having fun. Bottom line is if you do it in moderation it can be beneficial to you mentally. And knowing you can show of everything you worked for that week is fun too.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
THe only thing I brought with to Jamaica was Dexaprine. Mostly for the stay the hell awake as long as possible, sleep as little as possible.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine is probably a great supp to bring on vacation if you have it lying around. 1g before breakfast and you will be pumped all day at the beach. It also has GDA and mood-lifting effects. I am going on a beach vacation in 2 weeks, and will be bringing agmatine and berberine.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Agmatine is probably a great supp to bring on vacation if you have it lying around. 1g before breakfast and you will be pumped all day at the beach. It also has GDA and mood-lifting effects. I am going on a beach vacation in 2 weeks, and will be bringing agmatine and berberine.
Dose it daily - maybe I will bring it!