Help needed. Recommend me a strong test booster.

superbodz

Awards
I stay in Singapore and my choices are limited due to the strict regulation which have lots of substances banned over here.

I tried Diesel Test Hardcore and experience good focus, mood enhancement, pumps and strength increase. However its always out of stock here. With so many new products, I'm tempted to try new stuffs like Uncut which is sadly not allowed into Singapore....

Anyone can help recommending me a strong test booster that's better that DTH? Thanks.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Test E

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Triazole
Activate Xtreme
Endosurge
Bioforge

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Which one gives you the best experience? How is it compared to DHT?
DHT, or DTH?
two very different things there man lol....

what is it about diesel that makes you like it so much, out of curiosity?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Which one gives you the best experience? How is it compared to DHT?
Triazole @ 1 cap/day stacked with Activate Xtreme @ normal dosing (2 capsules @ 3 times/day).

That's my sweet spot.

superbodz

Awards
DHT, or DTH?

My bad, its DTH. It's the only test booster I used so far and thus using it as a benchmark.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
DHT, or DTH?

For me it is increased feeling of well being, improved libido and alphaness.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
My bad, its DTH. It's the only test booster I used so far and thus using it as a benchmark.
For me it is increased feeling of well being, improved libido and alphaness.
I mean I am not knocking the product, but there is really nothing special about it
low amounts of some minerals and B6, and a garbage pail of prop blend containing a muscletech'ish gazillion ingredients
I've done before (think it was a different formula back then tho, a ways back), and I enjoy epimedium immensely, but again -- nothing special for test-boosting basis, at all

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AI testopro + omega sports T-Force

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, its a fully disclosed label so you know exactly what your getting. Alphamax will help to increase Total and Free testosterone, while helping to control estrogen, prolactin and cortisol.

Its one of the most complete testosterone booster and you know exactly how much of everything your taking.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never tried DTH but i haven't been a fan of the two diesel products that i did try, so i'd expect a lot of boosters to be better

however my favorite test boosters to date have been Tropinol XP, Testopro, and Bulbine

not sure whats allowed into customs though which could really shape your decision

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Alphamax, its a fully disclosed label so you know exactly what your getting. Alphamax will help to increase Total and Free testosterone, while helping to control estrogen, prolactin and cortisol.

Its one of the most complete testosterone booster and you know exactly how much of everything your taking.
Especially with lots of banned substances as you stated, you'll be able to see exactly what your getting to make sure it's all good. It also helps that Alphamax is strong as hell!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

I wanna try this stuff someday. Awesome selection of ingredients.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bioforge stacked with erase is my favorite. Always helps lean me out and add some strength. Seems a lot of people like ape. Although I haven't got around to trying it yet.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna try this stuff someday. Awesome selection of ingredients.
Got a good sale going right now, I'll keep you in the loop when we have another promo! It's really good stuff!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Tropinol XP and/or Intimidate SRT if it is available at your location. Otherwise look for Fadogia or Bulbine based products.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax, Bioforge, Core Alpha
Don't you feel 75mg of Arimistane daily in Alphamax is crushing estrogen too much since many experience same dose with 3 caps of Erase is crushing their libido and causing joint pain?

Same dose is also in Erase Pro which also most can't take every day but here in Alphamax it is a daily recommended dose and no one asked this question?

Everything else looks at appropriate doses but inability to adjust dose of Arimistane is my main reason why I'm not interested in this product.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You raise a good point, but I didn't formulate the product so I'm not sure how you'd like me to respond

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you feel 75mg of Arimistane daily in Alphamax is crushing estrogen too much since many experience same dose with 3 caps of Erase is crushing their libido and causing joint pain?

Same dose is also in Erase Pro which also most can't take every day but here in Alphamax it is a daily recommended dose and no one asked this question?

Everything else looks at appropriate doses but inability to adjust dose of Arimistane is my main reason why I'm not interested in this product.
that's the difficulty with an all in one product like alphamax. I wasn't involved in the formulation of it but my thoughts are that a majority of users prefer the 75mg. If we under dosed it and users needed to add in more, that would not be good. So unfortunately with a product like this it's impossible to please all. But I think it's a great combo of ingredients, and if joint issues arise usually fish oil or glucosamine help alleviate that

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP and/or Intimidate SRT if it is available at your location. Otherwise look for Fadogia or Bulbine based products.
i agree, if you can grab some topinol and if you can't, try and find some fadogia or bulbine

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While some do notice joint pain and loss of libido at 75mg Arimistane, many enjoy this dose and it works effectively, which is why other products suggest such a dose.

We aimed to provide every ingredient at its full complete dose so those that enjoy 75mg, which quite a bit do, can receive a full dose with 30 day supply.

Within this formula there is a great amount of synergism and we have found a lot of users enjoy the effects at 3 caps which provides: over 1 gram of 3,4 Divanil, 225mg L Dopa, around 55mg Arimistane and 40mg 95% Forskolin, 3000iu of D3. Because its an open label and it's dosed the way it is, it allows the consumer to adjust dosing to suite their needs. Yes, it's not as versatile as something like Erase but it's simply a diff product an offers much more then Arimistane.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
I only need over 25mg to kill my libido!

Tropinolxp just finished. Waste of money imho.

Try taurotest or reversitol v2, or a ds product

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol xp and intimidate srt could help you

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you even read his post right above yours?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Montego1

Montego1

Awards