A GOOD NATTY STRENGTH/ HARDENING STACK WHILE CUTTING?

HollingW

Awards

Okay im 23, im diet is in Check now, 40/40/20 Macros, cycling my carbs every few days..and has been working for me....But i wanna add the extra edge and take everything to the next level. still need to get rid of 7% more body fat or so. But love getting stronger.

Im looking for some supp or stack advice for continuing to gain strength/ build what i can at a calorie deficit...I also would love to see some more progress from the hardening/ lean aspect.....

I have never taken Test boosters, but not against them, just dunno how much they would help at my age. And don't know how much a fat burner would help wither. Thoughts on Animal M-stak? Erase? Test Powder? Anything Else

Current Stack:

Con-Cret Creatine
Iso 100 Protein
Agmatine
Pump HD preworkout
BCAA (xtend)
Fish Oil
Multi (optimen)
CLA core

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thoughts on if I would benefit from DAA, and DAA/ Erase dosing times?
he prolly wouldn't have posted them, if he didn't think they would be beneficial for you .. just a guess tho

similarly, we have our Pure Test/REV PCT stack, which can be used as an all-natural test booster and gets great feedback
our REV PCT includes arimistane as does the Erase, our product is just a bit more extensive

AND - you cannot beat the value for the combo of these two, priced under $30

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) Pure Test (120 caps): Discount Pure Test Supplements

Redefine Nutrition (FinaFlex) PCT Revolution Black (60 caps): Discount PCT Revolution Black Supplements

Pure Test is dosed with meals, REV PCT at bedtime on empty stomach

HollingW

Awards
okay probably a dumb ?, but the PCT Rev Blck has DAA in it also, is that an issue/ would the pure test be needed, or is the Arimistane, the ingredient I am shooting for in the PCT Rev?

HollingW

Awards
Possible Side effects of these? or should I just stick to trying Animal M-Stak or something first

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
REV PCT has some DAA in kit, but not the dose required to really produce results..it is simply in there for synergism purposes
hence, why we advise the 1-2 combo...the reason to pick up the REV is due to the powerhouse of arimistane it contains
following advised dosing guidelines, you should experience no sides

HollingW

Awards
Thanks for the help, is in your experience is DAA the best for naturally raising test/ boost performance, or are there better options out there that I just don't know about like other legal anabolics?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some DAA+erase

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the help, is in your experience is DAA the best for naturally raising test/ boost performance, or are there better options out there that I just don't know about like other legal anabolics?
certainly there are a lot of options, and you will get various differing opinions from different ppl..that's how this forum works
I have given you my own recommendation, based on what I feel and also what feedback others have given from use

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Based on your goals, it sounds like Erase and Alphamine would treat you well http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/erase-pro-30-capsules.html and http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alphamine-210-grams.html

Adding in Forskolin 95 would help speed things up as well. If you're looking for a quality DAA product, take a look at the one from SNS. I haven't used their Arachidonic Acid product (X-Gels) yet, but others seem to love them. The list could go on, but it's usually best to start out with one or two to see how they work for you and go from there.

HollingW

Awards
[
Thanks for the reply, would I need to make any tweaks/remove any supplements from my current stack I listed at the beginning to make room for any of these supplements? Like erase, DDA, alphamine, or Forskolin?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MassFX black would compliment your goals nicely.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
[
Thanks for the reply, would I need to make any tweaks/remove any supplements from my current stack I listed at the beginning to make room for any of these supplements? Like erase, DDA, alphamine, or Forskolin?
Not at all. You're good to go :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new ABE + ArA would be my recommendation. Adding in Alphamine wouldn't hurt either.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You will get very different opinions based on what people think will serve you best.

I recommend Xgels which contains Ara which has soon-to-be-published data showing increases in strength and lean mass in the human model,forskolin with human data showing a decrease in fat mass and an increase in lean mass and the new Anabeta elite or Erase.

Other stack options could be:

-Xgels + alphamine + forskolin
- SNS DAA + Erase
-Xgels +Endosurge turbo+ forskolin
- Xgels + mass fx black

I could go on. The possibilies and amount of options is almost limitless

HollingW

Awards
Thanks for the replys everyone. I haven't really done any research on ARA. But hear a lot of people talking about it now. Thoughts/ experienced advice on this?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Appnut IGF-2
DS Activate Extreme

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
You will get very different opinions based on what people think will serve you best.

I recommend Xgels which contains Ara which has soon-to-be-published data showing increases in strength and lean mass in the human model,forskolin with human data showing a decrease in fat mass and an increase in lean mass and the new Anabeta elite or Erase.

Other stack options could be:

-Xgels + alphamine + forskolin
- SNS DAA + Erase
-Xgels +Endosurge turbo+ forskolin
- Xgels + mass fx black

I could go on. The possibilies and amount of options is almost limitless
Great options here. Running Xgels, anabeta elite and Other AS/PES goodies next

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, it has both Arimistane and Forskolin which will be great for a recomp effect, helping you to harden up and burn some fat. As well it contains Divanil, L-Dopa, ZMA and Vitmain D3 to help increase testosterone helping to perserve lean mass and increase strength. As well its a non-prop blend so you know your getting a full dose of everything!

HollingW

Awards
So another dumb ? Probably but is ARA essentially like fish oil?

HollingW

Awards
Probably another dumb question, but is ARA essential like fish oil?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So another dumb ? Probably but is ARA essentially like fish oil?
It is an Omega 6 fatty acid. Most tend to stop fish oil dosing while on ArA or dose 4-6 hours away from your ArA dose.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Once you're finished with concrete trade it out for SNS mcc

HollingW

Awards
So based on my goals and what y'all have said, does this stack sound good:

Creatine
Alphamax
X gels ARA
CLA
ISO 100 protein
Agmatine
Pump hd PWO
Possibly a fat burner like alphamine if not seeing good enough results.

Thoughts?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So based on my goals and what y'all have said, does this stack sound good: Creatine Alphamax X gels ARA CLA ISO 100 protein Agmatine Pump hd PWO Possibly a fat burner like alphamine if not seeing good enough results. Thoughts?
Drop the CLA.

HollingW

Awards
Another question, since I'm 23 and don't exactly think I have low test, would I benefit more from DAA and erase or would alphamax be enough? Anyone have some better experience/ results with these?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Another question, since I'm 23 and don't exactly think I have low test, would I benefit more from DAA and erase or would alphamax be enough? Anyone have some better experience/ results with these?
Alphamax is a good option, although id pick up two bottles +more forskolin

HollingW

Awards
Alphamax is a good option, although id pick up two bottles +more forskolin
Why do u say two bottles, what have ur results with alphamax looked like/ how long it really takes to start working well..

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do u say two bottles, what have ur results with alphamax looked like/ how long it really takes to start working well..
In order to get a full 8 week run out of it and the extra Forskolin go get a higher (for better results) dose (I haven't ran Alphamax).

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Test boosters would be a waste of money, but im no one. Your training and diet will account for 99% of your results. Having spent hundreds of dollars on various supplements myself, many of them are a complete waste of money. I know people on this forum love to push supplements, but just figured I'd give you a differing opinion on the matter.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In order to get a full 8 week run out of it and the extra Forskolin go get a higher (for better results) dose (I haven't ran Alphamax).
Bingo. I just prefer 8week runs

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test boosters would be a waste of money, but im no one. Your training and diet will account for 99% of your results. Having spent hundreds of dollars on various supplements myself, many of them are a complete waste of money. I know people on this forum love to push supplements, but just figured I'd give you a differing opinion on the matter.
And that is why you find the few supplements that do work, and stick with them.

The supplements I recommend are what I find effective and work as described (which are only a few).

HollingW

Awards
I do agree there, I have tried a lot of supp, but never ARA, boosters, or any hardening agents. Was just trying to see/ get opinions on them for that little extra edge. Especially since I'm trying to gain strength and get rid of some body fat.

HollingW

Awards
And that is why you find the few supplements that do work, and stick with them. The supplements I recommend are what I find effective and work as described (which are only a few).
So would two of your few include ARA, and Forskolin?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

HollingW

Awards
Yes. In my top 5. ArA + ABE is my go to by far.
Would ABE still be good during a cut/ lowering body fat % tho, it seems like ABE would make you hungrier, possibly good during a bulk. But it does look like the added ingredients (forskolin) could possibly help during a cut if the dose is enough, thoughts/ what is your experience with this?

HollingW

Awards
Yes. In my top 5. ArA + ABE is my go to by far.
Would ABE be good during a cut tho, like while I'm trying to lower body fat %, because it looks like ABE would make you hungrier, but it sounds like with the new formula they added Forskolin to counter this so one could use on a cut? What are ur thoughts/ experience with this?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would ABE still be good during a cut/ lowering body fat % tho, it seems like ABE would make you hungrier, possibly good during a bulk. But it does look like the added ingredients (forskolin) could possibly help during a cut if the dose is enough, thoughts/ what is your experience with this?
This is where diet comes into play. But yes, ABE is effective for a cut / lowering body fat %.

HollingW

Awards
This is where diet comes into play. But yes, ABE is effective for a cut / lowering body fat %.
I'm looking at the ABE product right now, a little confused on the science behind what it is actually going to do..... Also what are the results/ make ARA so good like everyone is saying?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking at the ABE product right now, a little confused on the science behind what it is actually going to do..... Also what are the results/ make ARA so good like everyone is saying?
Go to the PES sub-forum under Supplement Companies and you can read up on the new ABE.

There are studies (as well as new studies) on ArA out there if you search for them.

HollingW

Awards
Go to the PES sub-forum under Supplement Companies and you can read up on the new ABE. There are studies (as well as new studies) on ArA out there if you search for them.
Just looked at the ABE like u said, looks like some recommend running ArA and ABE separately like one after the other for the first time if one (me) has never used either before. Thoughts?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just looked at the ABE like u said, looks like some recommend running ArA and ABE separately like one after the other for the first time if one (me) has never used either before. Thoughts?
Yeah, I tend to recommend to run them solo if you have never ran either before.

This is mainly because, if stacked without running solo first, you won't know what is effective and if one of the two are not.

Bridging is always something you could do also. Run ArA first (because it takes longer to kick in) then around week 3 or 4 throw in ABE.

HollingW

Awards
Yeah, I tend to recommend to run them solo if you have never ran either before. This is mainly because, if stacked without running solo first, you won't know what is effective and if one of the two are not. Bridging is always something you could do also. Run ArA first (because it takes longer to kick in) then around week 3 or 4 throw in ABE.
Ya I think I'm gunna get rid of the CLA and look at ArA some more, but the reviews look good, just confused on what effects it is really gunna have, or what people's real results from it have been during a caloric deficit???

Also for taking both ARA and ABE during a cut. What are some dosing recommendations?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I tend to recommend to run them solo if you have never ran either before.

This is mainly because, if stacked without running solo first, you won't know what is effective and if one of the two are not.

Bridging is always something you could do also. Run ArA first (because it takes longer to kick in) then around week 3 or 4 throw in ABE.
Xgels, carnitine, and glycophase boom!