Yohimbine hcl and artificial sweeteners/bcaa?

  1. New Member
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    157659
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

    Yohimbine hcl and artificial sweeteners/bcaa?


    I am well verse in some things but this is not one of em. So ive been running a ECY stack. However I dnt dose the E and Y together. I dose the Y at 5mg ( SNS brand) pre workout with 200mg C. Then I dose 25mg E with 200mg C twice through out the day. Now i've been taking 1g lclt, 1 scoop caffeine free Focus XT, 2 scoops Creignite, and 1 scoop Amino iv pre workout with the Y and C. However, I now remember that Y loses its effects in the presence of insulin. (IIRC)
    Its been said that artificial sweeteners & Bcaas can cause an insulin spike. Especially the Ace-K in Focus XT. Question being am I wasting the Y by dosing along side but other pre workout goods?

  2. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,684
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Y will not lose its effects periworkout, regardless of what is ingested (unless it's a mega mega dose of glucose)
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    157659
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Y will not lose its effects periworkout, regardless of what is ingested (unless it's a mega mega dose of glucose)
    Preciate it coop
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,278
    Rep Power
    7475022
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    40.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Y will not lose its effects periworkout, regardless of what is ingested (unless it's a mega mega dose of glucose)
    But away from a workout would sweeteners really diminish Yohimbe effectiveness?
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  5. MAN up!!
    mpaquett's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    515
    Rep Power
    1027236
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    98.15%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    When I was running YC I wasn't dosing it pre, but I was taking 1-2 fasted doses in the AM and would typically stay completely fasted for at least an hour or two after taking it. I don't think it'll have a big impact one way or another, but I never had any issues with it.
  6. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,684
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    But away from a workout would sweeteners really diminish Yohimbe effectiveness?
    Sweeteners, hell no
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  7. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    5425017
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    48.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mechka_grizli View Post
    I am well verse in some things but this is not one of em. So ive been running a ECY stack. However I dnt dose the E and Y together. I dose the Y at 5mg ( SNS brand) pre workout with 200mg C. Then I dose 25mg E with 200mg C twice through out the day. Now i've been taking 1g lclt, 1 scoop caffeine free Focus XT, 2 scoops Creignite, and 1 scoop Amino iv pre workout with the Y and C. However, I now remember that Y loses its effects in the presence of insulin. (IIRC)
    Its been said that artificial sweeteners & Bcaas can cause an insulin spike. Especially the Ace-K in Focus XT. Question being am I wasting the Y by dosing along side but other pre workout goods?
    Thanks for your support
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  8. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,721
    Rep Power
    5425017
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    48.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Y will not lose its effects periworkout, regardless of what is ingested (unless it's a mega mega dose of glucose)
    Is this because of the effects of training on insulin secretion?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,684
    Rep Power
    6897331
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    73.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Is this because of the effects of training on insulin secretion?
    Yes. I have made 20+ posts on the topic in the last 3 months...google friends!
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  10. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,497
    Rep Power
    1997915
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    34.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yes. I have made 20+ posts on the topic in the last 3 months...google friends!
    lol, feel like we just had this discussion.
    PES - Physique Enhancing Science
  11. New Member
    mechka_grizli's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    373
    Rep Power
    157659
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Yes. I have made 20+ posts on the topic in the last 3 months...google friends!
    Sorry guys, I googled for days and couldn't find exactly what i was looking for. All I could find was that it should be dosed away carbs but couldn't find anything on sweeteners or bccas. I goofed!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is it okay to stack Yohimbine HCL and Alpha-Yohimbe?
    By thegodjr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 11:57 PM
  2. Yohimbine hcl and Yohimbe bark extract....
    By DCToBe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 05:10 AM
  3. Yohimbine HCL and carbs?
    By NJbreed in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:35 PM
  4. r-ala and Yohimbine hcl
    By Balsam in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2003, 11:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in