Guess this PR-XT is going to be sitting there for awhile..

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw the agmatine + ABE deal on Nutraplanet and had to order two of them with a tub of EVOL. I know that I will have very little self control so will most probably give them a go and save the PR-XT for the autumn.

Anybody know if it's ok to stack OG Erase (arimistane) with PR-XT? I know PR-XT has some mild AI component to it so was wondering.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase is fine with PR-XT, that much brassaiopsis won't really touch estrogen
Gotcha :D I've plotted myself out all the way through spring, summer, and autumn then :p

Excited to try that new ABE. Too bad the F-95 is out of stock again.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Gotcha :D I've plotted myself out all the way through spring, summer, and autumn then :p

We're trying to keep it in stock.

You"ll love the new ABE.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Check the PES subsection for ingredient writeups

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just saw the agmatine + ABE deal on Nutraplanet and had to order two of them with a tub of EVOL. I know that I will have very little self control so will most probably give them a go and save the PR-XT for the autumn. Anybody know if it's ok to stack OG Erase (arimistane) with PR-XT? I know PR-XT has some mild AI component to it so was wondering.
PR-XT's AI is indeed mild and not meant to be a complete suicidal inhibitor. That's why it's part of our Anabolic Algorithm stack with Nolvadren XT. We didn't want to completely crush estro with the PR-XT

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PR-XT's AI is indeed mild and not meant to be a complete suicidal inhibitor. That's why it's part of our Anabolic Algorithm stack with Nolvadren XT. We didn't want to completely crush estro with the PR-XT
Yup, that's what I recalled in the thread where someone was asking about PR-XT, so was just double checking to make sure, inventory'ing my stash ;)

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can tell you didn't read the whole thread :D

Edit: Nvm, I posted it in another thread. Timing doesn't matter
LoL, ok, good, saves me from going back to reread the syberian ginseng thread again, lol.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Will you guys be reformulating Nolvadren XT?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolvadren XT is a fine product, and Arimistane does indeed work very well.
I personally prefer the 'with' N-XT over the 'without'
Yup. That's what I meant. No point paying the same price and not having arguably the most important ingredient missing from the product.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't we just rename this thread? It's obvious what OP's agenda was/has been since joining AM.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Why don't we just rename this thread? It's obvious what OP's agenda was/has been since joining AM.
What do you want the name of the thread to be?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait what? Oh come on Piston. Second time you're alleging me of something I'm not. Geeze.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you want the name of the thread to be?
"Can't wait to buy Anabeta Elite" or "I love these PES products." Which I don't have a problem with btw.

The title of the thread leads potential MAN customers into a PES product love thread. I'm sure you can see my objection as a rep. Just call it for what it is.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Can't wait to buy Anabeta Elite" or "I love these PES products." Which I don't have a problem with btw.

The title of the thread leads potential MAN customers into a PES product love thread. I'm sure you can see my objection as a rep. Just call it for what it is.
BOOM!

I second that emo-otion....

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not trying to start a war, just urging discretion in posting new thread titles.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Can't wait to buy Anabeta Elite" or "I love these PES products." Which I don't have a problem with btw. The title of the thread leads potential MAN customers into a PES product love thread. I'm sure you can see my objection as a rep. Just call it for what it is.
That I can understand but you should understand that I was trying to keep consistent with my posts. In the other thread I had mentioned that I was ordering PR-XT with my order, which I did, and was going to start running that next month. I did not know ABE was out so quick and jumped on that last Friday. So this was all to keep a semblance of post consistency. What I take offense to is your allegations of me somehow being a PES plant of some sort and thus joining AM. That on top of you suggesting that I was a troll on bb dot com which was an allegation you made a few months back. I'm not a rep but certainly reps should behave better?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
'Nuff said on both sides I suppose. We see each other's points.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Kissdadookie is legit. He likes many brands (I follow his bb.com posts from time to time)