Train more often with x-factor/ara acid?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Train more often with x-factor/ara acid?


    Just picked up some x-factor, L-Car, and GMS. While reading up on it people mentioned having more DOMS but also recovering quicker from workouts.

    Any thoughts on training more often while taking it (also 30g bcaas postworkout)? Currently doing DC training and was sticking with every other day as mentioned on the blog. Thinking about upping it to 2 days on 1 day off since it's a split with legs, biceps, and forearms one day, the rest of the body the next day. Thoughts?


  2. I would not increase training frequency, but increase weight lifted and intensity as the ARA allows you. Take a serving of BCAA's with your L-Car and GMS pre-workout and take another intra-workout. Considering what you listed, eat solid food post workout. Starting with 4, take 4-8 caps of the ARA pre-workout.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nemix View Post
    Just picked up some x-factor, L-Car, and GMS. While reading up on it people mentioned having more DOMS but also recovering quicker from workouts. Any thoughts on training more often while taking it (also 30g bcaas postworkout)? Currently doing DC training and was sticking with every other day as mentioned on the blog. Thinking about upping it to 2 days on 1 day off since it's a split with legs, biceps, and forearms one day, the rest of the body the next day. Thoughts?
    I'm training DC right now as well. But, I workout every other day, I don't take two days off (prescribed Saturday and Sunday). The template is designed to grow with the rest protocol as well, so don't train more.. But truly max out on your rest pause sets.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  4. Intensity, not frequency.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  5. sounds good, thanks for the tips everyone
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Intensity, not frequency.

    Mike
    Agreed here^^

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  7. To add on, the 30g of BCAA's are excessive.

  8. This is not accurate IMO.

    This would largely depend on total macros; especially protein intake, for the day along with a myriad of other variables that could come into play to justify this amount

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    To add on, the 30g of BCAA's are excessive.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    This is not accurate IMO. This would largely depend on total macros; especially protein intake, for the day along with a myriad of other variables that could come into play to justify this amount
    The point of BCAA's, IMO, are for the leucine-driven spike in MPS. This occurs at ~4-6g of leucine. They shouldn't (once again IMO) be used at that amount. Seems like a waste.

  10. I'm training a full body program as advocated by Børge Fâgerli, would X-factor be productive or counterproductive?

    I'm doing a full body routine 5-7 days a week ala this:

    Reignite Progress with New Science

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    I'm training a full body program as advocated by Børge Fâgerli, would X-factor be productive or counterproductive?

    I'm doing a full body routine 5-7 days a week ala this:

    Reignite Progress with New Science
    ARA would be productive.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    The point of BCAA's, IMO, are for the leucine-driven spike in MPS. This occurs at ~4-6g of leucine. They shouldn't (once again IMO) be used at that amount. Seems like a waste.
    Was just going by things I read from the carb back loading book and another study, wish I favorited that study now. Upping protein synthesis. 1 kilo of bcaas for is $35 for nutraplanet. Not too worried if it's a waste, just add it right in with the calories.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bakerwil View Post
    I would not increase training frequency, but increase weight lifted and intensity as the ARA allows you. Take a serving of BCAA's with your L-Car and GMS pre-workout and take another intra-workout. Considering what you listed, eat solid food post workout. Starting with 4, take 4-8 caps of the ARA pre-workout.
    Agreed, youll certainly have drastically improved workouts and physique improvements while on X-Factor however I wouldnt push it and up the frequency that much as more training isnt always better. Overtraining will hinder progress and be counterproductive.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    I'm training a full body program as advocated by Børge Fâgerli, would X-factor be productive or counterproductive?

    I'm doing a full body routine 5-7 days a week ala this:

    Reignite Progress with New Science
    It would be productive as it does speed recovery (inflammation is the bodies response to damage, and is a crucial part of the healing process) and will also be beneficial due to the more you train, the more ArA you deplete from skeletal muscle.

    That said, dont go out and overtrain or feel like you have an excuse to over train just bc you are supplementing with X-Factor/additional ArA.

    Also great news that the $30 for XF $32 for XFA deal is still valid at NP!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...lar-nutrition/
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It would be productive as it does speed recovery (inflammation is the bodies response to damage, and is a crucial part of the healing process) and will also be beneficial due to the more you train, the more ArA you deplete from skeletal muscle.

    That said, dont go out and overtrain or feel like you have an excuse to over train just bc you are supplementing with X-Factor/additional ArA.

    Also great news that the $30 for XF $32 for XFA deal is still valid at NP!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...lar-nutrition/
    MN rocks!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    The point of BCAA's, IMO, are for the leucine-driven spike in MPS. This occurs at ~4-6g of leucine. They shouldn't (once again IMO) be used at that amount. Seems like a waste.
    This. 30g is,also imo, obsurd as a) most of the positive data on protein synthesis from BCAA's is because of Leucine and b) proteins contain all aminos anyway.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  17. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It would be productive as it does speed recovery (inflammation is the bodies response to damage, and is a crucial part of the healing process) and will also be beneficial due to the more you train, the more ArA you deplete from skeletal muscle.

    That said, dont go out and overtrain or feel like you have an excuse to over train just bc you are supplementing with X-Factor/additional ArA.

    Also great news that the $30 for XF $32 for XFA deal is still valid at NP!
    Is the advanced recommended over the og whats the benefits of the advanced. Whats typical dosage so I know how many bottle to order for a 8 weeks run?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jhbmore View Post
    Is the advanced recommended over the og whats the benefits of the advanced. Whats typical dosage so I know how many bottle to order for a 8 weeks run?
    Most people say OG although molecular has a decent reason for the advanced.. can't remember it though.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. hope you enjoy your run.
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  20. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Most people say OG although molecular has a decent reason for the advanced.. can't remember it though.

    Mike
    The main reason why people prefer OG over the Advanced version is due to the inclusion of Omega 3 Fish Oil, which is an anti-inflammatory that people normally recommend taking 4 hours or more after one takes ArA.

  21. What is the point of purposely including something which has an opposite of the desired effect of the original product?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by nasrenegade View Post
    What is the point of purposely including something which has an opposite of the desired effect of the original product?
    I believe it was in response to some people experiencing joint pain. A Molecular rep can probably answer fully though.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I believe it was in response to some people experiencing joint pain. A Molecular rep can probably answer fully though.
    Indeed, although I was on the side that the inclusion is a poor idea and that the original is better than advanced.

  24. ArA in itself is tricky sometimes when it can improve body composition, yet you must be wary of joint issues which could hamper training. Finding the sweet spot in dose vs sides is key. However, i've not even had joint issues at 2g daily when using my daily cissus. Spaced appropriately apart.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    ArA in itself is tricky sometimes when it can improve body composition, yet you must be wary of joint issues which could hamper training. Finding the sweet spot in dose vs sides is key. However, i've not even had joint issues at 2g daily when using my daily cissus. Spaced appropriately apart.
    How long did you use 2g for?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    How long did you use 2g for?
    I've done 2-3 weeks of 1g, 1.5g, and 2g to judge efficacy. For me, the sweet spot seems to be 1.5g, however even at 2g i really didn't see any excess soreness or joint issues as some report. Daily cissus use really is a huge factor in my lifting and being able to lift as hard and as consistent as i do.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    It would be productive as it does speed recovery (inflammation is the bodies response to damage, and is a crucial part of the healing process) and will also be beneficial due to the more you train, the more ArA you deplete from skeletal muscle.

    That said, dont go out and overtrain or feel like you have an excuse to over train just bc you are supplementing with X-Factor/additional ArA.

    Also great news that the $30 for XF $32 for XFA deal is still valid at NP!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...lar-nutrition/
    Just what I needed to know, great advice..

  28. Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    Just what I needed to know, great advice..
    You're very welcome
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  29. Would it be of any benefit to increase overall volume during workouts? Also, how much of a negative impact would there be from increasing workout frequency, given I don't have the choice to increase workout frequency due to the powers that be.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nasrenegade View Post
    Would it be of any benefit to increase overall volume during workouts? Also, how much of a negative impact would there be from increasing workout frequency, given I don't have the choice to increase workout frequency due to the powers that be.
    No, just workout the same way you workout if its working for you. I'm not entirely sure what you are asking in your second question.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 01:33 AM
  2. Oratropin with X-factor?
    By swoody in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2005, 08:22 AM
  3. Do you train lower back with abs?
    By joshingyou in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 04:16 AM
  4. Ok to work out more often when on PH's?
    By mikeman28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 09:25 PM
  5. Why are abs usually trained more than the other muscles?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 09:33 PM
Log in
Log in