Formutech Flexible Joint Formula during my Epistane run

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    How long have you had issues?
    A good ten years with my shoulders. Left one was rebuilt after sports accident. Right was scoped and cleaned up a little. My right knee is new discomfort. Tweaked it playing tennis about 4 months ago and I have a lingering ache when turning on it. The joint soreness with epistane is new as well. I ran a cycle back in September. Hips and elbows were the main bother. I am paying close attention to the impact of Flexible on my variety of joint aches and pains.


  2. Nice log so far
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep.
    www.mindandmuscle.com
    Selling all APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI and HI Tech products.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post

    A good ten years with my shoulders. Left one was rebuilt after sports accident. Right was scoped and cleaned up a little. My right knee is new discomfort. Tweaked it playing tennis about 4 months ago and I have a lingering ache when turning on it. The joint soreness with epistane is new as well. I ran a cycle back in September. Hips and elbows were the main bother. I am paying close attention to the impact of Flexible on my variety of joint aches and pains.
    Good to know the age and variety of the issues
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  4. yeah it kicks in fast! glad to see you are seeing results as fast as most. Great log!

  5. Day 10 - My right knee is doing better. My right shoulder is still pretty sore, but I travel and sleep on some pretty questionable hotel beds. My epistane joint soreness hasn't shown up during Week 4, so Flexible may be keeping that at bay.
    •   
       


  6. Nice. A lot of people are interested in how it helps epi
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep.
    www.mindandmuscle.com
    Selling all APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI and HI Tech products.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    Nice. A lot of people are interested in how it helps epi
    Epistane is pretty popular for many productive reasons. I would live to see how Flexible assists a guy in his 30's who isn't as beat up as my 60 years finds me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post

    Epistane is pretty popular for many productive reasons. I would live to see how Flexible assists a guy in his 30's who isn't as beat up as my 60 years finds me.
    I'm 29 with a history of arthritis. I swear by it man, it makes a huge difference
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. I'm glad for you. Hope I'll join you!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    I'm glad for you. Hope I'll join you!
    Absolutely!! Seems to be doing good so far!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Glad its working well for ya. Its nice when every day pains fade away.

  12. 60 and still puttin in work!! That's awesome brother. I hope I will be able to say the same!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  13. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    60 and still puttin in work!! That's awesome brother. I hope I will be able to say the same!
    That's an accomplishment all on its own!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    60 and still puttin in work!! That's awesome brother. I hope I will be able to say the same!
    AND LOVING IT!

  15. Are you taking 8 caps day?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Are you taking 8 caps day?
    Yep. With breakfast and lunch. I'm definitely in for staying with Flexible for another month and possibly just staying with Flexible period.

  17. Its def the best joint fix i have ever used.

  18. I hope I'm still going hard at 60
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep.
    www.mindandmuscle.com
    Selling all APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI and HI Tech products.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cheftepesh1 View Post
    I hope I'm still going hard at 60
    It's also a change in approach. An older friend of mine shared this joke with me to illustrate the point: A young bull and a wizened older one stood a the top of hill looking down on the cows. The young one exclaimed, "Let's run down there a "do" one of those cows!". The older one replied, " Let''s walk down there and do them all."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    It's also a change in approach. An older friend of mine shared this joke with me to illustrate the point: A young bull and a wizened older one stood a the top of hill looking down on the cows. The young one exclaimed, "Let's run down there a "do" one of those cows!". The older one replied, " Let''s walk down there and do them all."
    Lol I love it!! ROFL!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post

    Yep. With breakfast and lunch. I'm definitely in for staying with Flexible for another month and possibly just staying with Flexible period.
    I never get sick of hearing that. I'm trying to get my mother in law to take it she has terrible joint pain but she's intermittent with it at best so its not really doing much if you only remember it every other day or so :/
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. True. My father is like that. Get him something to help him and he forgets
    Mind and Muscle Lead Rep.
    www.mindandmuscle.com
    Selling all APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI and HI Tech products.

  23. Seeing as how you are taking Epi at an "advanced" age, have you experienced any sides?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    Seeing as how you are taking Epi at an "advanced" age, have you experienced any sides?
    A little shrinkage below the belt and some back and calf pumps. I got some nice lean growth and felt alpha-ish.

  25. . . . and your "natural" iForce PCT has worked well in the past?

    (you can tell that I am considering following in your footsteps . . .)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    . . . and your "natural" iForce PCT has worked well in the past?

    (you can tell that I am considering following in your footsteps . . .)
    It worked well for me after a 4 week 20/20/20/30mg/day epistane run.

  27. Staying faithful to my twice a day Flexible. No miracles yet, but there is signs of relief.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Staying faithful to my twice a day Flexible. No miracles yet, but there is signs of relief.
    Keep at it. It just gets better and better!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by romangod View Post
    Staying faithful to my twice a day Flexible. No miracles yet, but there is signs of relief.
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Keep at it. It just gets better and better!
    5-7 days you should start to notice. 2-3 weeks you're 90% there. 8-12 weeks full effect. That's what I've found
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    5-7 days you should start to notice. 2-3 weeks you're 90% there. 8-12 weeks full effect. That's what I've found
    Mine was right around 5 days for me to notice a difference.
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. formutech's flexible joint support beta test by Bo
    By chefbo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 06:26 AM
  2. Formutech Nutrition- Flexible Joint Formula 10 Day Review Opp
    By 02sixxer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
  3. Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Forumula log
    By gvdook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:48 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM
  5. Joint pains during my cycle
    By BigSwed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Log in
Log in