Ctaze or Condense?

99hugcam

Awards
Well since what I think was the best pwo is gone, what would even come close? I've read good reviews on Condense? Opinions?
Thanks guys

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense is top notch

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huge fan of condense. Drinking some as i write this. Good taste, no artificial dyes, solid profile. You really cant get wrong. From what I've read about craze (never tried craze), the energy from condense may not come close to what you got from craze. But thats what I use ephedrine for :).

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Condense is great. White Flood v2 is great. I've also heard awesome stuff about Uncut & Jack3d Advanced

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pop a dexaprine tablet before you train.. many people will agree its the strongest stimulant on the market.. take it with hemavol and potassium nitrate for the total effect of pumps/endurance/focus and outta this world energy!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Condense doesn't give anywhere near the energy of Craze.

I would always pick Condense though if I had to choose between the two.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I like the profile of Condense but as stated the stim is not comparable to most others.

I'm a fan of 1 scoop Condense + 1 scoop stimmed pre or burner

Tried it with Alphamine, C4, Jack3d, Enhanced

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Condense is fantastic, stack with muscle marinade

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I logged Condense and had great results with it. Tastes good too.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Condense is great. White Flood v2 is great. I've also heard awesome stuff about Uncut & Jack3d Advanced
Uncut is really good. Great value too, with 2 caps you get 45 workouts out of one bottle. Strength, energy, focus is all on point with uncut. Uncut & condense are two of my favorite pres.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Uncut is my go to! It provides the cleanest energy, unparalleled focus & and a slight spike Iin strength.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge fan of condense. Drinking some as i write this. Good taste, no artificial dyes, solid profile. You really cant get wrong. From what I've read about craze (never tried craze), the energy from condense may not come close to what you got from craze. But thats what I use ephedrine for :).
I use condense intra workout with carbs and GDAs

Craze I'll use pre.

Just me tho

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Condense. Simple no BS formula. Cheap. Good amount of servings.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I almost always stack different stuff together to make my own preworkout, but if I was just gonna pick one to run solo, it'd always be Condense. Nice subtle stim effect with great pumps and endurance. It definitely won't match Craze's energy though.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well since what I think was the best pwo is gone, what would even come close? I've read good reviews on Condense? Opinions? Thanks guys
Which pre are you referring to that has gone?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Condense is top notch
Thanks for the feedback!

Nice, glad you enjoy it!

Thx for vouching!

Condense doesn't give anywhere near the energy of Craze.

I would always pick Condense though if I had to choose between the two.
:bigok:

I like the profile of Condense but as stated the stim is not comparable to most others.

I'm a fan of 1 scoop Condense + 1 scoop stimmed pre or burner

Tried it with Alphamine, C4, Jack3d, Enhanced
Or 2 scoops of condense?

Condense is fantastic, stack with muscle marinade
See above. ^

I logged Condense and had great results with it. Tastes good too.
I remember that!

Haven't had craze but condense is great.
BOOM!

I use condense intra workout with carbs and GDAs

Craze I'll use pre.

Just me tho
We got some aminos out for that now too!

I like Condense. Simple no BS formula. Cheap. Good amount of servings.
We always tell ya how much of each product you're getting in each scoop too!

throw in a bronkaid and I'm set :)
Or double ya scoops!

I almost always stack different stuff together to make my own preworkout, but if I was just gonna pick one to run solo, it'd always be Condense. Nice subtle stim effect with great pumps and endurance. It definitely won't match Craze's energy though.

Thx for the condense support everyone!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
throw in a bronkaid and I'm set :)
This is my go to for ultimate stimulant/preworkout combination.
If I just need a smaller boost I'll hit 2 scoops sans bronkaid/primatene

Overall Condense wins in formula and effective ingredients, but it's not in Crazes stimulant department.

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
Stimul8 tops them both. And that's just at half a scoop Amazing stuff.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If those are your only two options, then Condense.
I never had any epic workouts from condense alone. But like said previously, stack it with another pre. My favorite (with condense) is 1/2 scoop Gameday and 1 scoop Condense. BOOM!
Although any amount of Gameday and whatever else you want to throw in is going to be epic.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would tend to disagree. I have had some pretty great workouts with condense. The vascularity and strength is above nearly any other pre ive tried. I get the most vascularity out of condense out of any other pre ive tried, strength 2nd to uncut. Thats why it is one of 2-3 pre workouts i will continually use. My top 2 right now being condense (1-1.5 scoops) +/- ephedrine and uncut (2 caps) +/- ephedrine.

Edit: just got back from the gym from Wendler 3x3 OHP workout. Took 1 scoop condense+1 scoop alphamine. Shoulders have only been as vascular as they were today 1 other time, and guess what...I took condense prior to that workout too. And I also set a rep pr today too. OP, the simplicity of the energy ingredient of condense is made up for amply with the other ingredients in the formula.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I havent had either, but based on reviews that will go either way, I say you just need to jump the gun and go with what you want. I personally will take Conquer over any of the other preWO I have tried in the past.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The positive research on nitrates seems to just be building. They seem to really work their magic with chronic use versus acute. I've felt that anecdotally myself.

I want to put thanks to all the Purus Condense users sharing in this thread. That's what it's about for me is giving people a solid product and it helping with their goals.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Wilsy mentioned, you can't go wrong with Stimul8. And if you are like most guys, the effective dosing will make the tub last forever.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The positive research on nitrates seems to just be building. They seem to really work their magic with chronic use versus acute. I've felt that anecdotally myself.

I want to put thanks to all the Purus Condense users sharing in this thread. That's what it's about for me is giving people a solid product and it helping with their goals.
You don't say? How about nitrates + caffeine :D

http://www.hindawi.com/isrn/nutrition/2013/396581/

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of the two, I would go with Purus Condense, still need to try it, but the ingredient profile looks good.

Might want to check out ANS Ritual, the feedback has been top notch, I've tried a lot of pre-workouts and this is my new go to pre-workout, it's been over a month and my body still isn't used to it like the others I've tried.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This has nothing to do with me being a rep:

Condense falls short. Simply put.
Sure there is caffeine, so the energy is there. But nothing else really shines with this pre.

I bought two Purus Labs Condense Bundle packs last year, and I bagged up a whole tub and passed out samples to my soldier buddies (i do this with all of my pre workouts).

Nobody liked it. Actually, they all really disliked it.
And I can say the same, Condense isn't that great for me either.
Purus Labs has good products, but this is definitely one that i can do without.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As Wilsy mentioned, you can't go wrong with Stimul8. And if you are like most guys, the effective dosing will make the tub last forever.
Stimul8 is legit.
Volatile, Gameday, OG Jack3d, and Prodigy.

Try those.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This has nothing to do with me being a rep:

Condense falls short. Simply put.
Sure there is caffeine, so the energy is there. But nothing else really shines with this pre.

I bought two Purus Labs Condense Bundle packs last year, and I bagged up a whole tub and passed out samples to my soldier buddies (i do this with all of my pre workouts).

Nobody liked it. Actually, they all really disliked it.
And I can say the same, Condense isn't that great for me either.
Purus Labs has good products, but this is definitely one that i can do without.
I respectfully disagree.

Condense is appreciated by the educated consumer. If you want a pre workout with research backed ingredients it stands up very tall indeed. Betaine, beta alanine, nitrates.

If you just want to get cracked off your tits for a workout then it wouldn't be for you but saying it has nothing else going for it is very short sighted in my humble opinion.

I have also enjoyed ANS Ritual.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Double scoop condense for better energy. I'm very stim tolerant and two scoops is money. Any questions PM me :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I respectfully disagree.

Condense is appreciated by the educated consumer. If you want a pre workout with research backed ingredients it stands up very tall indeed. Betaine, beta alanine, nitrates.

If you just want to get cracked off your tits for a workout then it wouldn't be for you but saying it has nothing else going for it is very short sighted in my humble opinion.

100% not just because I'm a rep for Purus but everything shines with this product. Everything's at the perfect dose and all ingredients are proven

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stimul8 is legit. Volatile, Gameday, OG Jack3d, and Prodigy. Try those.
Not a single one of these is even close to condense, all they are are stim bombs. I can add some bulk dmaa powder to a pre just as easily as the next guy.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Not a single one of these is even close to condense, all they are are stim bombs. I can add some bulk dmaa powder to a pre just as easily as the next guy.
Love the profile on Condense but its not enough stim for me on its own.

Either add extra or I am looking hard at Ritual

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I respectfully disagree.

I guess it is ok since I offered my opinion and wasn't trying to argue any;
-Scientific data
-others personal opinions

I certainly claimed that the energy was there (not lacking), but were you working out with me? Who are you to tell me my opinions are short sighted?

Hey bro, DO YOU EVEN LIFT???

But maybe, in the future, I will do my best to honor your 'humble' opinions and try not to be 'short sighted'. Even though I have consumed several tubs of this PWO.

Boom!!

Take care little buddy

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm... And I am short sighted.

How much caffeine is in a full serving of Condense?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8 is legit.
Volatile, Gameday, OG Jack3d, and Prodigy.

Try those.
There is only one of these that has DMAA. Do you even know which one?
Why is that even relevant?
DMAA doesn't provide that much of a stim 'bomb'.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
There is only one of these that has DMAA. Do you even know which one?
Why is that even relevant?
DMAA doesn't provide that much of a stim 'bomb'.
I didn't say they all have dmaa. I said adding dmaa to a preworkout is an easy and cheap way to mimic these "stim bombs."

Dmaa certainly hits much harder than any ingredient found in any of the products you mentioned, save for caffeine.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Shall any more words be put in my mouth? You're short sighted! All your favorite preworkouts have dmaa! Next I'll be accused of saying admin is an ******* :D

You should take it easy drew, you seem fired up today. I'll let this one go for now, not worth bantering on a benign topic

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess it is ok since I offered my opinion and wasn't trying to argue any;
-Scientific data
-others personal opinions

I certainly claimed that the energy was there (not lacking), but were you working out with me? Who are you to tell me my opinions are short sighted?

Hey bro, DO YOU EVEN LIFT???

But maybe, in the future, I will do my best to honor your 'humble' opinions and try not to be 'short sighted'. Even though I have consumed several tubs of this PWO.

Boom!!

Take care little buddy
You are being very argumentative against my post which was very diplomatic.

I don't mind if you like Condense or not. People have different preferences for pre workout products and I completely understand that you might not like it.

The sentence I said was short sighted was when you said "it has nothing else going for it".

It has a lot going for it. The ingredients are dosed well and are all research backed. I would be surprised if anyone who works in sports supplementation could say nitrates, TMG and beta alanine have "nothing going for them".

You are welcome to your own opinion. I am not being argumentative. I am simply saying that Condense has a lot going for it. :)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmmm... And I am short sighted. How much caffeine is in a full serving of Condense?
400 mg caffeine4 mg BA5 mg betaine900+ mg sodium nitrateThat's per 2 scoops. You get 40 scoops per tub. The stuff is cheap as heck. Works very well unless you are tolerant to caffeine in which the energy department is going to be not so great (it's the reason the tub I am using is from goodness knows when, I used maybe 4-6 scoops and then left it in the closet due to being too tolerant to caffeine, my tolerance is lessened now and I have been enjoying this tub quite a bit). Bottom line, you get great pumps with the product. Excellent energy as long as you have ok sensitivity to caffeine. BA is up there with creatine in terms of proven effectiveness. Betaine has been demonstrated to boost power output notably. Other products may make you feel and hit the weights like a beast but if you look at their profiles, they are very stim heavy.I mean, you can go do a few lines of coke and beast it even more in the gym but that's because you're just completely wired from stimulants.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shall any more words be put in my mouth? You're short sighted! All your favorite preworkouts have dmaa! Next I'll be accused of saying admin is an ******* :D

You should take it easy drew, you seem fired up today. I'll let this one go for now, not worth bantering on a benign topic
You are being very argumentative against my post which was very diplomatic.

I don't mind if you like Condense or not. People have different preferences for pre workout products and I completely understand that you might not like it.

The sentence I said was short sighted was when you said "it has nothing else going for it".

It has a lot going for it. The ingredients are dosed well and are all research backed. I would be surprised if anyone who works in sports supplementation could say nitrates, TMG and beta alanine have "nothing going for them".

You are welcome to your own opinion. I am not being argumentative. I am simply saying that Condense has a lot going for it. :)
Yes. I am argumentative today, and have a lot of stress.
Condense is a decent Preworkout, but not my favorite.
I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I respect both of your opinions.

Sooooooo,

How about those Seminoles??

Killin it

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like condense intra workout.

Duno why. But I do with some NO PURE

I notice my workouts are much better. Every time and I change up my intra "pres" everyday

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I respectfully disagree.

Errrr... did someone say tits?

Sorry just trying to lighten things up in here lol

Seriously though, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and thoughts.

And coop knows his sh*t hands down.. and Airborne is a big mf'er

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
A lot of people like condense and maybe theres a lot that doesn't like it, that's ok.
We appreciate it either way, we always welcome opinions to improve our products as well; so as long as it's backed by a science.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are we all doing in here?