Science is cool

  1. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Science is cool


    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22292054/

    Take a look, cheap additive to cutting stack

  2. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    10742250
    Level
    114
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22292054/

    Take a look, cheap additive to cutting stack
    Very interesting
    Recommended source/brand?
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  3. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    Very interesting
    Recommended source/brand?
    Any brand. I've been playing with 500mg few times a day with 30000iu vitamin a and 3.2g calcium per day.

    Been using a few other herbs to. But seems to be keeping me lean, regular, and body temp up

    Actually my body temp was pretty high last night for no reason. Well probably the ingredients I'm using but couldn't cool down it was pretty cool
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    10742250
    Level
    114
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Any brand. I've been playing with 500mg few times a day with 30000iu vitamin a and 3.2g calcium per day.

    Been using a few other herbs to. But seems to be keeping me lean, regular, and body temp up

    Actually my body temp was pretty high last night for no reason. Well probably the ingredients I'm using but couldn't cool down it was pretty cool
    I love the Thermo-feel from some products. Damn body keeps adapting though. 3 scoops metabolic powder on top of stims won't even cut it anymore

    Doesn't mean its not working but I just enjoy physically feeling an effect from my supplementing, like when first starting to take Beta-Alanine.

    I will look into this for sure
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  5. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Incase your wondering my specific morning routine upon waking;

    3G leucine or 8-10g eaas
    1.2g calcium
    500mg bromelain
    500mg new propilus
    20,000 IU vitamin a

    Along with that I take 5-7 other things I'm testing for a reformulation

    I wait about 20-30 min have my pre workouts

    Then 30 min later I start on my intra workout mix that does include bitter melon, loquat, ala, plus one other ingredient that will remain nameless for now
  6. New Member
    drseuss6969's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    273
    Rep Power
    264580
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    60.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Incase your wondering my specific morning routine upon waking;

    3G leucine or 8-10g eaas
    1.2g calcium
    500mg bromelain
    500mg new propilus
    20,000 IU vitamin a

    Along with that I take 5-7 other things I'm testing for a reformulation

    I wait about 20-30 min have my pre workouts

    Then 30 min later I start on my intra workout mix that does include bitter melon, loquat, ala, plus one other ingredient that will remain nameless for now
    So are these hints to future Feb products? Recompdrol is my favorite gas by far
  7. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by drseuss6969 View Post

    So are these hints to future Feb products? Recompdrol is my favorite gas by far
    I'm reformulating adipose annihilation, again.

    Or may just make a completely different product

    I have an intra I want to do.

    There's a lot I want to do, it's whether I can.

    Still in early phase of testing a few ingredients
  8. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    Rep Power
    118672
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    90.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Very interesting. Looks like a lot of people use it for the anti-inflamation effects based on reviews.

    How high is it being dosed as an alternative weight loss supp? I didn't see it on the article
  9. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by rphash49 View Post
    Very interesting. Looks like a lot of people use it for the anti-inflamation effects based on reviews.

    How high is it being dosed as an alternative weight loss supp? I didn't see it on the article
    It was only in vitro. I'm playing around w 2g a day.
  10. Senior Member
    rphash49's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,513
    Rep Power
    118672
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    90.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    It was only in vitro. I'm playing around w 2g a day.
    Thanks
  11. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    97961
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    4.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Incase your wondering my specific morning routine upon waking;

    3G leucine or 8-10g eaas
    1.2g calcium
    500mg bromelain
    500mg new propilus
    20,000 IU vitamin a

    Along with that I take 5-7 other things I'm testing for a reformulation

    I wait about 20-30 min have my pre workouts

    Then 30 min later I start on my intra workout mix that does include bitter melon, loquat, ala, plus one other ingredient that will remain nameless for now
    Thanks for sharing. Why the calcium?
  12. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post

    Thanks for sharing. Why the calcium?
    Here you go

    http://trace.tennessee.edu/utk_graddiss/2244/
  13. New Member
    jjobe6's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    97961
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    4.38%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Thanks. Interesting. Would there be need to supplement with magnesium with taking that much?
  14. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post

    Thanks. Interesting. Would there be need to supplement with magnesium with taking that much?
    Always want to have some sort of balance.

    I use it in the form of bone meal
  15. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,341
    Rep Power
    7646250
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    9.43%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Are you mindful of hypercalcaemia? I'm aware the body has pretty good homeostatic responses to calcium, but 3.2g? Can you aware me if this is safe?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  16. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Are you mindful of hypercalcaemia? I'm aware the body has pretty good homeostatic responses to calcium, but 3.2g? Can you aware me if this is safe?
    Yes aware of hypercalcaemia,

    As far as safety, I have had zero adverse effects thus far, but remember not all is absorbed, and there are synergists and antagonists of calcium.

    I'm being pretty mindful of what I am noticing. So far not much in terms if general tox issues that are reported with it.
  17. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    Yes aware of hypercalcaemia,

    As far as safety, I have had zero adverse effects thus far, but remember not all is absorbed, and there are synergists and antagonists of calcium.

    I'm being pretty mindful of what I am noticing. So far not much in terms if general tox issues that are reported with it.
    However no true way of testing.
  18. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,869
    Rep Power
    7551648
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The ability to absorb calcium drops off sharply after 600-800mg. Most of the rest will be excreted if taken at once
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  19. Professional Member
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,207
    Rep Power
    1716508
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    16.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The ability to absorb calcium drops off sharply after 600-800mg. Most of the rest will be excreted if taken at once
    Do you supplement with calcium Coop and if so how much/how often? Just curious.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  20. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,869
    Rep Power
    7551648
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Do you supplement with calcium Coop and if so how much/how often? Just curious.
    I do not. Dairy is my primary protein source or at least 50/50 with meat, so I'm pretty good on that front
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  21. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    10742250
    Level
    114
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    @EBF , forgot about this until today when a package showed up with 2 bottles of Jarrow Bromelain.
    You mentioned 2g a day, how/when do you split that up?
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  22. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    @EBF , forgot about this until today when a package showed up with 2 bottles of Jarrow Bromelain.
    You mentioned 2g a day, how/when do you split that up?
    I generally use it 1 hour pre workout, in between meals and pre bed
  23. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    10742250
    Level
    114
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I had assumed pre-meal or with meals for the digestive benefits, I take it that for fat loss fasted is better. Thanks!
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  24. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    @EBF , forgot about this until today when a package showed up with 2 bottles of Jarrow Bromelain.
    You mentioned 2g a day, how/when do you split that up?
    I get 1-2doses with meal because I onmy eat 2xa day
  25. Elite Member
    Driven2lift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    9,609
    Rep Power
    10742250
    Level
    114
    Lv. Percent
    2.93%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post

    I get 1-2doses with meal because I onmy eat 2xa day
    That makes sense then. I will try out 500mg with my 3 meals and 500mg preworkout, thanks again
    Athletix Representative; Use the code Driven for 10% off at athletixsports.com
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off at Orbit
  26. Elite Member
    RecompMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,093
    Rep Power
    2360123
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    15.69%
    Achievements Activity VeteranPosting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post

    That makes sense then. I will try out 500mg with my 3 meals and 500mg preworkout, thanks again
    Careful going to high. Start easy and watch bowel movemte
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:50 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Log in
Log in