finished

leasky33

Awards
hey all

well thats me finished my tub of alphamine yesterday, i can say it was very tasty mix with water or orange juice, also finished the bottle of forsoklin and down the to the last dose of my green tea that i got for nothing, still got plenty of burn 24 so i keep using that

anyway i have dcp 2.0 and ds lean extreme can i use them straight away or should it leave it until next week

leasky33

Awards
wow took my dose of ds lean extreme and dcp 2.0 then made a coffee, dark roast love the stuff, added the Himalayan salt, makes it taste nice, nearly finished the mug and now im sweating doing nothing bar on the net, well lets see how much weight i can lose today

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
hey all

well thats me finished my tub of alphamine yesterday, i can say it was very tasty mix with water or orange juice, also finished the bottle of forsoklin and down the to the last dose of my green tea that i got for nothing, still got plenty of burn 24 so i keep using that

anyway i have dcp 2.0 and ds lean extreme can i use them straight away or should it leave it until next week
Next time I would suggest not mixing your Alphamine with orange juice, or taking it within 30 minutes of carbs.
Many effects are only seen when dosing fasted.