Gaba and Melatonin
- 01-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Gaba and Melatonin
Tried the combo last night to help me sleep on the advice of posts I've read here. Slept for twelve hours and feel great. I am gonna half the dosage I took when I use it again though. I just needed help getting to sleep, not a 12 hour coma however restful it was.
But, for anyone with problems sleeping, this is a potent combo to say the least, and NOW Foods sells both supplements at good prices in capsule form. Maybe Stryder's got them in stock already.
- 01-25-2005, 08:27 PM
Had you tried either supp on its own before?
- 01-25-2005, 10:31 PM
The combo does work nicely, but I didnt like GABA alone.
01-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Nope. Usually when I sleep, since I have such major and unpredictable allergies, I just take Benedryl Knocks me out nicely.Originally Posted by Jcc
01-26-2005, 07:41 AM
I was reading something about taking GABA with L-Theanine. Anybody have any info on this combo?
01-26-2005, 09:49 PM
Phenibut and theanine sure as hell works. Not sure about GABA though.
03-13-2006, 01:24 PM
- 6'0" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Gabba gave me some crazy dreams. How about you guys?
03-13-2006, 05:01 PM
Works well.Originally Posted by Gumbo
I have 5 bottles in my room
Obviously I dont use al these supps every night, nor do I have to take something everynight.
5htp, gaba ,valerian
Are my favorite combos in that order.
P.s. I have had sleeping probs my whole life, Ive tried almost everything.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaydee in forum OTC DrugReplies: 33Last Post: 03-31-2010, 08:25 PM
- By Jo Daddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-24-2009, 05:48 PM
- By supersoldier in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 05-18-2008, 07:48 AM
- By hardestgainer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2006, 01:28 AM
- By John Smeton in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-25-2005, 08:29 PM