Yohimbine hcl and artificial sweeteners/bcaa?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am well verse in some things but this is not one of em. So ive been running a ECY stack. However I dnt dose the E and Y together. I dose the Y at 5mg ( SNS brand) pre workout with 200mg C. Then I dose 25mg E with 200mg C twice through out the day. Now i've been taking 1g lclt, 1 scoop caffeine free Focus XT, 2 scoops Creignite, and 1 scoop Amino iv pre workout with the Y and C. However, I now remember that Y loses its effects in the presence of insulin. (IIRC)
Its been said that artificial sweeteners & Bcaas can cause an insulin spike. Especially the Ace-K in Focus XT. Question being am I wasting the Y by dosing along side but other pre workout goods?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Y will not lose its effects periworkout, regardless of what is ingested (unless it's a mega mega dose of glucose)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Y will not lose its effects periworkout, regardless of what is ingested (unless it's a mega mega dose of glucose)
But away from a workout would sweeteners really diminish Yohimbe effectiveness?

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I was running YC I wasn't dosing it pre, but I was taking 1-2 fasted doses in the AM and would typically stay completely fasted for at least an hour or two after taking it. I don't think it'll have a big impact one way or another, but I never had any issues with it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I am well verse in some things but this is not one of em. So ive been running a ECY stack. However I dnt dose the E and Y together. I dose the Y at 5mg ( SNS brand) pre workout with 200mg C. Then I dose 25mg E with 200mg C twice through out the day. Now i've been taking 1g lclt, 1 scoop caffeine free Focus XT, 2 scoops Creignite, and 1 scoop Amino iv pre workout with the Y and C. However, I now remember that Y loses its effects in the presence of insulin. (IIRC)
Its been said that artificial sweeteners & Bcaas can cause an insulin spike. Especially the Ace-K in Focus XT. Question being am I wasting the Y by dosing along side but other pre workout goods?
Thanks for your support :)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is this because of the effects of training on insulin secretion?

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes. I have made 20+ posts on the topic in the last 3 months...google friends!
Sorry guys, I googled for days and couldn't find exactly what i was looking for. All I could find was that it should be dosed away carbs but couldn't find anything on sweeteners or bccas. I goofed!