- 01-11-2014, 02:23 AM
- 01-11-2014, 06:00 AM
Looks junky if the NP label is correcthttp://pescience.com/
The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
- 01-11-2014, 07:28 AM
Universal has some good products, IMO, but this is not one of them
03-08-2014, 05:39 PM
Would be wayyyy better off running Ana beta elite.
03-08-2014, 06:58 PM
I liked animal stak 2 when it was called that. It worked really well.
Edit: looks to be the same. The product works well.
03-09-2014, 09:22 AM
- 6'1" 236 lbs.
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Looks like my spice rack.
I've never used it before so I can't pass judgement though.
FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR
Visist our website at www.FINAFLEX.com
" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
Similar Forum Threads
- By joebo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2011, 12:04 PM
- By Adamo1977 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2007, 06:41 PM
- By Ironhead315 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2006, 05:34 PM
- By nickhp123 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-24-2006, 12:57 AM
- By terpman22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2006, 05:52 PM