Core FURY, Anyone used this?

  1. Core FURY, Anyone used this?


    Anyone used this before? Not heard much about it.

    Amount Per 1 Scoop % Daily Value*

    AgmaMAX™ (98% Pure HPLC Agmatine Sulfate) 750mg †
    Creatine Monohydrate 2500mg †
    L-Citrulline 1500mg †
    Trimethylglycine 1000mg †
    Choline Bitartrate 250mg †
    N-Acetyl-Tyrosine 500mg †
    Phenylethylamine HCL 200mg †
    Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL 125mg †
    N, N-Dimethyl-B-Methylphenylethylamine 25mg †
    1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine (Caffeine) 200mg


  2. I have never dis liked anything from core... great products
    •   
       


  3. Chef Bob is a fan if I recall correctly.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DarthGainer View Post
    Anyone used this before? Not heard much about it.

    Amount Per 1 Scoop % Daily Value*

    AgmaMAX™ (98% Pure HPLC Agmatine Sulfate) 750mg †
    Creatine Monohydrate 2500mg †
    L-Citrulline 1500mg †
    Trimethylglycine 1000mg †
    Choline Bitartrate 250mg †
    N-Acetyl-Tyrosine 500mg †
    Phenylethylamine HCL 200mg †
    Beta-Methylphenylethylamine HCL 125mg †
    N, N-Dimethyl-B-Methylphenylethylamine 25mg †
    1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine (Caffeine) 200mg

    they are smaller company but with a strong cult following. A bit pricey on their products but you get what you pay for. This profile looks very good. If I werent so stocked up on pre, I wouldnt mind picking up a tub myself. If the taste is anyting as good as their CoreABC (intra) then we are in for a treat with Fury

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy View Post
    they are smaller company but with a strong cult following. A bit pricey on their products but you get what you pay for. This profile looks very good. If I werent so stocked up on pre, I wouldnt mind picking up a tub myself. If the taste is anyting as good as their CoreABC (intra) then we are in for a treat with Fury
    Core ABC's taste is certainly up there with the best of them.

  6. Only thing I dislike is ingredient proportions. You have to take 400mg caffeine to get most ingredients at adequate doses. Also, enough with the worthless designer PEAs...

  7. I liked it other than the heavy caffeine dose. Taste was solid as well (something I notice with every Core product).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I liked it other than the heavy caffeine dose. Taste was solid as well (something I notice with every Core product).
    The manufacturer they use (SDC Nutrition) does e****lent flavoring work for Core, as well as their other contracted brands.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    The manufacturer they use (SDC Nutrition) does e****lent flavoring work for Core, as well as their other contracted brands.
    Interesting. I figured whoever it was had to be legit because every product and sample I have had from them has been good (at least from a taste standpoint).
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  10. Sweet formula and very high quality and trustworthy brand.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Chef Bob is a fan if I recall correctly.
    He is. I had a sample and it was decent. ABC was pretty good. watermelon was better than peach but both were pretty tasty!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  12. Profile is very meh.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MRM Metabolic Whey. Anyone use this? comments.
    By StanChampion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 02:32 PM
  2. M1T. Has anyone used this brand?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 08:16 AM
  3. Has anyone used this?
    By Joeypspaa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 02:39 PM
  4. testosterone-OH ??? anyone use this product
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 02:23 AM
  5. Anyone use this product?
    By ckoch1722 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 02:01 PM
Log in
Log in