Lipomastia!!!

JDM41

Awards
Hey guys looking for additional supplementation to curing lipomastia. I am 100% sure that I do not have gyno, tho I suffered from pubertal gyno some 8-10 years ago.

I am 6'5 205 pounds, 11.5% body fat with a spot on diet and training regime, 7 days a week. I do not drink or smoke and take my health seriously.

I am also a health and exercise science major so am very understanding of my body's needs, workouts, nutrition etc but after many years of doing what I can, I cannot git rid of my lipomastia.

I've read so many articles about lipoderm ultra, 6 oxo, y, and about ten other supplements to help with lipomastia.

The more I read the more I get confused. Any thoughts as to which supplement will work the best to SUPPLEMENT my diet and workout regimen? Thanks guys.

Mark

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I recommend you look into dexaprine or alphamine combined with the all new nimbus reform.
after that.. its all on the diet and your willingness to stay in the red zone long enough to meet your goal.
im gonna say around 9% bf the titties will start to go away.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
its all on the diet and your willingness to stay in the red zone long enough to meet your goal.
im gonna say around 9% bf the titties will start to go away.
this - good post

OP background info notwithstanding, I find the majority of these self-diagnosed maladies (lipo/gyno) are rooted in poor diet

not saying this fits every case, but indeed is the cause of many ppl's worry, without their understanding

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 11