Science is cool

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting
Recommended source/brand?
Any brand. I've been playing with 500mg few times a day with 30000iu vitamin a and 3.2g calcium per day.

Been using a few other herbs to. But seems to be keeping me lean, regular, and body temp up

Actually my body temp was pretty high last night for no reason. Well probably the ingredients I'm using but couldn't cool down it was pretty cool

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Any brand. I've been playing with 500mg few times a day with 30000iu vitamin a and 3.2g calcium per day.

Been using a few other herbs to. But seems to be keeping me lean, regular, and body temp up

Actually my body temp was pretty high last night for no reason. Well probably the ingredients I'm using but couldn't cool down it was pretty cool
I love the Thermo-feel from some products. Damn body keeps adapting though. 3 scoops metabolic powder on top of stims won't even cut it anymore :(

Doesn't mean its not working but I just enjoy physically feeling an effect from my supplementing, like when first starting to take Beta-Alanine.

I will look into this for sure

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Incase your wondering my specific morning routine upon waking;

3G leucine or 8-10g eaas
1.2g calcium
500mg bromelain
500mg new propilus
20,000 IU vitamin a

Along with that I take 5-7 other things I'm testing for a reformulation

I wait about 20-30 min have my pre workouts

Then 30 min later I start on my intra workout mix that does include bitter melon, loquat, ala, plus one other ingredient that will remain nameless for now

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established

3G leucine or 8-10g eaas
1.2g calcium
500mg bromelain
500mg new propilus
20,000 IU vitamin a

Then 30 min later I start on my intra workout mix that does include bitter melon, loquat, ala, plus one other ingredient that will remain nameless for now
So are these hints to future Feb products? Recompdrol is my favorite gas by far

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are these hints to future Feb products? Recompdrol is my favorite gas by far
I'm reformulating adipose annihilation, again.

Or may just make a completely different product

I have an intra I want to do.

There's a lot I want to do, it's whether I can.

Still in early phase of testing a few ingredients

rphash49

Awards
Very interesting. Looks like a lot of people use it for the anti-inflamation effects based on reviews.

How high is it being dosed as an alternative weight loss supp? I didn't see it on the article

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting. Looks like a lot of people use it for the anti-inflamation effects based on reviews.

How high is it being dosed as an alternative weight loss supp? I didn't see it on the article
It was only in vitro. I'm playing around w 2g a day.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established

3G leucine or 8-10g eaas
1.2g calcium
500mg bromelain
500mg new propilus
20,000 IU vitamin a

Thanks for sharing. Why the calcium?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Interesting. Would there be need to supplement with magnesium with taking that much?
Always want to have some sort of balance.

I use it in the form of bone meal

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are you mindful of hypercalcaemia? I'm aware the body has pretty good homeostatic responses to calcium, but 3.2g? Can you aware me if this is safe?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you mindful of hypercalcaemia? I'm aware the body has pretty good homeostatic responses to calcium, but 3.2g? Can you aware me if this is safe?
Yes aware of hypercalcaemia,

As far as safety, I have had zero adverse effects thus far, but remember not all is absorbed, and there are synergists and antagonists of calcium.

I'm being pretty mindful of what I am noticing. So far not much in terms if general tox issues that are reported with it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes aware of hypercalcaemia,

As far as safety, I have had zero adverse effects thus far, but remember not all is absorbed, and there are synergists and antagonists of calcium.

I'm being pretty mindful of what I am noticing. So far not much in terms if general tox issues that are reported with it.
However no true way of testing.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The ability to absorb calcium drops off sharply after 600-800mg. Most of the rest will be excreted if taken at once

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ability to absorb calcium drops off sharply after 600-800mg. Most of the rest will be excreted if taken at once
Do you supplement with calcium Coop and if so how much/how often? Just curious.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you supplement with calcium Coop and if so how much/how often? Just curious.
I do not. Dairy is my primary protein source or at least 50/50 with meat, so I'm pretty good on that front

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
@EBF , forgot about this until today when a package showed up with 2 bottles of Jarrow Bromelain.
You mentioned 2g a day, how/when do you split that up?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@EBF , forgot about this until today when a package showed up with 2 bottles of Jarrow Bromelain.
I generally use it 1 hour pre workout, in between meals and pre bed

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I had assumed pre-meal or with meals for the digestive benefits, I take it that for fat loss fasted is better. Thanks!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get 1-2doses with meal because I onmy eat 2xa day

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I get 1-2doses with meal because I onmy eat 2xa day
That makes sense then. I will try out 500mg with my 3 meals and 500mg preworkout, thanks again