What protein to get?

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
My choices -
MTS WHEY
ON GOLD STANDARD
BIG B!TCH FORMULA
All have been recommend ON has always been my go to but I wana try something new any reconditions p.s this is mostly post workout and for meals I have other protein I cook with.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In b4 pes.

Select people seem to love. Expensive though. Haven't even tried it because of that.

Cellucor whey
Pronom 23 by cl*most amazing chocolate I've tried*
Protean by iforce.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
In b4 pes.

Select people seem to love. Expensive though. Haven't even tried it because of that.

Cellucor whey
Pronom 23 by cl*most amazing chocolate I've tried*
Protean by iforce.
Pes is amazing I use it to cook if you wana 75% off or a free tub they have a fourm going on if you post a recipe you get a discount. Never tried cellucor but pronom23 is amazing!!! I agree thanks for the output

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pes is amazing I use it to cook if you wana 75% off or a free tub they have a fourm going on if you post a recipe you get a discount. Never tried cellucor but pronom23 is amazing!!! I agree thanks for the output
Mts whey is pretty good too.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After having PES Select CnC, not sure if I'll ever buy a different protein. That tasty

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive got PES select coming tomorrow in cnc and chocolate, hoping it can be in the same league as Xtreme Formulations and Beverly in terms of taste! I'll report back with my feedback :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
out of the list you have i'd recommend ON gold standard....i'm not a huge fan and find the flavor a bit light but it's a good protein

if you have the money isotean is a great option though, especially post workout

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of those listed, I'd go MTS...not a fan of how much ON charges so has kept me away...

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
out of the list you have i'd recommend ON gold standard....i'm not a huge fan and find the flavor a bit light but it's a good protein

if you have the money isotean is a great option though, especially post workout
Try the rocky road flavor taste like chocolate milk :)

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Of those listed, I'd go MTS...not a fan of how much ON charges so has kept me away...
I buy my protein in bulk I get 10lbs of ON from 80-100 never any more that that it's usually 85 for me to get the 10lbs

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ive got PES select coming tomorrow in cnc and chocolate, hoping it can be in the same league as Xtreme Formulations and Beverly in terms of taste! I'll report back with my feedback :)
No Snickerdoodle ?

(=

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Out of those I would go ON prob.

I'd look into Select. Amazing profile (premium protein sources- Milk protein isolate and WPC-80%), no fillers or creamers, and tastes incredible

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
Out of those I would go ON prob.

I'd look into Select. Amazing profile (premium protein sources- Milk protein isolate and WPC-80%), no fillers or creamers, and tastes incredible
Idk why buy you saying ON made me laugh and I have select I use it for cooking or when I have a sweet tooth snicker doodle is my favorite a lil pricey though but don't get me wrong it's well worth it I posted on the free select forum how do I get that discount code because id love to get some more for less of course :)

DiabeticLiftr

DiabeticLiftr

Awards
All of them have already been said, but XF 2.0, PROnom, and PES Select all have good profiles and tastes.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ProNom is awful tasting, one of the worst protein powders I've ever tasted.
You're one of the people who almost made me throw my pronom away.

It is good tasting to me and a bunch of others. Im sure op can send a message to one of the CL reps or hell even me and get a sample packet. I have one 1/2 serving packet left.

vanbeast73

vanbeast73

Awards
You guys can post what ever proteins those where just the ones I heard over and over again p.s has anyone tried universal nutritions protein

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste is one thing. It's also the best profile that I know of in the supplement world
Debatable but I was impressed from the taste feedback on AM that it has no added carbs and fats (you never hear great taste with proteins without added carbs and fat. UP.20 is basically half fat and carbs). With oxy Protein the fat is a taste enhancer.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Debatable but I was impressed from the taste feedback on AM that it has no added carbs and fats (you never hear great taste with proteins without added carbs and fat. UP.20 is basically half fat and carbs). With oxy Protein the fat is a taste enhancer.
Just saw you're coming out with a CnC, will be interesting to compare taste/texture with Select CnC, which so far has been my fav CnC...vanilla Oxy Elite being my fav vanilla, btw...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just saw you're coming out with a CnC, will be interesting to compare taste/texture with Select CnC, which so far has been my fav CnC...vanilla Oxy Elite being my fav vanilla, btw...
Suck up (=

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Don't worry, OEP protein has a great profile too :D. As does UP 2.0 if weight gain is the goal. Now when can I try the new flavors? :D

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Need Strawberry cheesecake Protein up here in Canada

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just had the PES select protein in CNC, chocolate will be tomorrow.

It's good, very good... on par with muscle milk for sure, probably even UP2.0... I think Beverly still has it topped though imo. Either way, legit 9/10 taste and profile! Very happy w my purchase, as Ive been w all the PES products Ive tried to date.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Never you say...

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Just tried pes select cookies and cream. I recommend it. Stuff of super tasty.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just had the PES select protein in CNC, chocolate will be tomorrow.

It's good, very good... on par with muscle milk for sure, probably even UP2.0... I think Beverly still has it topped though imo. Either way, legit 9/10 taste and profile! Very happy w my purchase, as Ive been w all the PES products Ive tried to date.
Man I haven't had Beverly in forever. We stopped carrying it at work so I don't get a discount anymore. :(

Ya those three are probably my favorite CnC flavors as well.

Just tried pes select cookies and cream. I recommend it. Stuff of super tasty.
Ya I love it...you grab any of the other flavors?

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Man I haven't had Beverly in forever. We stopped carrying it at work so I don't get a discount anymore. :(

Ya, all if them.. There all amazing. Snickerdoodle it's my favorite

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CnC, strawberry Cheesecake and banana are out there...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never you say...
list those that don't have added carbs and fats that taste amazing and ***** taste of proteins that use added carbs and fats...

probably a very short list....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't worry, OEP protein has a great profile too :D. As does UP 2.0 if weight gain is the goal. Now when can I try the new flavors? :D
if I add 18 grams of protein to my slice of cake, I replicate 2.0 profile. You would have to try hard not to make that taste like heaven. A first year flavor tech could make it..

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CnC, strawberry Cheesecake and banana are out there...
Wait, a banana as well?! I'll have to check that out as well to compare to Giant Sports banana, which is quite 'apeeling' to my taste buds... :blink:

...yes, I just said that.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ These would be my to go choices
A competitor's website is selling cellucor whey at 129.99 plus a free c4 tub *30 servings*

Thats 12 lbs of great tasting,quality whey plus a good tasting pre.

fast00

fast00

Awards
A competitor's website is selling cellucor whey at 129.99 plus a free c4 tub *30 servings*

Thats 12 lbs of great tasting,quality whey plus a good tasting pre.
currently have around 10lbs of it, pullet the trigger when the cyber Monday sale was going on great deal

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait, a banana as well?! I'll have to check that out as well to compare to Giant Sports banana, which is quite 'apeeling' to my taste buds... :blink:

...yes, I just said that.
Yea, that was pretty lame :joke:

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banana proteins always tasted too artificial in my opinion.
True. The only banana I had that didn't in my mind was the OG Myofusion. I once had Banana Scream from Champion Nutrition, I can't remember how it was. I might have to re visit that

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Beverly is just too damn good haha, in milk I might be able pass it off as a thin milkshake to a non lifter.