What protein to get?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. What protein to get?


    My choices -
    MTS WHEY
    ON GOLD STANDARD
    BIG B!TCH FORMULA
    All have been recommend ON has always been my go to but I wana try something new any reconditions p.s this is mostly post workout and for meals I have other protein I cook with.


  2. In b4 pes.

    Select people seem to love. Expensive though. Haven't even tried it because of that.

    Cellucor whey
    Pronom 23 by cl*most amazing chocolate I've tried*
    Protean by iforce.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  3. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    In b4 pes.

    Select people seem to love. Expensive though. Haven't even tried it because of that.

    Cellucor whey
    Pronom 23 by cl*most amazing chocolate I've tried*
    Protean by iforce.
    Pes is amazing I use it to cook if you wana 75% off or a free tub they have a fourm going on if you post a recipe you get a discount. Never tried cellucor but pronom23 is amazing!!! I agree thanks for the output
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post

    Pes is amazing I use it to cook if you wana 75% off or a free tub they have a fourm going on if you post a recipe you get a discount. Never tried cellucor but pronom23 is amazing!!! I agree thanks for the output
    Mts whey is pretty good too.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  5. After having PES Select CnC, not sure if I'll ever buy a different protein. That tasty

  6. Ive got PES select coming tomorrow in cnc and chocolate, hoping it can be in the same league as Xtreme Formulations and Beverly in terms of taste! I'll report back with my feedback
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  7. out of the list you have i'd recommend ON gold standard....i'm not a huge fan and find the flavor a bit light but it's a good protein

    if you have the money isotean is a great option though, especially post workout

  8. Of those listed, I'd go MTS...not a fan of how much ON charges so has kept me away...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    out of the list you have i'd recommend ON gold standard....i'm not a huge fan and find the flavor a bit light but it's a good protein

    if you have the money isotean is a great option though, especially post workout
    Try the rocky road flavor taste like chocolate milk

  10. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Of those listed, I'd go MTS...not a fan of how much ON charges so has kept me away...
    I buy my protein in bulk I get 10lbs of ON from 80-100 never any more that that it's usually 85 for me to get the 10lbs

  11. Quote Originally Posted by vanbeast73 View Post
    Try the rocky road flavor taste like chocolate milk
    i remember caramel toffee fudge being my favorite....used to mix it in coffee, dang it's been awhile

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Ive got PES select coming tomorrow in cnc and chocolate, hoping it can be in the same league as Xtreme Formulations and Beverly in terms of taste! I'll report back with my feedback
    No Snickerdoodle ?

    (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  13. Out of those I would go ON prob.


    I'd look into Select. Amazing profile (premium protein sources- Milk protein isolate and WPC-80%), no fillers or creamers, and tastes incredible
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Out of those I would go ON prob.

    I'd look into Select. Amazing profile (premium protein sources- Milk protein isolate and WPC-80%), no fillers or creamers, and tastes incredible
    Idk why buy you saying ON made me laugh and I have select I use it for cooking or when I have a sweet tooth snicker doodle is my favorite a lil pricey though but don't get me wrong it's well worth it I posted on the free select forum how do I get that discount code because id love to get some more for less of course

  15. All of them have already been said, but XF 2.0, PROnom, and PES Select all have good profiles and tastes.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    No Snickerdoodle ? (=
    I have two coming soon :-).

    Out of those choices I'd say ON. Never used the others. I prefer TruNutrition Trutein myself
    Independent

  17. Giant Sports
    Trutein
    Select (snickerdoodle is all I tried)
    Iforce Protean(prefer og)

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Labor day sale- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post5068496

  18. ProNom is awful tasting, one of the worst protein powders I've ever tasted.
    S.N.S. Rep

    T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Giant Sports
    Trutein
    Select (snickerdoodle is all I tried)
    Iforce Protean(prefer og)
    Forgot about Protean!

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    ProNom is awful tasting, one of the worst protein powders I've ever tasted.
    Then you've never had lipotropic

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    ProNom is awful tasting, one of the worst protein powders I've ever tasted.
    You're one of the people who almost made me throw my pronom away.

    It is good tasting to me and a bunch of others. Im sure op can send a message to one of the CL reps or hell even me and get a sample packet. I have one 1/2 serving packet left.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  21. You guys can post what ever proteins those where just the ones I heard over and over again p.s has anyone tried universal nutritions protein

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    After having PES Select CnC, not sure if I'll ever buy a different protein. That tasty
    Taste is one thing. It's also the best profile that I know of in the supplement world
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Taste is one thing. It's also the best profile that I know of in the supplement world
    Debatable but I was impressed from the taste feedback on AM that it has no added carbs and fats (you never hear great taste with proteins without added carbs and fat. UP.20 is basically half fat and carbs). With oxy Protein the fat is a taste enhancer.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    Debatable but I was impressed from the taste feedback on AM that it has no added carbs and fats (you never hear great taste with proteins without added carbs and fat. UP.20 is basically half fat and carbs). With oxy Protein the fat is a taste enhancer.
    Just saw you're coming out with a CnC, will be interesting to compare taste/texture with Select CnC, which so far has been my fav CnC...vanilla Oxy Elite being my fav vanilla, btw...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  25. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    Just saw you're coming out with a CnC, will be interesting to compare taste/texture with Select CnC, which so far has been my fav CnC...vanilla Oxy Elite being my fav vanilla, btw...
    Suck up (=
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Suck up (=
    Lol

  27. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Debatable but I was impressed from the taste feedback on AM that it has no added carbs and fats (you never hear great taste with proteins without added carbs and fat. UP.20 is basically half fat and carbs). With oxy Protein the fat is a taste enhancer.
    Don't worry, OEP protein has a great profile too . As does UP 2.0 if weight gain is the goal. Now when can I try the new flavors?
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  28. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    Debatable but I was impressed from the taste feedback on AM that it has no added carbs and fats (you never hear great taste with proteins without added carbs and fat. UP.20 is basically half fat and carbs). With oxy Protein the fat is a taste enhancer.
    Need Strawberry cheesecake Protein up here in Canada
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  29. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Need Strawberry cheesecake Protein up here in Canada
    It's needed down here too.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  30. just had the PES select protein in CNC, chocolate will be tomorrow.

    It's good, very good... on par with muscle milk for sure, probably even UP2.0... I think Beverly still has it topped though imo. Either way, legit 9/10 taste and profile! Very happy w my purchase, as Ive been w all the PES products Ive tried to date.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  31. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post

    Need Strawberry cheesecake Protein up here in Canada
    Next polar vortex that heads north, he'll toss a tub up to ya...getch yo shaker ready!!
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

  32. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post

    Next polar vortex that heads north, he'll toss a tub up to ya...getch yo shaker ready!!
    Done
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  33. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Debatable but I was impressed from the taste feedback on AM that it has no added carbs and fats (you never hear great taste with proteins without added carbs and fat. UP.20 is basically half fat and carbs). With oxy Protein the fat is a taste enhancer.
    Never you say...
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  34. What protein to get?


    Just tried pes select cookies and cream. I recommend it. Stuff of super tasty.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by DiabeticLiftr View Post
    Forgot about Protean!



    Then you've never had lipotropic
    mmm...lipotropic wasn't very good....but it wasn't terrible after the first three day i kind of got used to it

  36. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    just had the PES select protein in CNC, chocolate will be tomorrow.

    It's good, very good... on par with muscle milk for sure, probably even UP2.0... I think Beverly still has it topped though imo. Either way, legit 9/10 taste and profile! Very happy w my purchase, as Ive been w all the PES products Ive tried to date.
    Man I haven't had Beverly in forever. We stopped carrying it at work so I don't get a discount anymore.

    Ya those three are probably my favorite CnC flavors as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Just tried pes select cookies and cream. I recommend it. Stuff of super tasty.
    Ya I love it...you grab any of the other flavors?
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Man I haven't had Beverly in forever. We stopped carrying it at work so I don't get a discount anymore.

    Ya those three are probably my favorite CnC flavors as well.



    Ya I love it...you grab any of the other flavors?
    Ya, all if them.. There all amazing. Snickerdoodle it's my favorite

  38. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Just saw you're coming out with a CnC, will be interesting to compare taste/texture with Select CnC, which so far has been my fav CnC...vanilla Oxy Elite being my fav vanilla, btw...
    CnC, strawberry Cheesecake and banana are out there...

  39. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Never you say...
    list those that don't have added carbs and fats that taste amazing and ***** taste of proteins that use added carbs and fats...

    probably a very short list....

  40. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Don't worry, OEP protein has a great profile too . As does UP 2.0 if weight gain is the goal. Now when can I try the new flavors?
    if I add 18 grams of protein to my slice of cake, I replicate 2.0 profile. You would have to try hard not to make that taste like heaven. A first year flavor tech could make it..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What pins to get?
    By jamez45 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 06:11 PM
  2. what fatburner to get?
    By jack98 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2008, 01:59 AM
  3. $100 - What staples to get?
    By msucurt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 03:01 PM
  4. What time to get blood drawn
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 12:06 PM
  5. Adipose Tissue: What is it & How to get rid of it
    By YellowJacket in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2003, 08:29 PM
Log in
Log in