A GOOD NATTY STRENGTH/ HARDENING STACK WHILE CUTTING?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Dumb question but does HICA stand for again on here? Haha
    Alpha-hydroxy-isocaproic acid

2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I'd add forksolin-95 to the earlier part of your stack for the recomp effects
    Do you mean during like the first 3 weeks, and then stop when I add the ABE?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Do you mean during like the first 3 weeks, and then stop when I add the ABE?
    No. Start the Forskolin with the ArA and continue running it even when you add in ABE (1-2 Forskolin caps a day).
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

4. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    No. Start the Forskolin with the ArA and continue running it even when you add in ABE (1-2 Forskolin caps a day).
    Does the Anabeta not have enough Forskolin in it I guess?

5. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Does the Anabeta not have enough Forskolin in it I guess?
    It has enough, it is just that a higher dose (75-100mg) seem to give better effects.

And running Forskolin for a longer period of time (12 weeks) is recommended also.
    PEScience Representative

6. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    It has enough, it is just that a higher dose (75-100mg) seem to give better effects. And running Forskolin for a longer period of time (12 weeks) is recommended also.
    And the ABE for 8weeks? And how long for the ARA?

7. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    And the ABE for 8weeks? And how long for the ARA?
    Yes for ABE. ArA, run for 50 workout days. So depending on how many days a week you workout, ArA could last for a while.
    PEScience Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yes for ABE. ArA, run for 50 workout days. So depending on how many days a week you workout, ArA could last for a while.
    So that's about 50-100 grams of ARA needed for that, right? And what is recommended forskolin dosing times?

9. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    So that's about 50-100 grams of ARA needed for that, right? And what is recommended forskolin dosing times?
    Yes. Need 2 100ct bottles for 1 gram a day , about 3.25 bottles for 1.5 grams, and 4 bottles for 2 grams.

You can either dose in the AM, pre-workout, post-workout, or pre-bed.
    PEScience Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Yes. Need 2 100ct bottles for 1 gram a day , about 3.25 bottles for 1.5 grams, and 4 bottles for 2 grams. You can either dose in the AM, pre-workout, post-workout, or pre-bed.
    Alright got it. Hey thanks for all the help on this *kbayne n others. Helps out a lot. I'll try to keep you posted on what it end up going with and the progress
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Alright got it. Hey thanks for all the help on this *kbayne n others. Helps out a lot. I'll try to keep you posted on what it end up going with and the progress
    Yeah, keep us posted.
    PEScience Representative

12. Also last? any side effects from stopping taking these supplements (ARA, ABE, forskolin) when done, or possible gains going back down or anything like that? But be dumb question, but just wanna double check from anyone with experience with these.

13. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Also last? any side effects from stopping taking these supplements (ARA, ABE, forskolin) when done, or possible gains going back down or anything like that? But be dumb question, but just wanna double check from anyone with experience with these.
    No side effects should take place. Diet will play a huge role in keeping the gains. You will actually keep seeing gains for about 2 weeks after stopping the ArA.
    PEScience Representative

14. Same thing with progress on cutting body fat % progress I'm assuming?

15. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Same thing with progress on cutting body fat % progress I'm assuming?
    You got it.
    PEScience Representative

16. Erase pro
    compound 20

17. i bet the new Erase pro would stack amazing with some Alphamine & ArA . if you have some $$$ pop in some Compound 20/ Forskolin.
    or both lol. and you got some of the best cutting stack ever. IMHO

18. So after doing more research it does look like ABE will make you feel a lot hungrier, which i dont think i would want since I am trying to lose Body Fat, and the diet is hard enough as it is to maintain, is there a better alternative than ABE for a cut while stacking with ARA?

19. I just finished up a stack of Alphamax and Alphamine for a cut and had awesome results. Alphamax get's you all these goodies to help with hardening and strength increases.
    1.4g Divanil
    300mg 98% L-DOPA
    75mg Arimistane
    50mg 95% Forskolin
    4000iu Vitamin D3
    120mg ZMA

Just Alphamax alone would be good for what you propose, but add in Alphamine and you're really going to see some nice results.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Bingo. I just prefer 8week runs
    Gotta love the 8 weeks run, that's when these products really shine.

21. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    I just finished up a stack of Alphamax and Alphamine for a cut and had awesome results. Alphamax get's you all these goodies to help with hardening and strength increases.
    1.4g Divanil
    300mg 98% L-DOPA
    75mg Arimistane
    50mg 95% Forskolin
    4000iu Vitamin D3
    120mg ZMA

Just Alphamax alone would be good for what you propose, but add in Alphamine and you're really going to see some nice results.
    I know people have said that Erase has given them bad side effects, from like bad joints n stuff like that, would that be from the Arimistane? and if so would i expect to see any of those bad side effects with Alphamax? what kind of results did you get?

22. Armistane can definitely dry out your joints, but it also dries out your muscles to harden them up. Most run erase/alphamax/armistane products with some fish oil to help with that, while some people have no joint issues at all. I had great results but I'll link you to a few reviews from other users here. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/produ...-alphamax.html We've also got someone running a log right now, and quite a few people picked up the sale at NutraPlanet and we're getting great feedback.

23. Only thing I can think of since everything else has been covered is sleep. Probably something that is missed the most. So if you start having issues sleeping at all, look into Lights Out or Intimidate.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    Only thing I can think of since everything else has been covered is sleep. Probably something that is missed the most. So if you start having issues sleeping at all, look into Lights Out or Intimidate.
    I def agree with the sleeping aspect, but would something like Alphamax help with that, because of ingridients like the ZMA?

25. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    I def agree with the sleeping aspect, but would something like Alphamax help with that, because of ingridients like the ZMA?
    Alphamax definitely helps with sleep, all users have reported great, deep sleep while running alphamax. I personally had great sleep, albeit with some pretty vivid dreams!

26. Does ArA help with the joints in the sense that Fish oil does, like if ArA was ran with Alphamax or Erase?

27. Quote Originally Posted by HollingW View Post
    Does ArA help with the joints in the sense that Fish oil does, like if ArA was ran with Alphamax or Erase?
    ArA most likely won't alleviate or prevent joint issues.

28. So.... before I purchase, Any more comments/ thoughts/ experience with ArA while cutting body fat %???? Will also add some forskolin in there most likely, because of the solid reviews.

29. If you do choose alphamax the forskolin may not be necessary as it already contains 50mg 95% Forskolin, if you want to bump it up to 75-100 you can but watch out for stomach issues.

As for sleep, the LDopa + ZMA make a huge difference in sleep quality.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    If you do choose alphamax the forskolin may not be necessary as it already contains 50mg 95% Forskolin, if you want to bump it up to 75-100 you can but watch out for stomach issues.

As for sleep, the LDopa + ZMA make a huge difference in sleep quality.
    But in your experience, would someone that is 23 and probably doesn't have low test, really benefit from a product like Alphamax from the test standpoint?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gaining strength while cutting fat log
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 08:17 AM
  2. Product to maintain strength while cutting
    By DieselPump in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 11:10 AM
  3. good creatine to take while cutting?
    By Matty0641 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9