Any good topical fat burners?

  1. Any good topical fat burners?


    Any good topical fat burners you guys used or recommend? Thanks


  2. Absolutely abliderated is absolutely awesome
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  3. Thanks man, I know diet is crucial but I'm currently at 10 percent body fat and any advantage I can get I'll take. What was your experience with it?
    •   
       


  4. Absolutely Obliterated BFF (Burn Free Formula) is pretty good too.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Absolutely Obliterated BFF (Burn Free Formula) is pretty good too.
    This^^^^ The "burn version" actually burned my abs for about 6 hrs(looked like bad sunburn)

    Avant's Napalm has been a favorite of mine for years

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

    This^^^^ The "burn version" actually burned my abs for about 6 hrs(looked like bad sunburn)

    Avant's Napalm has been a favorite of mine for years
    It's a great pain reliever to actually

    Apply that a couple times a day and exfoliate with a loofa really hard a few time a day prior to tattoo apt, pain= severely diminished. Don't forget to use morning of and exfoliate really good prior to tattoo

  7. What I really like about Eviscerate is how it is inevitable that the burn will eventually find it's way to your genitals.

    You don't know when it will happen but trust me, at some point during the day it will ignite your testicles.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    What I really like about Eviscerate is how it is inevitable that the burn will eventually find it's way to your genitals.

    You don't know when it will happen but trust me, at some point during the day it will ignite your testicles.
    Lol, i'm not entirely sure I want this..
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Lol, i'm not entirely sure I want this..
    ^^^^Time to live a little lls
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep
    Olympus Labs, turning mere mortals into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/

  10. They should make a cream for the cream!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    They should make a cream for the cream!
    Think it's called, but don't quote me, "man up" lol

    Just playing

  12. Eviscerate + abliderate whatever

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's a great pain reliever to actually

    Apply that a couple times a day and exfoliate with a loofa really hard a few time a day prior to tattoo apt, pain= severely diminished. Don't forget to use morning of and exfoliate really good prior to tattoo
    Because of the cap lol.. that is interesting!

  14. OP I can vouch for abliterate and eviscerate.. they both do wonders for me each and every contest prep!

    Mike
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 09:16 AM
  2. topical fat burners
    By classic27 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 12:40 PM
  3. Whats a good PM fat burner to stack with DTH?
    By valheruking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-10-2008, 10:00 PM
  4. Topical fat burner or Formestane?
    By Link24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 03:28 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 12:25 AM
Log in
Log in