Thermogenic powder

a312

Awards
Hi can anyone recommend a good thermogenic powder apart from alphamine please?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Level 2 and diablo are the 2 off the top of my head. Metabolic powder aswell.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Diablo is a winner
Albutarex is dirt cheap and pretty strong as well
Oxyelite pro powder is ok

Haven't tried level ll yet

Currently running alphamine for the first time and like it a lot so far

Metabolic powder isn't exactly a thermo but it's real good stuff. You can stack it with anything

Haven't heard great things about ripped cocktail

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I logged level ll and just got done logging a sample tub of Diablo. Two amazing formulas. Level ll is strong and hits you hard, so if your a stim junky, this is for you. Diablo is probably the smoothest stim I've ever had. Nothing crazy, 1 scoop did me just fine, the perfect amount of energy for me. They both game a great thermo/warming feel, level ll at two scoops a day spread out was super warm. I didn't have enough of the Diablo to try that but I did two scoops pre w/o and it definitely had a great thermo feel. Hope this helps

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks, have you tried diable yourself?
I logged level ll and just got done logging a sample tub of Diablo. Two amazing formulas. Level ll is strong and hits you hard, so if your a stim junky, this is for you. Diablo is probably the smoothest stim I've ever had. Nothing crazy, 1 scoop did me just fine, the perfect amount of energy for me. They both game a great thermo/warming feel, level ll at two scoops a day spread out was super warm. I didn't have enough of the Diablo to try that but I did two scoops pre w/o and it definitely had a great thermo feel. Hope this helps
I also had a sample (10 serving) trial of diablo and had a similar experience to pete. Good warming, no crazy stim ramp up or crash but very nice energy. 2 scoops, first thing upon waking for my fasted morning cardio was the sweet spot for me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm nearly thru a bottle of diablo, have been enjoying it...atm using a scoop of it and scoop of Bioshock preWO, def thermo effect happening...conversely I can take 2 scoops in the afternoon and not really notice much of the thermo effect, but energy is solid, nothing over the top and focus is great, I'd use again.
Also really like alphamine, though can't use it really around workouts due to the yohimbe messing with me...

a312

Awards
I lost body fat with alphamine will diablo work the same u think?

Thanks guys

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Kind of off topic question, but why don't you want Alphamine?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I lost body fat with alphamine will diablo work the same u think?

Thanks guys
Glad it worked well for you, just looking to try something different?

a312

Awards
The first time i used alphamine it worked for me, the second timd it didnt, im a little bored of the taste if im honest. But it looks like i might have to give it another go, because most of the others arent shipped to the uk. I think the 2nd tub may not havd been the same version as the first. Ive put a little fat on again just wanted to try something new

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The first time i used alphamine it worked for me, the second timd it didnt, im a little bored of the taste if im honest. But it looks like i might have to give it another go, because most of the others arent shipped to the uk. I think the 2nd tub may not havd been the same version as the first. Ive put a little fat on again just wanted to try something new
Sounds like diet or training were off when you used the second tub. Alphamine is great, but it won't do much if you're diet and training are off.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's possible that you had the US version the first time and the international version the second. They're supposed to have the same impact, but the international version doesn't have yohimbe in it which is a pretty well proven fat loss catalyst.

Also, the newest version (this fall) has some further changes as I believe they replace the N-benzamide with N-coumaroyldopamine.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I just opened and put 1scoop of Albutarex in my shaker. Stuff is pretty strong stim wise.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just opened and put 1scoop of Albutarex in my shaker. Stuff is pretty strong stim wise.
I still didn't pull the trigger for $5 but I was tempted lol. Anything you can compare it to?

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 tubs of albuterex @ $5 I eased into it the first week taking a full hour to an hour and a half to sip it. Now I can chug it just like alphamine. Shlts strong.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost to level ll stim wise with a little more thermo effect.
haven't tried it yet but iircc kisadookie loved it. I'll look into it sometime

a312

Awards
It's possible that you had the US version the first time and the international version the second. They're supposed to have the same impact, but the international version doesn't have yohimbe in it which is a pretty well proven fat loss catalyst.

Also, the newest version (this fall) has some further changes as I believe they replace the N-benzamide with N-coumaroyldopamine.
Is that a good thing? Thats they replaced it? I will have to look into getting the us version again. Thanks

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Dexaprine from iForce is about to be released in a powder form.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I still didn't pull the trigger for $5 but I was tempted lol. Anything you can compare it to?
For the price its waaaay worth it. I grabbed a whole bunch of tubs after trying it out. It's nothing special as far as the blend and stuff, just a very strong stim feel to it. Not sure exactly what to compare... Maybe OG Jack3d minus the beta alanine tingles?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards

Absolutely!

Level 2 is an outstanding supplement. I was using it last month as a pre workout and it blew my mind. I have gotten really good feedback from nearly all users.

The energy is great. The thermogenics is outstanding. It never made me crash. If you are not stim tolerant start with a half dose. It is powerful. You really get a good bang for the buck.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Absolutely! Level 2 is an outstanding supplement. I was using it last month as a pre workout and it blew my mind. I have gotten really good feedback from nearly all users. The energy is great. The thermogenics is outstanding. It never made me crash. If you are not stim tolerant start with a half dose. It is powerful. You really get a good bang for the buck.
I agree! I had a great time logging it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Almost to level ll stim wise with a little more thermo effect.
Congrats on the new gig. Xcel is intriguing, have you used the ephedra fat burner? Seems like it would be insane for energy

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Congrats on the new gig. Xcel is intriguing, have you used the ephedra fat burner? Seems like it would be insane for energy
Thanks coop! I haven't used EphadraX yet. We have so many different products. More than likely it will be one of the next ones I try. From what I've heard though, it is pretty powerful. I know our pre w/o's DetonatorX and XceleratorX are really powerful and the energy is amazing on those!

a312

Awards
Absolutely!

Level 2 is an outstanding supplement. I was using it last month as a pre workout and it blew my mind. I have gotten really good feedback from nearly all users.

The energy is great. The thermogenics is outstanding. It never made me crash. If you are not stim tolerant start with a half dose. It is powerful. You really get a good bang for the buck.
Thanks alot, what brand is level 2?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have probably been through more Alphamine tubs than just about anyone and although I am not bored with the flavour I am definitely excited for the new releases.

For what it's worth, cherry limeade and citrus splash will be due soon. :)

a312

Awards
Just found alphamine with yohimbe! Im hoping its the same one i got the first round! Anyone recommending stacking it?

a312

Awards
Just found alphamine with yohimbe! Im hoping thats the one i got the first time. Anyone recommend stacking it with something else to aid fat loss

a312

Awards
Really hope new flavours get released, its hard to get thermogenics in the uk

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just found alphamine with yohimbe! Im hoping thats the one i got the first time. Anyone recommend stacking it with something else to aid fat loss
I'm also in UK, unsure where to get yohimbe version?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's possible that you had the US version the first time and the international version the second. They're supposed to have the same impact, but the international version doesn't have yohimbe in it which is a pretty well proven fat loss catalyst. Also, the newest version (this fall) has some further changes as I believe they replace the N-benzamide with N-coumaroyldopamine.
What reasoning behind replacing benzamide, also what does it do?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What reasoning behind replacing benzamide, also what does it do?
Coop would be the guy to ask for specifics on what it does and what the replacement adds but I believe the benzamide was deemed non dhea compliant so PES elected to remove it so there's no future issues. Just proactive updates really

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our UK distributor only buys the compliant version so it may be an error that a retailer has posted the profile with yohimbe.