PCT length for Trimax?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%

PCT length for Trimax?

Is the "standard" PCT length calculated the same way as a PH PCT - time on = time off?

I'm coming up on the end of a 4 week Trimax/MD/M5aa/Sesathin cycle and plan to use guggul, 7-keto DHEA with some L-Tyrosine for PCT. Cycle dosages are/were:

Trimax 1111222222222233333332222111

MD 16 mg ED (4@4x)

M5aa 20 mg AM, 60 mg pre workout

Sesathin 3 ml x 3 daily

I plan on keeping up the MD/M5aa for a week after I end the Trimax. After I end the MD/M5aa I'll use Nolva (tamox) for that PCT, probably 60/40/40/20. But since both are rather "mild" is that length really required? Any recommendations on Trimax and PH PCT lengths or dosages are appreciated, as well as any comments/recommendations about the entire cycle. How long after a Trimax cycle should I wait before trying another PH cycle? Thanks.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.47%

You know that Trimax is not a PH right so you dont need nolva or anything to pct. But you just have to give it time for your thyroid to get back to normal.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

from my reading it seems that your thyroid should probably be back in full working order with a month, so PCT is most likely unnecessary as long as you ramp up the intensity on the cardio and lifting. Also up the cals a bit.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Buc4Life04
    You know that Trimax is not a PH right so you dont need nolva or anything to pct. But you just have to give it time for your thyroid to get back to normal.
    The combination Trimax/MD/M5 question may have muddied up the question.

By PCT I meant the guggul and 7-keto DHEA to help restore thyroid function after the Triamax.

Dosages of the guggul and 7-keto DHEA people have used, if different than the dosage listed on the bottle, would also be usefull.

I'm also interested in any PCT people would recommend based on the PH's I listed.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.08%

I always just use Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme at six caps a day (split into three doses) for a month, along with bumping up my cardio. Seems to work for me... I think I'm going to throw some 7-keto into the mix next time though, but the Guggul Ex alone seems to do me pretty well.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    I always just use Syntrax Guggulbolic Extreme at six caps a day (split into three doses) for a month, along with bumping up my cardio. Seems to work for me... I think I'm going to throw some 7-keto into the mix next time though, but the Guggul Ex alone seems to do me pretty well.
    I have used about the same type, worked for me also. I am sure adding 7-keto DHEA with some L-Tyrosine could only help. Just to be sure, get your bloodwork done so you have a comparison.

Hey scrap, where are you from?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.47%

Just making sure i figured you knew!
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%

Thanks for the replies. One thing I may not be clear on thought is the reason for increasing cardio after ending the Trimax. I've hit it pretty good while on, so I was actually hoping for a decrease. But my guess is the increase is to help prevent any fat gain due to the thyroid not being up to pre-cycle function. Is that anywhere close to correct? Thanks.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.76%

Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    Thanks for the replies. One thing I may not be clear on thought is the reason for increasing cardio after ending the Trimax. I've hit it pretty good while on, so I was actually hoping for a decrease. But my guess is the increase is to help prevent any fat gain due to the thyroid not being up to pre-cycle function. Is that anywhere close to correct? Thanks.
    My understanding was that Trimax downregulates thyroid production and it takes time to get it up and running again. On Custom's website it says Trimax causes the thyroid to naturally produce more, not shut down. "Quite simply, tiratricol causes the thyroid gland to naturally produce more thyroid hormone."
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%

Quote Originally Posted by kkmike
    My understanding was that Trimax downregulates thyroid production and it takes time to get it up and running again. On Custom's website it says Trimax causes the thyroid to naturally produce more, not shut down. "Quite simply, tiratricol causes the thyroid gland to naturally produce more thyroid hormone."
    That's what Ive read also. I've also read the same about guggul, so using it for PCT would seem like it would raise output even more. Unless there is a negative dip in output once the trimax is removed (?) and the guggul helps boost output to get back to normal levels (?) while the thyroid begins normal production(?) As you can see, many questions.
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Trimax will shut your thyroid down, no questions asked. But since the thyroid is a "stupid" gland it will recover very quickly (usually within 40 days completly). PCT for a trimax cycle would consisit of something like 7 keto or 7-oh (lean xtreme). Though these two things may prolong thyroid recovery, they will make the transition smoother with less fat gain. ECA may be good also.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.02%

Probably overthinking this, but after a combination Trimax/PH cycle, even though the PH was intended to reduce muscle loss, a person has still done a PH cycle. So it seems to me that the two PCT types are somewhat in conflict with each other.

PH PCT - cardio bad, increase calories
    Triamax PCT - increase cardio (why?), increase calories

Do I have that right, and if so, how did any of you resolve the cardio conflict?
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.08%

Quote Originally Posted by pcn
    Probably overthinking this, but after a combination Trimax/PH cycle, even though the PH was intended to reduce muscle loss, a person has still done a PH cycle. So it seems to me that the two PCT types are somewhat in conflict with each other.

PH PCT - cardio bad, increase calories
    Triamax PCT - increase cardio (why?), increase calories

Do I have that right, and if so, how did any of you resolve the cardio conflict?
    Well, after a Trimax/PH cycle, you are trying to stop rebounding and putting fat back on, not keep gains as you are post PH cycle (bulking). You *will* lose some muscle using Trimax - that is a given. The reason for using a PH while on a Trimax cycle is to attempt to minimize the amount you lose while on it - you will not be able to stop it completely, IMO. Increasing cardio post Trimax is to attempt to keep the metabolism at a high enough rate (since your natty t3 levels will be practically non-existant) to avoid rebounding. I've seen people post-triac actually put on more fat than they started with due to not increasing activity and calories. It really shuts your t3 production down for a good 30-40 days...

Hope this helps explain it...
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I dont think T3 or trimax should be used at the end of a cycle, I like to use it at the mid point of cycles (after being on for 2-3 weeks) and I dont end my PH cycle for about 30-40 days after I end my t3/trimax, so my thyroid is recovered and I just have to worry about my HTPA for PCT.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD PCT Info for Noob
    By cdent in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 06:26 PM
  2. Is this PCT OK for SD ???
    By Markum1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 09:39 PM
  3. Time needed for Trimax effects?
    By pcn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11