How, what scenarios to use ALA, Slin-sane, & recompadrol?

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for your time. I'm trying to recomp from 13% down while still putting on slow mass. Using leangains so when I eat its usually one huge meal a day. I typically carb cycle so some days I eats low, none, or alot of carbs. Anyway on hand I have a bottle of 300mg ALA, some generic green coffee bean, Slin-sane, and recompadrol. So heres my questions:

1.) Are any of these like Anabolic Pump (which iirc speeds up sugar/carb digestion/glycogen replenishment)? All I know is AP seemed to get me fat, so not sure if these work his way.

2.) Are any of these for mitigating/slowing down carb digestion or otherwise allowing plenty of time for simple carbs to uptake? Not really sure I understand their use.

3.) All these except the ALA seem to have warnings not to take without carbs but i hear of people using Slin-same on a low carb diet, before bed on empty stomach, etc Whats the deal here?

4.) Whats the best way to use these daily vs moderate carbs (mostly complex) as well as on cheat meals?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 yes the recompadrol slin sane is similar but far better imo

2 slin sane will help to increase insulin sensitivity as will recompadrol.. they are not made to slow carbs down while digesting.

3. slin sane taken prebed will push the remaining glycogen out orf the muscle since there isn't any dietary glucose. u take it before bed in hopes to avoid symptoms of hypoglycemia. you will wake up looking lean and dry!

4.take a recompadrol before your meal and a slin sane before bed. make sure there is several hrs between these two. you can take the ala around your workouts but I recommend you look into agmatine as well, take 1 pill of ala 3 times perday.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards

2 slin sane will help to increase insulin sensitivity as will recompadrol.. they are not made to slow carbs down while digesting.

3. slin sane taken prebed will push the remaining glycogen out orf the muscle since there isn't any dietary glucose. u take it before bed in hopes to avoid symptoms of hypoglycemia. you will wake up looking lean and dry!

4.take a recompadrol before your meal and a slin sane before bed. make sure there is several hrs between these two. you can take the ala around your workouts but I recommend you look into agmatine instead.
Agree other than ALA around workouts, anti-inflammatory products are very undesirable at this time, I would stack it with Recompadrol before your largest meal.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Yeah I was wondering cause read ALA helped with creatine soak and glycogen ramp up. I guess last question I have is:
Do I have to be more careful or less careful about making sure my carbs are complex with these ?

pectus

Awards

4.take a recompadrol before your meal and a slin sane before bed. make sure there is several hrs between these two. you can take the ala around your workouts but I recommend you look into agmatine as well, take 1 pill of ala 3 times perday.
.......even if Recompadrol has Berberine that it's a AMPK activator.
Unfortunately, the mechanism of action that mediates this (AMPK activation) also appears to suppress muscle growth and may actually reduce muscle mass according to one rodent study.

It contains also Salacia that IT'S a POTENT Alpha glusidase inhibitor with potency similar to Acarbose.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Soooooooooo...slin sane over recompadrol then before heavy carb meals?

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Soooooooooo...slin sane over recompadrol then before heavy carb meals?
Interested in this as well. Also green coffee bean, does this have a place?

On slin-sane before bed this ok to pair this with GH/IGF products like endocrine-igf or noxitropin?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Unfortunately, the mechanism of action that mediates this (AMPK activation) also appears to suppress muscle growth and may actually reduce muscle mass according to one rodent study.

It contains also Salacia that IT'S a POTENT Alpha glusidase inhibitor with potency similar to Acarbose.
Lots of things activate AMPK, so I wouldn't be too worried about muscle growth suppression.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agree other than ALA around workouts, anti-inflammatory products are very undesirable at this time, I would stack it with Recompadrol before your largest meal.
u missed my ninja edit... I bet u were typing while I was rewording it.

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
I'm also interested in the effects of Recompadrol while following a carb cycling diet.
I've read plenty of conflicting advice.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
I'm also interested in the effects of Recompadrol while following a carb cycling diet.
I've read plenty of conflicting advice.
Loving where this thread is heading, great input and insight into these sups and their methods.

Myke17

Myke17

Awards
With regards to a carb cycling diet and using Recompadrol....

During low to zero carb days, will taking recompadrol with meals and before bed help achieve ketosis faster?

On the refeed days, will adding Recompadrol to the high carb meals hinder the goal of glycogen supercompensation?

Would a product like Burn24 be better on the low carb days to aid in fat loss?

Where would PES' new Norcodrene (Intl version) fit into this use as a GDA?

So many questions!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With regards to a carb cycling diet and using Recompadrol....

During low to zero carb days, will taking recompadrol with meals and before bed help achieve ketosis faster?

On the refeed days, will adding Recompadrol to the high carb meals hinder the goal of glycogen supercompensation?

Would a product like Burn24 be better on the low carb days to aid in fat loss?

Where would PES' new Norcodrene (Intl version) fit into this use as a GDA?

So many questions!
First of all need to clarify a few things. It'll be done in multiple posts as I'm on my phone ;

Norcodrene would work so long as yohimbine free, and would work quite well.

Burn 24 would be better on lower carb days due to the specific actions on synephrine and GCB

You may use recompadrol on any carbohydrate containing diet. AMPk works in a lot of ways but one is glucose uptake and FAS inhibition.

Check here ; www.themedicalbiochemistrypage.com/AMPk.php

Now it doesn't mean that recompadrol is selective. However it represses certain metabolic pathways that increase adipocyte differentiation. While keeping insulin sensitivity

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1: 2 tremendously different products. It's apples and oranges with mechanisms used regardless of 2 similar ingredients

2: these product will slow digestion of carbs (transit time) thus cutting insulin peaks

3: any GDA pre bed will help clear glucose. however, most won't get any problem with hypoglycemia since they aren't diabetic and using poly pharmacy. The mechanisms which it makes you look "dry" and "lean" more then likely aren't due to a SLIGHT increase in gh from lowered blood glucose but rather through the PPARs which may upregulate certain UCPs and dissipate energy as heat

4: you don't need to seperate your dosing of slin sane and recompadrol. If using together use half serving recompadrol (1 cap) BC the corosolic acid content per serving is the highest currently on the market let alone a daily dose.

Recompadrol is only needed at 1 cap for 70-120g carb if you want to control sugar and have a "pump" from ingested food

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

You're spot on. In fact, slin sane acts almost exclusively via carb blocking.

Berberine's effects are unlikely to be of concern in humans. Indeed, human studies to date (and there are several) do not note loss of LBM

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
You're spot on. In fact, slin sane acts almost exclusively via carb blocking.

Berberine's effects are unlikely to be of concern in humans. Indeed, human studies to date (and there are several) do not note loss of LBM
So maybe I'm just an moron here (more than likely in fact) but Im hearing some people say Slin-sane/Recomp block carbs, speed carbs to muscle, etc etc. Not really understanding whats its doing and how to use it. I got products on hand and dying to use them from all the reviews to try to recomp over the next few months. What I dont want to do is mistime/misfeed with these putting on alot of carb fat. Please clarify on how to dose with high cabr vs low carb days, nighttime, etc etc for mucho bro-love :)

Bonus points if you can tell me how to dose ALA and green coffee bean extract with them (also got on hand).

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So maybe I'm just an moron here (more than likely in fact) but Im hearing some people say Slin-sane/Recomp block carbs, speed carbs to muscle, etc etc. Not really understanding whats its doing and how to use it. I got products on hand and dying to use them from all the reviews to try to recomp over the next few months. What I dont want to do is mistime/misfeed with these putting on alot of carb fat. Please clarify on how to dose with high cabr vs low carb days, nighttime, etc etc for mucho bro-love :) Bonus points if you can tell me how to dose ALA and green coffee bean extract with them (also got on hand).
Simple sugars should not be blocked. IE dextrose waxy maize ect

Johnston

Johnston

Awards
Recompadrol is only needed at 1 cap for 70-120g carb if you want to control sugar and have a "pump" from ingested food
This is interesting. I've seen some people say they've taken 8-9 caps over the course of big feeds. Now I know their carbs were high, but hardly in the 1000g range! More like half that! So are these people wasting it, or will certain people NEED such a high dose for it to work, even if they're 'only' consuming around 300-400g carbs? Do you adapt to it over time?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is interesting. I've seen some people say they've taken 8-9 caps over the course of big feeds. Now I know their carbs were high, but hardly in the 1000g range! More like half that! So are these people wasting it, or will certain people NEED such a high dose for it to work, even if they're only consuming around 300-400g carbs? Do you adapt to it over time?
The reason for more is for damage control. I was merely stating BLood glucose control and pump

As you adapt you need less product for the same pump. Or more carbs for same amount of product

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also the only GDA that takes cheat meals the best.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GDA with a cheat meal?
Yep! Never felt full or gained any noticeable fat.

My last run I had so many cheat meals and it didn't faze me at all. Best all around GDA hands down. Second is burn 24